Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:28:09 )

@Koah: Morning!
Oooh you got the sunflowers!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:42:34 )
@Purpsy: I did. It's cute. I ended up doing the new puzzles to get seeds that way.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:50:03 )

@Koah: They have new stuff there!?
I'll do jigsaws sometime today then.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:50:51 )

@Wildfire: I'm back from the walk and having breakfast. I feel like I got out there just in time before it was too hot.

@koneko Thanks I did enjoy it! It wasn't too hot yet and I caught a lot of Pokemon lol. I just let the game guide me since I wasn't out for errands.

@ChiffonOrange: Nice. When was your last haircut before that? I got mine cut just before my bday in July. I hadn't gotten it cut since 2019 so it felt really good.

@DragonicKittens: It's going well for me. This morning before it got too hot I took a nice walk and now I'm here for chats. lol

@sunny: Hey good morning. How did you sleep?

@Rei Ann: Well now it's a party lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:51:42 )

@Purpsy: Hey! I'm really for a good day of posting too. I got my walk out of the way and now I'm ready for computer time lol
@Koah: Hey morning! ^^ How are you doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:55:23 )
@Purpsy: The new puzzles for this event are a bit difficult with invisible pieces, so start small and don't do what I did and start with a harder puzzle. XD lol
The invisible pieces aren't fun. o3o"
How was your summer?
I've been primarily offline the last few months. :o

@Totalanimefan: I'm doing alright, getting busy, and glad this event started so I can be distracted for a bit. C: How are you? How was your summer?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:57:37 )

@Totalanimefan: I need to go for a walk sometime this week too. I'm due for one.
But I'm glad you got some exercise for today ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:00:54 )

@Koah: I'm really glad the event started too! I always love the summer events on here and I have lots of free time today. ^^
My summer has been overall good I would say. It's this weird limbo where most are vaxxed, but not everyone is, so it's like half way 'normal' but also half way 'weird' still. My brain has been adjusting to this new life. I remember the first time I ate in a restaurant after I was fulled vaxxed and so was the waitstaff and the people at my table but my brain was like, get away from here! You are gonna get Rona and die lol
I'm still taking it slow but I'm a little more used to things now. Just little by little.

@Purpsy: I love going for walks in my neighborhood. It's very walkable and pretty. I feel very fortunate that I live in a place like this. It's also good for Pokemon Go which is a plus. ^^ Where do you like to go for walks?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:01:01 )

@Koah: I don't really do difficult puzzles to begin with, got no patience for that =w=
And they are invisible pieces!! :o

I never had such productive summer for a long while... Been going out often on walks and such. I usually act such a Vampire and avoid sunlight as much as possible lmao xD Yeah I notice but I'm glad your back in time for the event ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:02:30 )

Cute new item in the event shop! ^^
I just had to buy it lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:04:59 )

@Totalanimefan: Hmm I live nearby the largest park in Toronto, so I just admire the scenery and walk around there. Got even a man made pond and large birbs chill there during the summertime. Or when I'm lazy I just walk around my neighbourhood~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:08:16 )
@Totalanimefan: in my town, everything opened up and who knows who was vaxxed or not. It was a whirlwind summer. Everything is shutting down now due to the Delta variant. I have kiddos, so ended up bringing them to parks and lakes and family houses. I ended up meeting people and getting to know other parents with kids the same age as mine. Even some of our neighbors. So I'm feeling like our summer was successful. :d The whole year since we bought our house, I haven't met anyone.

@Purpsy: lol Vampire Purpsy! I'm glad you're getting fresh air and going on walks. <3 I've been doing the same lately.
XD lmao, every time I go on a walk, it's a hard reality check that I have the 'run-down' house in a fancy/nice neighborhood. XDD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:10:13 )

@Purpsy: That sounds really nice. I love a nice park! They are relaxing.

@Koah: In DC there is still a mask mandate but pretty much everything is open. It's been tough if you have kids under 12 (I don't have any kids)
I'm glad that overall it was a good summer though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:14:57 )

@Koah: Yikes I can relate on that hahaha.
I live in a neighbourhood with low rise brick apartment buildings and mines is made out cement? Makes it easier to find my apartment though lmao

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:16:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Mhm they are (❁´ω`❁)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:17:59 )

@Purpsy: Can you walk to the park from your place or do you take a bus? Drive?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:22:53 )

@Totalanimefan: Nope is walkable. It just takes a few minutes to get there.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:23:23 )
@Totalanimefan: oh my gosh, I didn't know you were in DC. oof. =O I'm sure the mandates and rules are so different over there. I'm in a low population town in Oregon. lol, I grew up in Washington and when I told people growing up, I always had to clarify "State! not DC." My accent should have given it away though, as West-coast people have a slower way of talking. C: [now that I've traveled a lot, I can hear my hometown accent]

@Purpsy: oh totally! I imagine your directions are like "The cement building, not the brick ones! I'm not That Fancy." XD lol I'm over here giving guidance like "I'm that corner lot... surrounded by those fancy farm houses with the green acreage..." o_o"

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:25:22 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

/plops

Ooo you're rocking the Summer Dragon kimono! One of my favourites <3

Time to go assemble a nice garden avi! :D Oh boy, here I go spending an hour dressing up again!

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:26:30 )
It’s more like a sneaky party for me. Lol. Man I need work day to end.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.