Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ☆Posting Prizes☆ →2021 edition← CLOSED

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:49:11 )

@Koah: no one ever eats them, they last forever xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 21:56:52 )
@Ruby: So unfortunately true! XD I remember that I did like them at one point and time though. <.<

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:05:08 )

@Koah: yeah same xD but it's such a distant memory xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:06:29 )
@Ruby: lol exactly. XD a long-forgotten dream. A distant memory of a strawberry old people candy.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:08:03 )
@NixieFae: I find those flowers hard to work with on an avatar - the colors and size and pretty much everything about them just doesn't flow very well with my natural avatar-making inclinations.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:08:25 )

@Koah: funny thing is i think we bought them ourselves xD I remember them at winco xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:09:46 )
@Koah: LOL - there is just something about having your own house (and lawn) that turns you in to "that old person with a cane" XD ... unless you're us. But our lawn is all weeds. Again. We've only had it re-sodded like 3x and can't manage to keep it grass...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:15:30 )

@Wildfire: lololol like I have an extra of one of those. The one I have I had to buy
@Ruby: Clearly lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 22:18:15 )
@Wildfire: Can you grow anything? :d I started my garden a tad early, so I potted my food seeds and bring them inside when the weather is cold. XD
@Ruby: lol! of course, you bought your own. To be fair, I think they had low sugar content which makes them a good treat for people who can't do a lot of sugar.

lol, My son was just messing with a light-up thing I made, and right as he flipped the switch, I said "It's GOING TO BLOW UP" he flipped it off so fast and his face was so red. lol. I told him that I was teasing him and he giggled.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:10:48 )

@Koah: lol that didn't matter in my case though, I wasn't diabetic til I was 11

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:12:07 )

I went to a local cafe today to get a drink and a treat and then have it at home. It was really good. I will be going back.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:25:26 )
@Ruby: ah yes. I knew that. But on the plus side, it was a low-sugar content candy. XD
dang now I'm craving those caramel candies. D:
How's your day going?

@Totalanimefan: Was it a cafe you hadn't been to before? :3 I recently moved into a new town and there's a cute cafe downtown and I feel like once I cave and go, they'll be getting a lot of my money.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:27:03 )

@Koah: I had been to it before, but it was before I lived in this area. So it was nice to have it as a local now. lol
I just love cafes and shops like that. The thought of having a nice drink and getting to catch up with people or sit and read a book outside are really nice to me. It's good quality of life. How far away are you from downtown?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:33:04 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. I was teasing. I wasn't expecting you to have an extra or even if you did, I wasn't expecting you to offer it up as part of a posting challenge!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:33:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Anywhere I've ever lived, I became a regular at a cafe or two. <3 Your absolutely on the nose with describing the atmosphere. I love opening my sketch book on my own and drinking coffee. Or sitting and having lunch with a friend. I'm rather social, so I tend to meet new people in cafes. :3
It's nice that you got a nice cafe to go to! :D
To get downtown from my home is about a 2-mile walk. But if I drive, it's only a couple of minutes. c:
Honestly, I'll probably never walk it. My house is up on a hill, that last stretch walking Back to my house is so exhausting.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:36:00 )

@Koah:

You mean Werther's Original? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:36:10 )

@Wildfire: Post 20423482304984 times by June 1st 2021 and it can be yours lol!

@Koah: It's such a great meeting space but also hangout space, and studying space, relaxing space. Anything mental positive you can do, you can do at a cafe I feel like.
The cafe is really busy on the weekends. I saw it last weekend and I didn't even go in because the line was long lol. The drinks and food was good. I don't know if I said that already lol.
If it's safe and you had a bike, you could bike there, otherwise you gotta drive. 2 miles is a bit far to walk lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:36:55 )
@Koah: I have tried gardening in the past but I don't have the greenest thumb and trying to garden in Florida is tough. Then, of course, now would be the time to start planting things but there's so much pollen that I'm avoiding being outside (pollen scale was 9.7/10, I think yesterday)...

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:37:17 )

OMG Seinfeld GIF~

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:38:10 )
@Totalanimefan: lol. The carpal tunnel would almost be worth it XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.