Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:28:47 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

Oh, geez, are we doing this? Yeah, uh, my favorite color is midnight. Good guesses.

Ahhh, what's a good one...

What about animals--we like animals, right? What do you think Viviennes favorite is? I bet a lot of you might even share this weird love of hers.

I also wouldn't be cruel enough to make Valentinas favorite it's own question, but I'll tack it on here--make a guess for hers, too, if you want. It's a bizarre critter and she probably the only person I've ever met with this favorite...

Vivienne's: Birds
Valentina's: Naked Mole Rat

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:31:22 )
Can I edit my post?? Or do I quote again?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:52:54 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

Oh, geez, are we doing this? Yeah, uh, my favorite color is midnight. Good guesses.

What about animals--we like animals, right? What do you think Viviennes favorite is? I bet a lot of you might even share this weird love of hers.

I also wouldn't be cruel enough to make Valentinas favorite it's own question, but I'll tack it on here--make a guess for hers, too, if you want. It's a bizarre critter and she probably the only person I've ever met with this favorite...

Vivi : cat
Val : racoon?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:58:46 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

For Vivienne, I'm guessing Raccoon.
And I'll say Elephant for Valentina.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 21:15:18 )

If it's a new answer based on a correction I made, just make a new post @kent: no worries.

Man, I'm sort of amazed at what you lot manage to guess compared to what I think you'll get immediately, or you'll have to struggle with.

I'm almost excited to do this again next year, when I'll have a history text to quiz you on. I'll have to think of more difficult questions though, won't I? I guess I have a year... Or I could bribe Static to help me...

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:15:39 )
Gonna study the lore when it comes out. ;)

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 22:25:59 )
Hmm, I'll guess capybara for Val? XD
I don't understand what could be a bizarre creature.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 00:25:42 )
Omg I don't know much about Vivienne. Give me 15 minutes to finalize my answer. XD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 00:45:58 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

Vivienne: Pomeranian doggo?
Valentina: Bernard the bug?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:19:52 )
@okios: Vyctor said for Val's answer we're omitting any type of insects so you might want to reguess that one.

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:24:15 )
Vyctor:
:

For Vivienne, I'm going to guess birds, specifically owls? Maybe because she likes the Harry Potter books. <3
For Valentina, ugh, that's a toughy. Gonna go totally left field and guess a possum?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 01:36:26 )
@aliceinzombieland: oh i missed that post. thanks for the heads up! :D
Vyctor:

Nah, we're not goin' to count insects. Just the usual furred feathered, and scaled varieties of animal.
Updated guess for Valentina: rats :vanora_sun:

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:06:50 )
Huh. 'm kind of surprised. Vivi has a thing for those bears that are so popular here. Pandas, that is. Kinda expected that to be a really fast answer, given how often they're mentioned, but hey. 's more shockin' to me that one of you figured out Val likes wombats, to be honest.

There are a lot of more intelligent critters that lurk in Voltra, like the dragons you're all so fond of. We call 'em Creatures--you know, the things are are smarter than regular animals, usually have some magic and all that. Well, we call 'em Creatures if we're not calling them monsters and fightin' 'em off, that is. Vivienne has a dream of findin' one of the rarer, hard to find and harder to approach ones. Wants to befriend it--it's kind of cute, honestly. What kind of creature do you think her favorite is?

Donator — ~love~ Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:14:49 )
Hrm, did we see some of this creatures / monsters on the new crate items in the announcement surrounded the cupcake item Vyctor? :D!! U bet some of them are super cute, can't blame her haha. Maybe she likessss a unicorn type one!!!?

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:48:41 )
@cedes: You gotta quote vyc with your answer if you want it to count. But yeah, I agree. A unicorn or an unpublished pepe.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 03:53:33 )
I don't have a clue. lol

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:08:30 )
Vyctor:
Huh. 'm kind of surprised. Vivi has a thing for those bears that are so popular here. Pandas, that is. Kinda expected that to be a really fast answer, given how often they're mentioned, but hey. 's more shockin' to me that one of you figured out Val likes wombats, to be honest.

There are a lot of more intelligent critters that lurk in Voltra, like the dragons you're all so fond of. We call 'em Creatures--you know, the things are are smarter than regular animals, usually have some magic and all that. Well, we call 'em Creatures if we're not calling them monsters and fightin' 'em off, that is. Vivienne has a dream of findin' one of the rarer, hard to find and harder to approach ones. Wants to befriend it--it's kind of cute, honestly. What kind of creature do you think her favorite is?

Uhh, jackalope? XP
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:13:19 )
Vyctor:

Well you already said dragons so the rarest and cutest I can think of is unicorn o3o

I really thought naked mole rat would be Val's favorite animal XDD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:20:36 )
Vyctor:

Oh wow, I was way off the mark. XD

I'm also going with Unicorn for Vivi's fave creature!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:21:57 )
Vyctor:

Uh, unicorn? Lol

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.