Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:07:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Ruby and I have the BEST conversations. lmao
      Karen on the other hand.... She's still questionable. xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:11:49 )

Are the bees summoning demons or are the bees the demons?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:18:55 )

@sunny: I don't know either. I'm not going to wear that pose lol
My walk was good. I just knew I wanted to get out of the house but I didn't know where. So I let Pokemon Go guide me. I just walked to nearby stops and raids at gyms. ^^
@Anarchist Beauty: lol good that you and Ruby get along lol
@koneko: I'm really glad that it worked for you ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:19:21 )

Look at the transformation.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:20:29 )
    The bees got 'em :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:21:42 )
    @Totalanimefan: I know the feeling of wanting to get out of the house. It doesn't happen to me often but when it does.... Sometimes you just need fresh air. I went grocery shopping today and it was nice to be out.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:23:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Fusho.
      I love her.
      She's funny. c:

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:24:17 )

My roommate's dog has been barking incessantly at the friend she has visiting for like... half an hour at least (they're outside, dog is inside).

I tried locking him in the bathroom but he just kept barking. :I

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:24:43 )
    Poor puppy :(

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:26:45 )

@sunny: Oh poor nothing, he's being a butthead. He just wants to get out there so he can bite the friend (he's a baby with people he knows/trusts but hostile to strangers, something we're trying to work on).

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:28:55 )
    @CooperationIsKey: omg :o I thought he was maybe experiencing separation anxiety or something

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:29:40 )

@sunny: Nah, he's just hyper protective to the point that he won't even trust people WE clearly trust (not without some work at least).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:31:39 )

@koneko Please save that screenshot. It's just too prefect not too lol
@sunny: Yeah sometimes you just gotta go. What did you get at the store?
@Anarchist Beauty: She is funny. I think that you are funny too. ^^ You have a way with the English language. ^^
@CooperationIsKey: Oh that's no good. Maybe the dog could meet her outside instead of in 'his' territory. And the owner could greet the friend before the dog meets the friend (but can see the owner doing that). It helps.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:31:55 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@koneko That's good. I have a thing where I toss and turn a lot in my sleep and it wakes me up. I think it's because of our bed frame. It's kinda broke in the middle. We are getting a new one soon.

@star2000shadow: The cold makes my body really tense and I don't like that. ^^; I'm good. I went for a walk this morning before it got too hot. Now I'm just posting for currency. I want to post a lot today because I don't think I'll have time to be on tomorrow. School is starting.

@sunny: lol poor dog. That is pretty funny though. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I didn't know what to put together but I knew I wanted to use some of the new items. ^^ I'm good. Just posting lots after my walk this morning.

yeah i do not miss school in the slightest 'makes face' but i do miss having something to do most of the day haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:32:23 )

Sorry I went afk to look over my planner and plan some things for next week. I noticed that if I write down a chore to do daily I will do it lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:32:49 )

@star2000shadow: I don't miss being in school either. I'm doing this 100% online. It's easy to get tired of learning too. It's hard on your brain. But it's only for a year. I got this.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:35:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Lmao roommate just came in and greeted the dog as "Sir Barksalot" before asking if he had a sore throat yet. XD

Unfortunately there's really no way for the dog to see her greet a friend outside unless it's in the backyard, which is already 'his' territory. We don't have a screen/storm door on the front and the only window out front is over the kitchen sink.

It's kind of an odd little house tbh.

The main thing we've found works is the guest immediately sitting down on the back porch without leaning forward/putting a hand out and waiting for the dog to come to them. Then he's fine. We don't think he likes men very much, though, which is likely from before she had him.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:36:29 )
    @CooperationIsKey: :( I wish I could help :(

@Totalanimefan: salami, cheese, soap, conditioner, beans, coffee, raspberries, maybe some other stuff idk. I didn't have much money to spend today lol.

Sorry to whoever I sent a friend request to, I dropped my ipad lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:39:01 )

@sunny: Lol, he's a chihuahua mix with "little dog" syndrome. We're trying to work on it but we don't think he likes men in general? We got him from a neighbor but we're not sure what his situation was before the neighbor.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 18:39:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I don't miss being in school either. I'm doing this 100% online. It's easy to get tired of learning too. It's hard on your brain. But it's only for a year. I got this.

You SOO got this, I graduated so that's why i don't have school anymore 'rubs face' ugg my arms feel like limp noodles from my arm excercises. but i got further on each of my sets. got up to thirty. used to be i could barely get to five before the burning and pain started, so I much perfer this haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.