Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ☆Posting Prizes☆ →2021 edition← CLOSED

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:40:04 )

@Wildfire: almost
lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:41:08 )
@Totalanimefan: almost!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:41:56 )
I think I'd rather buy it though... Easier on my wrist! (Assuming anyone is selling it)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:43:02 )

@Wildfire: I haven't seen a seller for that item in a while. Maybe if someone won in from the advent calendar. Most of the people who would be likely to sell it are on hiatus it seems.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:43:25 )

Maybe you will find a seller or win it yourself next Christmas lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:43:45 )
@Wildfire: omg! no wonder you're not feeling the best! </3 That's some tough pollen. I feel for you. I don't have thick allergy problems. But when the snow melts, that mildewy snow kills me. I'm not around thick snow anymore though.

@Totalanimefan: I'm fairly fit, so 2 miles wouldn't bother me. but.. this d*mn hill!!! D: Hurts my glutes. I should probably check out the cute cafe that I've been avoiding. You're making me wanna go to a cafe. lol

@Ruby: Oh yeas. I wouldn't mind a carmello right now either. C: O0oh. I have a cadbury egg I need to eat. I love easter candy.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:44:48 )

@Koah: I don't mind werther's but the rest of what you just said you can keep xD Which is funny cuz I love Twix lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:45:49 )

@Koah: I can't with hills. T_T Biking 2 miles even with a hill I could totally do though. There are some bike trails near me and I can't wait to explore them once it becomes spring~ Now the trails would probably be ok because it didn't rain this week, but the temps are still too cold at night (and sometimes during the day) and it would be dangerous to cycle.
Maybe you should try it once it becomes more spring like. I don't remember where you live, so I don't know what the weather is like for you right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:46:40 )

It's going to rain this weekend. :( Do not want :vanora_cry:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:49:16 )
@Totalanimefan: I recently moved to Oregon. This is my first winter in my adult life that I'm not dealing with continuous snow. I got so ready for snow too!
We got an inch this morning and it's already gone!
There's a ton of bike trails around here. I don't have a decent bike for them though. I wouldn't trust the bike that I have for a long/twisty trail. But I am looking forward to hikes. There are a few paved trails that look amazing for walking.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:50:21 )
@Ruby: I like twix, but don't love it. lol. Werther's caramel is great. After I left your place, I bought some for my road trip to N.D. And then from N.D. to OR, I got more. lol. You gave me a new habit.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:52:57 )

@Koah: Haha I was gonna say that's usually our road candy xD glad we could pass that on :3
That and guacamole, that's our legacy xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:54:31 )
@Ruby: I want pizza rolls for dinner. lol.
What kind of sticker designs should I make? I wanna make stickers.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:57:05 )

@Koah: Last week did you have power? I know someone that moved to a farm outside of Portland and she did not have a good time last week with no power.
What do you use your bike for? Or what did you use your bike for? Trails are great! I just hate the ones that you have to drive a long way to get to. I felt like it was like that in CA. If you wanted to use a trail there weren't any urban ones and you have to drive an hour + to get to one.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 23:58:08 )
@Totalanimefan: yup. I know. It's unfortunate though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:00:23 )
@Koah: yes, the pollen is definitely part of what's going on with me right now. Stress and wonky sleep aren't helping. The end result is that I feel kinda crappy. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight and feel better tomorrow. I still won't be going outside though...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:11:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I had power, however, a couple of days ago I was out of power for about a day. Which was easy peasy. I feel awful for everyone that was out of power for daaays. D:
I was borrowing my dad's fancy bike for running my dogs, but when I moved- I could no longer use his. So a family member donated a bike to me to use. But it's a cheap Walmart bike from a decade ago. It should probably retire. I tried using it to bike my dogs, but the way it's shaped makes it hard to do sharp turns with my dogs. I need to invest in a good bike. :d
I'm out in a smaller town that's been recently investing money into family-orientated things like bike trails and spray parks. :> If I wanted a REALLY good bike trail in woods and mountains, that would be a 30 minute drive. :d

@Wildfire: Yes! A good nights' sleep is much needed for you! <3 I hope tomorrow brings more energy and motivation. :p Watching any good shows today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:18:56 )

@Wildfire: And I feel like that is so long of a wait lol. Do you have mules by the way? Did you use them in the last advent calendar drawing?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:21:37 )

@Koah: Yeah she was without it for a week and she has a farm with cows and chickens and she is running out of food for them and her. It was really awful.
Yeah those crappy Walmart priced bikes aren't really that good, maybe for like a kid playing on the street, but not for using on trails or biking anywhere else. Good bikes are a little hard to find since the pandemic started. They became really popular.
Bike trails and parks are great for people of all ages, but I get what you mean about a lot of the park's being used for kids. It's important, but the park should be for everyone you know?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:24:51 )

@Koah: kitties o3o and cute things xD LLAMAS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.