Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ☆Posting Prizes☆ →2021 edition← CLOSED

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 17:44:01 )

@Koah: oh nice! which author is it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 17:52:04 )
@Ruby: R. J. Blain. lol, She writes Romantic comedy fantasy. They are really really fun to read. <3 Lemme know if you are interested, I'll let you know which one you should read first. XD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 17:52:49 )

@Koah: lay it on me! I'm totes interested!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:00:21 )
@Ruby: "Playing With Fire" is the best to start with. <3 https://www.thesneakykittycritic.com/series-by-rj-blain/series-magical-romantic-comedy-with-a-body-count/playing-with-fire/
A very brief and spoiler-free idea of what's inside. About a girl who has self-confidence issues, she's part-time barista, part-time bomb squad. Has a love interest. Fire breathing unicorn. gorgons. Shapeshifters. bit of s3x. Good pun humor. <3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:02:22 )

@Koah: well then xD
not to take away from your favorite series but it sounds like a girl at starbucks daydreaming to get thru the work day xD awesome xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:07:03 )
@Ruby: lol! I actually have a book with that premise, but this is not that. XD
The fantasy world that R. J. Blain creates is pretty awesome. Lots of species, myths, and gods co-exist. :3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:09:49 )

@Koah: Hmm, can't promise I'll like it, I tend not to like those sorts as much haha

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:12:46 )
@Totalanimefan:
@Koah:
Good morning to you both.
How are you doing today so far?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:14:27 )
@Totalanimefan: oh what's the trade for? (what did I doooOOooo??? XD ) <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:18:35 )
@Ruby: Fiiiine. <3 I got a shelf and a half of R J Blain and her other writing names on my bookshelf. XD Figured if I love it, you would too. c:
@Wildfire: I'm kind of tired today, thinking I should try and get things done today around the house. It looks like it's a sunny-enough day to do something.
Oh, My old roommates/tennants came yesterday and got 90% of their stuff. So now I have some of my house back. I can unpack a few more boxes from my garage. I got extra space to work with. yay. How's your day going?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:24:04 )

Yeah, just going to keep an eye out for something I can enjoy that will give more hours/pay.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:33:36 )

@Totalanimefan: AH I'm so glad to see one of these threads again
I remember participating when I was a newbie and it really made me stick around haha. I got to talk to so many people and know the community more in that time.

I'm sending a donation if you don't mind ;3c

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 18:52:40 )
@Koah: I survived going to the grocery store (and that says something these days - lol!) and now I'm doing some work on my web site. It's a day - better than some of my recent days but there's always that sense of a potential proverbial second shoe dropping at any time /eyeroll/ :3 I'm glad you have some space to work with - it's amazing how much of a difference that can make as you try to organize, etc.! Good luck.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:43:30 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I really don't doubt that's a task and a half, lol.
I guess the best thing to do is to stalk the exchange for a bit, or something?
Best I can come up with, anyway.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:44:37 )

@Koah: You're welcome. I love mine.
Good thing about dogs and kids is that they wear each other out lol. Good that your dogs have all that space to run around in, but I always think that dogs are spoiled and would rather go on a walk with their owners. XD
Crazy that you have 3. I have an old lazy dog and a cat and they still drive me crazy sometimes. lol

@Amber Lynne: Yeah maybe it will pop up in the exchange. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 21:49:29 )

@koneko: It's cool. You just go at your own pace. ^^

@Wildfire: Thanks. I ended up walking around outside for a few hours. There was an event on in Pokemon GO until 2. Then I got lunch and ate it at home. ^^ You got the trade for posting on page 600 in my thread. ^^

@Hachi: Wow I'm glad it's what got you to stay! You are a wonderful part of the community. Your Secret Art Exchanges are the best ^^ I think it really brings a nice atmosphere on Voltra when there is one of these going on. Thank you for the donation. I haven't looked at it yet, but you would like all the items to be featured as prizes? Do you want me to pick the amount of posts they need, or do you want to decide?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:02:37 )

lol you just take it at the speed that you will enjoy it.
It seems like there might be an event at the end of march or beginning of April~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 00:43:24 )

You need to recharge your batteries.
It's almost move in day for you too! How are you feeling?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 01:12:25 )

I am always excited for an event!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/1 16:16:58 )
@Wildfire: I don't remember if I have asked what kind of website you've been working on unless that's a iRL personal thing. which I'd understand.
I started my day strong, 5:30 am - had to take out the carpet shampooer. Had a dog take a beautiful line of diarrhea around the bet to spite me.
I'm going to re-arrange my room to the way my husband wants, just to see if he -actually- likes it. I did some moving around the last few weeks and he kept making suggestions, so I'm going to put the effort in and see what he thinks [and see if I like his suggestions or not]
@Totalanimefan: I still take my dogs on walks when they get a little stir crazy, but they seem pretty content with their new life in the new house/yard.
My morning has been busy already and it's not even 7:30am. e_e

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.