Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:39:35 )
All aboard the Unicorn train!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 04:48:30 )
At first I was gonna say mermaid but wasn't sure if that really counted as more creature or more human >3>

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 07:12:52 )
Vyctor:
Huh. 'm kind of surprised. Vivi has a thing for those bears that are so popular here. Pandas, that is. Kinda expected that to be a really fast answer, given how often they're mentioned, but hey. 's more shockin' to me that one of you figured out Val likes wombats, to be honest.

There are a lot of more intelligent critters that lurk in Voltra, like the dragons you're all so fond of. We call 'em Creatures--you know, the things are are smarter than regular animals, usually have some magic and all that. Well, we call 'em Creatures if we're not calling them monsters and fightin' 'em off, that is. Vivienne has a dream of findin' one of the rarer, hard to find and harder to approach ones. Wants to befriend it--it's kind of cute, honestly. What kind of creature do you think her favorite is?

Gonna guess a Griffin since I think they are more rare and hard to approach.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 08:19:25 )
Vyctor:
Huh. 'm kind of surprised. Vivi has a thing for those bears that are so popular here. Pandas, that is. Kinda expected that to be a really fast answer, given how often they're mentioned, but hey. 's more shockin' to me that one of you figured out Val likes wombats, to be honest.

There are a lot of more intelligent critters that lurk in Voltra, like the dragons you're all so fond of. We call 'em Creatures--you know, the things are are smarter than regular animals, usually have some magic and all that. Well, we call 'em Creatures if we're not calling them monsters and fightin' 'em off, that is. Vivienne has a dream of findin' one of the rarer, hard to find and harder to approach ones. Wants to befriend it--it's kind of cute, honestly. What kind of creature do you think her favorite is?

Since she like to sing,
Mermaid / lamia?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 12:20:07 )
Vyctor:

Yeah, also guessing Unicorn because it just seems like something she'd love.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 02:51:38 )
Wow. 15 hours since the last post. > o>

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:03:51 )
I wonder if that's gonna be the last question?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:14:10 )
Nah, I wouldn't do that to you. You've still got a bit of time. There was a shipment for one of the other's shops that got a bit mixed up--'fraid I've spent my morning working on helping to get those sorted out. Should maybe be sorted the rest of the way tomorrow, so keep an eye out, yeah?

Let's see. If you guess Unicorn, then ding ding--Vivienne loves them. If you get her relaxed and ask, she can go on for hours about the things she wants to do to one's mane. Personally, I think it sounds like a lot of work, bleh. 'd rather hang out with the Guardians. Well, Static, at least--Frizz usually gets bored of talkin' at us and abandons us to games or whatever, eventually.

Man, I'm running out of questions. It's a good thing this whole deal is over tomorrow night. It's hard to find things you'll have a chance of guessing...

Well, let's stick to creatures. To answer an earlier question--if it's not human, but it's smart or magical, it's a creature. That includes the uh...you know, the humanoids, the crossbreeds, the half creatures...So mermaids are creatures.

Vanora is actually very close to one particular type of creature--she's got some fanciful retirement plans that involve partnerin' up with this type of magical creature after she's done with the shop in a few decades or whatever. Can you guess which kind that is?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:17:14 )
Vyctor:
Nah, I wouldn't do that to you. You've still got a bit of time. There was a shipment for one of the other's shops that got a bit mixed up--'fraid I've spent my morning working on helping to get those sorted out. Should maybe be sorted the rest of the way tomorrow, so keep an eye out, yeah?

Let's see. If you guess Unicorn, then ding ding--Vivienne loves them. If you get her relaxed and ask, she can go on for hours about the things she wants to do to one's mane. Personally, I think it sounds like a lot of work, bleh. 'd rather hang out with the Guardians. Well, Static, at least--Frizz usually gets bored of talkin' at us and abandons us to games or whatever, eventually.

Man, I'm running out of questions. It's a good thing this whole deal is over tomorrow night. It's hard to find things you'll have a chance of guessing...

Well, let's stick to creatures. To answer an earlier question--if it's not human, but it's smart or magical, it's a creature. That includes the uh...you know, the humanoids, the crossbreeds, the half creatures...So mermaids are creatures.

Vanora is actually very close to one particular type of creature--she's got some fanciful retirement plans that involve partnerin' up with this type of magical creature after she's done with the shop in a few decades or whatever. Can you guess which kind that is?

Hmm, partnering up, huh? Maybe a harpy?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:23:04 )
Ugh, harpies. There's a nest of them, you know, in the cliffs. They're pretty far up--no road that goes there, so you can only reach them by air. Not, uh, not that you'd want to reach them, frankly--they're a loud, angry bunch.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:25:21 )
Vyctor:

Uhhh a centaur? xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:34:37 )
Vyctor:

UNICORNS!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:21:10 )
Vyctor:

A fairy???

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:02:04 )
Vyctor:

Dwarf

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:06:12 )
Man, I am really bad at guessin' what you punks will go for. Vanora's the one that likes the dragons. Wants to team up with a few, start up some kinda wild animal reserve or somethin'. You'd have to ask her about the details.

Let's see... What is the name of Val's....uh..."roommate"?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:15:40 )
Vyctor:
Man, I am really bad at guessin' what you punks will go for. Vanora's the one that likes the dragons. Wants to team up with a few, start up some kinda wild animal reserve or somethin'. You'd have to ask her about the details.

Bernard! :bernard_happy:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:19:04 )
Vyctor:

Bernard the bug. = o=
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:21:28 )
Vyctor:

Let's see... What is the name of Val's....uh...&quot;roommate&quot;?

It's Bernard!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 10:32:22 )
Vyctor:

Bernard

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 11:07:32 )
Vyctor:

That would be Bernard!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.