Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 06:39:15 )

@Ruby: Mmm, bit of a pot and kettle situation here Karen.
      Might want to reign it in before we both end up in trouble.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 06:48:31 )
@ruby: Yep. *nods* Though I do wish they have other games beside jigsaw (which I don't really play it often because I'm bad at it ^^; ) to earn more currency.

No problem! And yeah, me either since I thought either spelling would work regardless lol and thank you ^^ I think that umbrella pose was from Vibrance Day 2020 if I'm not mistaken and uhh yeah *nervous laughter* I don't know why I brought the bleeding eyes (it was supposed to be tears but my mind said nope, choose it dark red instead) and haunted/creepy/spooky dolls are pretty cool :o Even though I never own that type of doll before lmao

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 06:48:43 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I never claimed to follow the church either Becky

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 06:52:46 )

@ChiffonOrange: Haha yeah it's from Violets xD I knew the item just didn't know it had that pose ^^ It looks like part of the hair the way you used it and it's super cool :D

I love haunted doll type things, but would never want a real haunted doll, no thank you xD
I stayed in a friends guest room once that had a porcelain doll sitting right across from the bed, idk if it was haunted, but covered that up with a blanket anyway xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:02:52 )

@Ruby: At least we both admit to be heathens in the eyes of the Church.
      I hate to admit to any such thing, Karen, but we might not be that different.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:12:07 )

@Anarchist Beauty:

Did you just say....we have something in common Becky? Is this a road to.......-whispers- friendship?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:20:22 )

@Ruby: Whoa, whoa, let's... Let's not get crazy.
      Let's just... You know... Calm down and see where these chips have fallen.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:22:02 )

@Anarchist Beauty:

You wanna be Karen's friend dontcha Becky

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:26:27 )
@ruby: Yep, it is. :3 I guess it has to due to the volume of that hairstyle lol

Mmhmm. A real haunted doll is a big no-no for me lmao, unless it's a Monster High doll (the old ones) ( >v > ) Oh, that would've been pretty eerie to most people (unless some people aren't afraid of dolls or toys) tbh and glad that you covered that doll with a blanket lmao

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 07:26:51 )

@Ruby: I think Karen wants to be Becky's friend a little too much here.
      It's okay to admit you want to be my friend, Karen.
      I'm fucking awesome.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:02:37 )
-rolls through-
Yeah, I missed the beginning of the event last night, but that seems to happen since Voltra runs in a different time-zone from me. So, I'm just now getting here and checking thiings out. What's going on, guys?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:33:08 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

I still have a request to spin spots I haven't been too, DC should be a great option for that- or when I go to Mexico in November. A bar crawl in DC might actually be fun, but I will keep looking closer to the October for any like houses/events.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:43:56 )

@Wildfire: you didn’t miss much. Last night was just the opener. We don’t event have the staff run threads and I’m assuming there is going to be more than 4 event items? We will see.
@koneko morning. I fell asleep at 1am but I was woken up at 7:30am cause if a phone call. Ugh
@Spider: there are also a ton of stops here. And you have get Boffluant here (and Tauros if you are in S FL)
@Ruby: you look so cute!
@ChiffonOrange: hey morning!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:44:34 )

@Anarchist Beauty: good morning. I enjoyed your banner with Ruby ^^
I’m too tired to make good banner atm.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:46:02 )
@totalanimefan: Morning (even though it's night time for me lol) Total! *waves friendly*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:46:40 )

@ChiffonOrange: time zones are weird aren’t they?
How was it while most people in the US were asleep?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:47:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I noticed that there were not any Staff-run threads or activities and only four things in the shop so far. It's good to know I'm not the only one and that I didn't miss much. They might be keeping it a very small event, though?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:48:16 )
@koneko: oh hey - thanks! How are you doing? It has been a while since we chatted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:49:12 )

@Wildfire: I think this is gonna be a small one but the FAQ has greyed out banners for what look like contest threads. So I’m sure we will be getting those. And we could only get 4 items but I feel like that’s a very small amount. Maybe we will get more starting Sept 1st since that’s Voltra’s anniversary!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 13:51:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, I forgot about the greyed out banners that said "coming soon" (or something similar). We'll see what they have in store at some point, I'm sure!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.