Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Warm-up Zone ┤▒├ Come chat & play games by the Fire! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:03:19 )
this Monday has not been swell. e.e' My sister has called me like 3 times in the last hour to give me her thought process on stuff going on.

@Wildfire: I like to blame my inner cavewoman for my sleep schedule. lol. Full moon = bright hunting grounds = inner cavewoman.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:16:52 )

@Wildfire: just fruit, vegetables, beef, a mozzarella ball, some crackers, and lots of juice. Like five different types of juice lol. I drink a lot at night.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:18:22 )
@Koah: LOL! I have had that thought before too, but never remembered to try tracking whether or not the moon and its phases affect my sleep. It would be interesting to note, though! Have you tracked that at all?
It tough to get much of anything done if people are calling you that often, and I get the feeling that the content of the calls is not helping... :( I'm sorry.

@sunny: ...and you're not up all night, making runs to the bathroom?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:22:53 )

@Wildfire: no not usually, lol XD I just get really really thirsty at night time. Sometimes I even wake up specifically because I'm thirsty :O

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 21:34:40 )

I should mention that I have kidney problems so it's normal for me to be so thirsty lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/1 22:14:04 )
@sunny: Aaaaaahhh.... gotcha. I would be up all night making run after run after run to relieve myself, and I would absolutely get zero sleep.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.