Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:40:33 )
Vyctor:
Man, I am really bad at guessin' what you punks will go for. Vanora's the one that likes the dragons. Wants to team up with a few, start up some kinda wild animal reserve or somethin'. You'd have to ask her about the details.

Let's see... What is the name of Val's....uh..."roommate"?

Bernard of course!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:27:45 )
Vyctor:
Man, I am really bad at guessin' what you punks will go for. Vanora's the one that likes the dragons. Wants to team up with a few, start up some kinda wild animal reserve or somethin'. You'd have to ask her about the details.

Let's see... What is the name of Val's....uh..."roommate"?

It is Bernard

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:24:26 )
Guess you all already met Bernard, then. So this is my end of game warnin', I think. I'll do final tallies tonight, and maybe try to do a few more questions today, yeah?

One of the four refugee realms is well known for its heavy guild involvement. I think they're even governed by a council of the guild leaders or whatever. Which of the realms do you think that is?

Reminder that you're looking at Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:28:30 )
Let's be a little more specific. Let's say...I'll start tallyin' up the results at about 5 hours after this post has been made, at that half hour. That'll be, ah, 5:30 in central time, 6:30 in eastern time...let me see if I can't just...
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Close+of+Vyctor's+Trivia&iso=20171008T0530&p1=64

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:46:08 )
Vyctor:
Guess you all already met Bernard, then. So this is my end of game warnin', I think. I'll do final tallies tonight, and maybe try to do a few more questions today, yeah?

One of the four refugee realms is well known for its heavy guild involvement. I think they're even governed by a council of the guild leaders or whatever. Which of the realms do you think that is?

Metal!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:14:00 )
Vyctor:

Ice?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:19:22 )
Vyctor:

It is Metal. ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 00:20:31 )
Vyctor:

Metal

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:14:17 )
Haha how in the world did I get wompats right
AND OMG SHE LIKES PANDAS (you are my new best friend ;u;)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:15:16 )
Vyctor:

Gonna have to go with Metal ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:16:41 )
Vyctor:

erm metal?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:30:48 )
Hi Sis! ^^
|

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:42:22 )
Vyctor:

Metal!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:51:58 )
Vyctor:

Metal

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:46:43 )
It's past 5:30/6:30. > o> It'll probably take quite a while to tally though. o uo;;

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:48:01 )
@Kent: We have been tallying as we go, and the winners have been figured out already. Just a matter of notifying--we're getting to it!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:49:15 )
Oh cool. XD Thought Vyctor said he'd start tallying at that time. XP
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:45:10 )
*Yawn* I guess I let you guys sweat it out long enough, right? So let's just get into it.

According to my record, my grand prize winner is.... @Ashrae: , with 36 points.
Man, I dunno how you managed to guess some of the things you did, but I'm impressed.
You've won 500 Ohms, a Sweetcake Set, and the coveted ability, I'm sure, to choose a new color of my gear. My goods take 2 colors--the belt and the skull are different, and then my horns fade from a pretty darin' coal into one of those two colors as well. What two colors do you want to see the set in? Only limit I set is that if you pick coal as one of your colors, it's the other color that I'll be askin' for the horns to fade to--they're meant to be the nice faded look, see, that's my style. They wouldn't be mine if they were just solid.

Ah, right, then the second place winner was, ahh....wow, this got super close at the end, didn't it? @okios: you swooped in and got that second place prize, looks like. That's 500 Ohms in your pocket, soon as I can get the city council to fork up.

Third place goes to someone I think is a pretty big fan of mine, yeah? @dragoness129: was only a point off from second place, so that's a nice 250 Ohms in your pocket, too.

I'll send that report in to Vanora or the council or whoever she wants to have deal with that, and you should get your goods soon. Just make sure you let me know what colors you want, yeah, @ashrae: ?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:49:20 )
@Vyctor: i would like midnight for the horns please
And midnight belt with storm skull

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:53:19 )
Yep! I am a huge fan of yours, Vyctor!
Thanks so much for hosting this! Even if you were feeling lazy

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.