Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ☆Posting Prizes☆ →2021 edition← CLOSED

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:33:29 )
@Ruby: I could try that. I'm determined to draw a cute raccoon, which isn't going my way. I'm actually re-arranging my room so I can set up a drawing/computer area for doing artwork. =o

@Totalanimefan: Oh my gosh!! your poor friend! D: I've been in a similar situation, but the power was only out for 2 days. -shutters at the thought of a week- Had to take care of sick cows, feed chickens, put a generator on for only the chicken coop because of the eggs. Then we kenneled all the dogs and herded up the kids and went to a hotel 3 hours away to sleep somewhere with power and a working toilet. XDD
But when we got to the hotel, they also were out of power. boy was that inferiating. D:
Anyway. Bikes! I haven't looked at bikes yet. It'll probably be a year or so before I get one. I do want to invest in a fat-wheel bike. Harder for my dogs to tip me over.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:42:49 )

@Koah: RACCOONS YES
Our vet says cats that cats that wash their food in their water and play in water are called raccoon cats and they’re messy xD
So I have a trash panda goblin xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:50:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I want to post!
My starting post count: 27467
I want this item: Angelic
I promise to ping you in this thread once I'm finished.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:17:22 )
@Koah: yes, I hope tonight is a good sleeping night. :3

@Totalanimefan: yes, I have a couple mules and yes I used them on the last advent calendar event... Didn't get sticky fingers- lol!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:29:27 )
@Ruby: AWE I want a raccoon cat, I think having a big, tough, mean kitty could withstand my huskies.
I saw someone refer to Siamese cats "as the huskies of the cat world" and it really stuck. because it's... I think pretty accurate.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 01:52:21 )

@Koah: lol honestly yeah xD that does sound accurate xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 02:45:34 )
@Ruby: I'm getting carried away making a new avatar.. and now I'm getting pretty dang broke. D: -ouch my virtual wallet-

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 03:07:44 )

@Koah: Down to what, 7k? xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 04:07:56 )

@Koah: that was exactly what she did except she didn’t have a way to hear her baby chicks. You can guest what happened. :( she went to a hotel but there was no power their either :( so then she came home after a day. But today she said she has a fever. She’s worried it’s Rona from the hotel cause lots of people were trying to do laundry before the power went out there.
I have an ebike with a thick tire on it. If you can afford it ebikes are way worth it.

@dragoness129: thanks. I will add it when I’m on the computer.

@Wildfire: neither did I :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 14:08:24 )
@Totalanimefan: So maybe next year... for us both!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 14:08:55 )
@koah: I slept decently last night so I'm sure with a cup of coffee, I'll be feeling better today - pollen notwithstanding!
How did you sleep last night? Are you feeling more human today (I hope)?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 17:34:45 )

Decided to change my avatar before I started posting. ^_^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 18:29:46 )
@Ruby: lmao! I think you sneaked into my account to see if your guess is accurate. Which it is. XDD

@Totalanimefan: Oh my gosh. Now I wanna know if your friend's chicks are okay. T^T I hope she's okay, maybe it's a stress-induced cold?
An ebike didn't cross my mind. That's actually a great idea. I can really exercise my dogs without tons of effort. HMmmm <3 My huskies get tired after about 2 miles. I got a few expensive things I need to get done. New desktop computer, bike, house repairs. e.e" I need to prioritize.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 18:32:53 )
@Wildfire: yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better today~ <3 I slept like a rock, and my kids played outside of my bedroom door which woke me up rather early. I got up and realized my husband locked the door- so the kids wouldn't come in and wake me up. [even though they woke me up anyway by being loud]
I'm on my second cup of coffee and I think I'm going to go to the computer shop and see if they can't repair my super old desktop, or at least get my old photos and videos off of it before it takes its' eternal rest.
Any plans for the weekend?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 18:41:29 )

@Koah: wait really? I was right? xD I actually jusg guessed lol I was too busy to snoop xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 19:03:35 )

@Nephila: I love fast moving threads. I guess everyone just wants to hurry up and get their items lol
@Wildfire: Wouldn't that be nice! I really like that the staff does that though. We can get rare items but it doesn't mess up the economy.
@dragoness You look nice!
@Koah: Yeah the bike isn't top priority but having an ebike is amazing. For trips under 5 miles I don't need a car (I have the metro for trips bigger than that, I'm car-free). It would definitely be good for your dogs. Do you walk them two miles everyday right now?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 19:07:04 )

Ok. I am now caught up on pings and replies. ^^ I gotta go clean. See you guys later.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 22:29:07 )

Have a good time cleaning!

I'm just going to sit around and be sick all weekend, trying to get better.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:14:50 )

I believe in you!
Plus, there is still plenty of time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:46:28 )

@Nephila: Yeah maybe. You can enter if you want, but no pressure. It's supposed to be fun!
@dragoness Thanks! I got a ton done. Still feels like there is more, but the place is looking a lot better and I got some boxes out of the way too. You are sick? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you feel better soon. Did you hear back from Goodwill?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.