Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:23:40 )

“Oh boy...Val told me I was supposed to prep something for this shindig, didn’t she? I probably should have planned this out weeks ago, like everyone else. Oh well--spilled milk and all that. Let’s just do somethin’ that doesn’t take a lot of prep work. How about, uh, I ask you some questions and you know, give you points if you get ‘em right. Maybe some extra points if you’re the first to get it right to keep things fair, you know?”

Welcome to Vyctor’s Trivia Contest! The aim of the game is to answer more questions correctly, and faster, to earn the most points possible. Vyctor will ask several questions during the course of each day of the mini-event. Each user gets one chance to answer each question, which you do by quoting his question and responding with your guess. If you’re the first person to get an answer correct, you will win yourself 3 points. Everyone else who gets the answer correct will win 1 point. At the end of the mini-event, the users with the top 3 score totals will win prizes.

What will they win, you ask?

The user with the most points will win 500 Ohms, a Sweetcake Set, and will have the ability to choose a recolor for Vyctor’s event items, of which they’ll receive a copy.
The second highest placed user will will 500 Ohms.
The third highest placed user will win 250 Ohms.

In between event submissions, feel free to chat about the NPCs and Realms, the lore you’ve discovered from answers, your answers and second guesses, and anything else about the event. Vyctor will unlock a new pose every 50th page of the thread.

Your current goal is to hit page 50. When you do, you will unlock a second EI in Vyctor’s name.

Things to keep in mind:
★ You are only allowed one guess at each question Vyctor asks. Only your first answer will be considered.
★ You must quote Vyctor’s question, exactly as it is written, in order for your answer to be considered valid.
★ You may not necessarily know an answer to a question that Vyctor asks. He may ask questions with answers that haven’t been discussed elsewhere--take your best guess!
★ You can answer a question up until Vyctor asks the next question, at which time he’ll also post the answer to the previous question.
★ Vyctor is a bit of an insomniac--so questions can be asked at any time, day or night. They’ll remain active for at least one hour, but the exact length of time depends on when Vyc feels like getting around to a new question.

Previous Questions + Answers

“Let’s see...what’s an easy one to start us off? How about uh… Which of you punks can tell me who runs Dashing kicks?” - Vontell

"Which of the four realms--Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound, in case you need a reminder--is our lovely Vivienne from?" - Sound

"What is the name of the rare crate item from the pre-launch crates?" - Samurai set

"One of the four realms is pretty well known for it's academics and university programs. Which do you think it is?" - Ice realm

"What weapon do you think Vanora prefers?" - sword

"What's her favorite color from the 25 colors of Voltra?" - tea

"Which one of our NPCs is the youngest?" -

Current Scoreboard

Vyctor: 6000000000 points
Valentina: -500 points :P
Ashrae - 23
dragoness129 - 18
Shark - 11
Kent - 8
Okios - 6
Reanna - 5
AliceInZombieland - 5
Mdom - 5
Miss Kitty - 3
Emmett Khan - 3
Dowan - 2
Totalanimefan - 1
Hadsvich - 1
Addy -1

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:25:00 )
Meet Vyctor

“Wha-oh. You want to know about me? I guess that’s fair--they said this was a meet and greet, I just didn’t think anyone would care. Name’s Vyctor Spark, but you can call me Vyc, if you want. No relation to the Guardian--’cept, I guess, the family name might have originated from him or somethin’. I run Vyc’s Mods, a body mod shop downtown--you mighta seen it, the one with the sweet green logo? I specialize in high tech mods, from standard piercings to full body tats and fully integrated bonus limbs. Well, that last one depends on when my stock comes in, admittedly…

Anyway, uh, I dunno, I’m not an interestin’ person. Why don’t we just move on to the game?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:27:01 )
:Vyctor:

“Let’s see...what’s an easy one to start us off? How about uh… Which of you punks can tell me who runs Dashing kicks?”

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:31:59 )
Vyctor:

“Let’s see...what’s an easy one to start us off? How about uh… Which of you punks can tell me who runs Dashing kicks?”

Vontell?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:41:21 )
Vyctor:

Oh! We can post now? O:

Vontell runs Dashing Kicks~
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:41:42 )
So many new threads :0

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:49:47 )
This is really cool. I hope I get a chance to answer some questions.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:54:24 )

Yay Ashrae!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:56:57 )
Hey, guys, don't forget--the question has a bonus for the first person to answer, but you can answer too! You'll want to, if you want to start building your point counts!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:59:44 )
Vyctor:

Vontell runs Dashing kicks!
@Slytherclaw: Ahhh, thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 06:06:17 )
@Vyctor:
Vyctor:

Vontell ^^
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 06:54:35 )
Vyctor:

Definitely would have to be Vontell. But if you wanna know who I like more, it's you. Keep it on the DL though.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 07:05:16 )
Vyctor:

I hear that's Vontell. He's pretty dashing, too.
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 07:07:27 )

Lookin' good so far. Keep the good answers comin'.

@Dowan: I, uh, appreciate that. 'S real nice of you.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 07:36:21 )
@Vyctor: omg what a cutie

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 07:58:18 )
PFFFFFF. >w<
Y'all got @Vyctor flustered. :vanora_sweat:

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:01:39 )
Geez, 's like you people are tryin' to make me blush.

Your current scoreboard leader is Ashrae, with 3 points. The rest of you punks are tied at 1 point--ahh, I don't need to list you out, do I? You know who you are, we aren't that far in. You all got it right, anyway, so...

Maybe that one was too easy for you. Let's try somethin' harder, yeah?

You all know all about the four realms of Voltra, don't 'cha? Or maybe you don't, I guess they don't talk about the other three in most realms. Still, there's only four--I bet you can take a guess and see what happens, yeah?

Which of the four realms--Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound, in case you need a reminder--is our lovely Vivienne from?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:06:20 )
@vyctor: Umm... I'm going to guess it's probably Sound?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:06:29 )
Vyctor:
Geez, 's like you people are tryin' to make me blush.

Your current scoreboard leader is Ashrae, with 3 points. The rest of you punks are tied at 1 point--ahh, I don't need to list you out, do I? You know who you are, we aren't that far in. You all got it right, anyway, so...

Maybe that one was too easy for you. Let's try somethin' harder, yeah?

You all know all about the four realms of Voltra, don't 'cha? Or maybe you don't, I guess they don't talk about the other three in most realms. Still, there's only four--I bet you can take a guess and see what happens, yeah?

Which of the four realms--Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound, in case you need a reminder--is our lovely Vivienne from?
She is from the Sound Realm!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 08:06:43 )
Boss Rimi:
@vyctor: Umm... I'm going to guess it's probably Sound?

You have to quote!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.