Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:00:40 )
*sigh*

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:04:33 )
*giggles* Sorry Vyc, you know I can't resist a good joke!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:08:08 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?
I'm going to guess a wrench! Because I'm willing to bet you always have it handy, what with your fixing and tinkering and whatnot.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:13:50 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
Alright kids, none of you got it right. Guess it wasn't in the cards for you, but I'll deal you another hand.
I like to wreak havoc in the sewers. Gotta keep your wits about you down there. What's my weapon of choice, kiddos?

Is it a wrench like in Dark Cloud 2?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:39:27 )
Lol, we're thinking the same thing, Dragon! I played that game as a kid, wish I could find it now!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:00:59 )
It is a great game! I want a virtual copy of it myself/

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:11:30 )
I wish I hadn't sold it way back when. *Sigh*

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 09:44:04 )
OMG it was FOZZY all along!
I HAD HIM AS MY FIRST ANSWER OMGASFKJDLKL

@ myself
whew
OK MOVING ON 8D

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:39:14 )
Valentina:
Whatever, you old prick.
an old sewer pipe? :x

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 10:41:24 )
I can't wait to find out. Too bad Vyc wouldn't say the answer to the last one; I wanted it for my Fact List. I'm trying to compile a bunch of facts we know about the NPC's. The hardest person to get facts on is Vyctor though. He's a tight lipped secretive type.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:19:50 )
I feel like a champion on this scoreboard, lol. :'3 I gotta time my visits here a little better!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:31:07 )
Has the front page been updated? *Goes to check*

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:30:46 )
Ah, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I, ah, am a bit of a private person myself, so... if the others don't want their stuff talked about, I try to respect that, you know? And nobody got it right, so it felt okay to just not say it then. *rubs the back of his head*

Anyway, Val does use some kind of...well, she calls it a canon, so I'll accept that as the answer.

Any guesses as to what I use? Since, uh, you guys seem to want some stuff about me, I don't mind giving this one away. It's something a little less, uh, I dunno, is direct the word? I don't like to take chances and all.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:37:26 )
Vyctor:
Ah, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I, ah, am a bit of a private person myself, so... if the others don't want their stuff talked about, I try to respect that, you know? And nobody got it right, so it felt okay to just not say it then. *rubs the back of his head*

Anyway, Val does use some kind of...well, she calls it a canon, so I'll accept that as the answer.

Any guesses as to what I use? Since, uh, you guys seem to want some stuff about me, I don't mind giving this one away. It's something a little less, uh, I dunno, is direct the word? I don't like to take chances and all.
A belt/chain??

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:47:24 )
Vyctor:

Maybe a slingshot? O:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 19:55:37 )
Vyctor:

A hammer

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 21:20:34 )
Vyctor:

Uhh I'm not sure if you're the type to use a flamethrower, but I'm going to guess that.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 21:23:34 )
Vyctor:

That makes sense. You're quite the gentleman it would seem, Vyc. So, onto guessing. Do you wield a polearm of some kind? Like a glaive or a spear?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 23:44:19 )
Vyctor:

Some kind of bow? Whether long or short bow or crossbow, I don't know.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 05:10:31 )
Vyctor:

ninja stars :vanora_sun:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.