Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:53:22 )

@Wildfire: Those are all great points that make a lot of sense. lol
I used to be pretty flexible but I feel like no so much anymore. I don't even think it's from age. I think it's more from the pandemic. So I'm doing stretches every morning now and I feel better after.

@Koah: Yes the wildfires were just getting worse and worse every year and they were tough for me to handle. My apartments and condo when I got one didn't have good windows and they would let the smoke it, and you know it was impossible to find any filters or N95's even before Rona. Wildfires are no joke. I heard they are getting more common everywhere on the west coast. You been ok?
Free Museums are the best lol. I just went to one on Saturday. It was an Asian Art History museum. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:53:39 )
@Purpsy: I started the puzzles with 100 pieces which I usually do pretty quickly. But.. I was just randomly placing the clear pieces, it reminded me of the difficulty of the Alice in Wonderland-themed puzzle. XD

@Wildfire: I hope your appointment goes smoothly then. =O I hate rush hour traffic. I did a shopping trip on Saturday and got stuck in-store lines and then traffic lines. it was awful. BUT I got what I needed and got home just fine. C:
Thinkng about traffic is making me appreciate the slow pace of my town. XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:56:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Nice! Morning walks are usually the best! <3 I'd take those more often, but there isn't really anywhere for me to walk to. DX

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:57:40 )
@Totalanimefan: oh, I'm definitely not as flexible now - I haven't been IN a yoga class since before this stupid pandemic and it has had an effect, unfortunately. Stretching is super important for everyone, and especially as you age, imo...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:58:25 )

@Koah: Yeah.... I take it back. Is pretty confusing even doing easy mode  ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ ) 

But I still like it this way. I'm torn lmao

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:59:22 )
@Koah: yeah, thanks. I have to go in to one of the cities here for my appointment and I just don't have the patience for rush hour (or very aggressive drivers!!) lately...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:00:05 )
@Koah: I'm glad you got your stuff done and got home ok, even if you ended up standing in lines and dealing with traffic :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:01:01 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm envious of your trip to the museum! <3
Fires in Oregon weren't Nearly as bad as last year. We did have about 2 weeks of smoke overhead here, but again, not bad compared to last year. My new roommate is from the rainforest areas of WA and the smoke this year made her feel super crappy. So I feel bad for her.
We have had a stock of masks for years because of indoor/outdoor projects. We started off the pandemic with a bit of luck on that. =O

I'm going to disappear for a bit, I need to be slightly productive and get a few chores done today. =O

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:04:14 )

@DragonicKittens: I love morning walks too. I love the way the sun hits the town in the mornings. Plus it's not hot yet. The only problem is you have to leave your bed and get dressed. It's hard to do that in the mornings sometimes lol
You couldn't walk to a park or around your neighborhood ?

@Wildfire: This pandemic has wrecked everyone lol. I'm looking forward to walking up and not having my back be tight. But I also think that's cause this week has been that time of the month for me. So that always makes your back a little tighter.

@Koah: I know someone who owns a farm about an hour outside of Portland. She said that it was really awful last year. She almost lost her whole farm and her animals too. Luckily they were ok, but the smoke was making all of them sick. Even in a hotel that they could find it wasn't great and there was still a lot of smoke coming into the hotel room. I hope that Sept and Oct are calm and don't have any bad fires!
The museum was very nice. I would like to go back this weekend or next weekend and go see another museum. I'm not sure which one yet.
Ok see you later!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:04:34 )

@koneko RIP that sucks, but at least you got the shopping done, which is pretty important lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:06:23 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, it really really has, hasn't it?
sometimes when I walk my back starts hurting too. It sucks XD Stretching helps :3

ok - shower time!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:09:18 )

@Wildfire: OH no, that sucks lol
Okies, see you soon.

@koneko Maybe it could get done on your next day off?
Yummy that sounds really good. I need to get some more water for at my desk. I finished my morning water already.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:11:18 )

Oh they are open pretty late. ^^
Ok we will go and get water now.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:13:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah. xD Trying to get myself out of bed is a major pain though, I hate doing it. The last two days I've been getting up earlier than I like because my hubby woke me up. (He wakes up early to go to work.) As for a park, there isn't one close enough for me to walk to. I could walk to the mall, but I hate dealing with crossing the busy roads. DX I haven't walked around the neighbor hood yet, but I should probably do so later on. I mostly live in an apt complex that has a gate that opens up. Some times the walking gate door is broken. DX
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:16:51 )

Goooood morning~

And by morning I mean it's after noon but whatever. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:17:11 )

@koneko Aww that's super cute! I'm back with water.

@DragonicKittens: I like waking up in the morning, but all I want to do is be cozy in bed. lol
I woke up today at 7:30am cause of a phone call. It was earlier than I wanted to be up, but I couldn't fall back asleep after. So I went for a walk at 9am since I couldn't fall back asleep. What time does your hubby like to get up?
Walking around the mall isn't bad if the weather that day is horrible, but it's not like an all the time thing (to me at least). Walking around your complex could be cool if it's a big one.

@CooperationIsKey: Hey there! ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:17:30 )

Ok everyone, stretch break! Get up and stretch! We got a long day of posting to do. lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:20:43 )

@koneko: Yikes, I didn't wake up the first time until after nine. ^^; I only do before nine for like, doctor's appointments.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:21:14 )

@koneko: I just sat on the floor and did some stretches. My back is so tight. I think it's cause of my period.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:21:32 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh you changed your avi! It's so cute! X3

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.