Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Warm-up Zone ┤▒├ Come chat & play games by the Fire! :3

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 17:43:55 )

@Wildfire: Things have been crap. XD;; lol
BUT I HAVE LIVED, WHOO.

How have you been doing lately? :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 19:23:05 )

@Wildfire: I bet. lol
      I couldn't imagine living in snow.
      I could not.
      I would die.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 21:10:59 )
@Kozi: Awwww, I'm sorry. But you're here now! <3

@Anarchist Beauty: born and bred Southerner, are you? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 23:25:25 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: The more I look at it, the more I see the juxtaposition of childlike innocence and wonder and a concerned parent. It's pretty funny.

sometimes bing a amature, if bad, artist comes in handy haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 02:16:11 )

@Wildfire: I was born in Cali weather and I will die in Cali weather. lmao

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 02:24:47 )
@star2000shadow:
@Anarchist Beauty:
LOL! ♥️

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 02:43:47 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I know my body has no clue what it wants, i don't like it to warm, it makes it hard for me to move, and i know if its to cold my joints ache haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 15:12:05 )
Hello everyone. I would say my typical "good morning" but I am being plagued by a series of minor mishaps and complications over here this morning and it would seem a little hypocritical to start the thread this morning with that. BUT, I do hope that you all have a good morning.

I am going to go hunt down another cup of coffee now, which means digging out the French Press or some other mode of making it, because one of the minor mishaps this morning is that my Keurig died. At least I got one cup of coffee out of it...

*cheers*
... and dammit, gimme that cookie!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 16:59:15 )
@Wildfire: I hope your morning gets slightly better! <3 Did you find your french press? I was just talking about mine this morning with my niece.
I woke up with my tmj being worse than yesterday and yesterday was bad. So, I need to get through this school day without snapping from pain.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 18:09:12 )
@Koah: Oh boy - that does not sound like much fun. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. Good luck!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 18:20:41 )
... and yes, I found my French Press. It makes a really good cup of coffee - I'm glad I had some grounds around the house!! I also went and picked up a new Keurig, but I'm not sure we'll keep it. The last one didn't last very long and for the prices they go for, it's not worth it. And, of course, all the cheaper variations of the pod-centric coffee machines were sold out. *sigh*

So I'm back from running that errand. I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store for me right now. Right now, I'm hoping it's good stuff...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 19:15:01 )
@Wildfire: I'm not a fan of keurigs. I hope you find something you like.
I have a coffee pot with a reusable filter. I love my coffee pot. I kind of prefer my french press, but it seems like I only take that out during special occasions, like a back-up.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 19:24:10 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

hmm i've been wanting to try that, but not at the same time haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 19:31:12 )
@Koah: I'm not actually a fan either. I prefer the French press, but I often seem to end up needing to clean things in order to get my coffee in the morning (because people are in a rush for work, etc.) and that's not a good way for me to start the day, so these machines have their uses. I prefer the ones that let you use grounds and the reusable pods. And I prefer to use the non-name brands.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 19:33:41 )
@star2000shadow: "that" = ?? (Sorry- lost the train of that conversation, although I don't usually).

...I'm going to move the chair to the front yard... The sun has abandoned the back yard- lol!! (Yes, I'm sitting outside, enjoying the beautiful day)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 19:45:09 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: "that" = ?? (Sorry- lost the train of that conversation, although I don't usually).

...I'm going to move the chair to the front yard... The sun has abandoned the back yard- lol!! (Yes, I'm sitting outside, enjoying the beautiful day)

the um little package one cup thing..Kuru or something? we were talking coffee pots right..or did I lose the train of conversation. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 20:33:49 )
@star2000shadow: Yes, we were (or are?) talking about Keurigs or similar machines that use the little pods of coffee grounds to make single-servings of caffeinated goodness :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 20:53:08 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: ah well i've been wanting to get one, as i don't drink a whole lotta coffe haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 21:13:27 )
Something like that would make a lot of sense for you, IMO - more than it does for some people, who drink more than you seem to! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/19 22:07:42 )
This is exactly

Hello folks

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.