Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ☆Posting Prizes☆ →2021 edition← CLOSED

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:50:22 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: I want to post!
My starting post count: 38698
I want this item: Aquamarine
I promise to ping you in this thread once I'm finished

~<3
I assume I'm allowed XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:52:55 )

There's always things that can be cleaned up even more. I am glad to hear that you got a lot done!
Yes, I have a winter cold.
Yeah, got the job on the 22nd. It's only part time and minimum wage, which is not enough to live on. But having income is better than not working.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 00:56:40 )

@Amber Lynne: Of course it's allowed ^^ Good luck.
I'll add you to the list.

@dragoness Thank you~ Colds suck! I had one last winter. I was bed ridden.
That's good to hear. Any chance they will bump you up to full time in the future?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:03:46 )

Yeah, I get one each winter and haven't had one yet. So this is my body saying "It's that time again!" XD.
Not likely, no. They said it was just a part time position during the interview.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:07:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank ya~
Although, I admit. It'll be alot easier for me, as I'm constantly posting in the RP forum. I think.
Maybe.
XD
We'll have to wait and seee~<3

Thanks though, seriously. I think it's awesome that this is even a thing. You're awesome for running it =D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:13:20 )

These things are always so much fun to see! ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:31:04 )
@Koah: I'm glad you slept well last night. Noisy but happily playing kids outside the door is probably a nicer wake up than having them leap on you in bed while you're still sleeping! Lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 01:33:20 )
@Totalanimefan: yes, it is nice that the staff releases older and rarer items the way they do. Doing it more than once a year would be too much, though, no matter how much some if us would like that opportunity to acquire some of these items!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 05:50:57 )

@dragoness that’s too bad :(
@Amber Lynne: I’m sure you will do it in no time. And I might change the end date to something later in the year. I just picked it at random lol. Thank you. I’ve done these in the past but it was about time I started it back up again!
@Wildfire: yeah it’s just the right balance I think. Too bad we have to wait another 10 months T-T sadness.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 06:17:36 )

@Totalanimefan: When it gets to the point that you need to start listing more goals, lemme know. I can throw some items into the mix~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 13:34:37 )
good morning everyone

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 15:33:46 )

@Amber Lynne: thank you I will. I think the hardest part is picking what people will want that I have extras of.
@Nephila: oh yeah that’s right lol. My brain is forgetful
@Wildfire: morning~

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:17:00 )
@Ruby: You were on the nose with that guess. lol I'm a little under your guess, but not by much.

@Totalanimefan: I really like your suggestion. I didn't even think of getting an ebike. I'm up a hill, everything is walkable from my house, but the hill is killer. :T
I don't run my dogs 2 miles a day. I moved into my own place with a yard, so now they have an acre to tear around on. Plus, I got 3, so they wear themselves out. <3
When I had 1, I had to run him daily, when I got 1 more, I had to bike them often, and with 3- just depends on the day. The youngest needs a good run sometimes. But she doesn't require it.

@Wildfire: Good Morning~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:28:13 )

@Koah: That's pretty crazy xD I figured you were closer to 8 but I was like nah imma say 7 lol how's you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:34:56 )
@Ruby: I"m doing alright. I've stopped sleeping with my phone in my room and now I'm waking up earlier because I don't know the time. XD
I went to bed late too. e.e
How's your Sunday going? c: <3

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:45:50 )

@Koah: Oh nice! Do you go to sleep faster too? my phone is my clock too xD
It's meh, timmy woke me up too early (but was heckin cute) and dealing with drama today but i have headphones so xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:46:21 )

koneko:
[color=#197B62]Oof, I've only made 20 posts but it's so much more than I've been posting lol ; u ;.

I know that feel bruh, I either post a lot or like none at all xD
[/color]

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:53:55 )
@koneko: Same! I generally post maybe 5 times a day or less.

@Ruby: With no phone in my room, I read my book with a booklight and go to bed a little faster. I don't get that itch to peruse social media. :O I'm not waking up in the middle of the night as much and staying awake, which has been a problem for a few months.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 16:55:16 )

@Koah: That's wonderful! I don't scroll social media when trying to sleep, I'm usually playing a game or making an avi xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/28 17:04:13 )
@Ruby: I got games, streaming apps, and social media on my phone. XD I get so distracted when my phone is within reach. I got no self-control when i'm tired. lol
My book friend sent me a box of books by my favorite author, so my book queue just got a whole lot bigger.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.