Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:42:00 )
And oh man, I should've stuck with yo-yo. xD argh.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:45:55 )
what color is your font vyctor
can i change my answer? XD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:47:40 )
I know it's a blue!!

Yeah, I know that feeling Shark. Secondguesses are...

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:55:22 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Vyc only took trivia so nobody would ask questions about him and that's not fair! HMPH.

If you can guess his favorite color, he has to tell you if you got it right. Guess that!
I'm going to guess Sunshine! Just so we get a variety of guesses and at least one of us can get it right so we can all know!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:00:36 )
The right answer is hex color #036. You heard it here first. :vanora_upsidedown:

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:14:20 )

I'm going to guess wine, which is clearly the best color, for the sake of ensuring that he HAS to answer!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:22:32 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Vyc only took trivia so nobody would ask questions about him and that's not fair! HMPH.

If you can guess his favorite color, he has to tell you if you got it right. Guess that!
I am going to guess crocodile

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:23:39 )
@Velvet: It really is. So warm and delicious and velvety. Oh, were we still talking about colors?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 02:35:36 )
Ha! I think you say that just because wine is your favorite color, Velvet. XD Good one tho!

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:34:29 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Midnight? O:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 05:38:35 )
Velvet:

Oh, wait, I have to tell you the answer to the last question, I guess.

She uses one of those dangling things on a string, the little circles that go up and down or whatever? She can do some cool tricks with it, too.

Why do you guys want to keep assigning rope and whips to us...?

Storm

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 08:25:04 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

Is it Crocodile?

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 13:42:44 )
Velvet:

GUEST TRIVIA TIME

I am gonna guess the obviously of crocodile, which is probably wrong cos it's too obvious XD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 13:43:10 )
Honestly I have no clue to these questions I just wanna post in here so we can get more of vyc's items >3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:34:43 )
[align=center] :

Oh, geez, are we doing this? Yeah, uh, my favorite color is midnight. Good guesses.

Ahhh, what's a good one...

What about animals--we like animals, right? What do you think Viviennes favorite is? I bet a lot of you might even share this weird love of hers.

I also wouldn't be cruel enough to make Valentinas favorite it's own question, but I'll tack it on here--make a guess for hers, too, if you want. It's a bizarre critter and she probably the only person I've ever met with this favorite...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 19:47:45 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

Oh, geez, are we doing this? Yeah, uh, my favorite color is midnight. Good guesses.

What about animals--we like animals, right? What do you think Viviennes favorite is? I bet a lot of you might even share this weird love of hers.

I also wouldn't be cruel enough to make Valentinas favorite it's own question, but I'll tack it on here--make a guess for hers, too, if you want. It's a bizarre critter and she probably the only person I've ever met with this favorite...
For Vivienne I am gonna guess Okapi?
For Valentina, do bugs count lol if not then I am gonna guess a wombat xD

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:01:46 )
Vyctor:
[align=center] :

Huh, I'm not sure. Is it a rodent?

As for Val, I believe it is insects? Not sure what kind.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:10:46 )

Nah, we're not goin' to count insects. Just the usual furred feathered, and scaled varieties of animal.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:25:05 )
@Vyctor: Lol okay

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 20:25:43 )
Aww, insects are animals. D: How sad.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.