Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 08:37:25 )
Oooo, that's a cool guess, okios. Bet the Vyctor Fanclub would love that.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 12:16:03 )
Vyctor:
Ah, yeah, sorry 'bout that. I, ah, am a bit of a private person myself, so... if the others don't want their stuff talked about, I try to respect that, you know? And nobody got it right, so it felt okay to just not say it then. *rubs the back of his head*

Anyway, Val does use some kind of...well, she calls it a canon, so I'll accept that as the answer.

Any guesses as to what I use? Since, uh, you guys seem to want some stuff about me, I don't mind giving this one away. It's something a little less, uh, I dunno, is direct the word? I don't like to take chances and all.
I think you have a sword.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 19:20:13 )
Huh. Guess I'm less predictable than I thought. Dunno if I should be honored at how much skill you all think I have with an, uh, interestin' number of weapons, but nah. If I have to fight, I'd rather end it fast and as far away as possible--do you know how many diseases are transmitted in blood? Ugh. I'll stick with a simple gun.

Let's do another one about the city council, see how much you picked up on about them.
Can you remember which one designed that nifty new suit Velvet is selling? The one that's nice and tailored?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 19:28:29 )
Vyctor:
Huh. Guess I'm less predictable than I thought. Dunno if I should be honored at how much skill you all think I have with an, uh, interestin' number of weapons, but nah. If I have to fight, I'd rather end it fast and as far away as possible--do you know how many diseases are transmitted in blood? Ugh. I'll stick with a simple gun.

Let's do another one about the city council, see how much you picked up on about them.
Can you remember which one designed that nifty new suit Velvet is selling? The one that's nice and tailored?

User ?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 19:56:17 )
Vyctor:

I'm guessing Moossey
Nevermind. Forgot for a moment that Moossey is the illustrator xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 20:08:41 )
Vyctor:

User

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 20:18:42 )
Vyctor:

User designed it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 21:56:07 )
Vyctor:

User!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 22:12:23 )
Vyctor:

User designed these beautiful jackets!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:09:22 )
Vyctor:

That would definitely be User. And I should have guessed you use a tattoo gun.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:37:50 )
We have 4 days to get this thread to page 100 so I can has more horn color options, this is going to be my new first stop XD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:40:56 )
Luffer Nutter knows what is up!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:41:32 )
Vyctor:

glorious User

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:43:08 )
@okios: riight? I would kill for sunshine or lilac but a think a red option would be rad and would match the tails from the demonic DI :3

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:48:09 )
Vyctor:

I guess it's User. o 3o

Who all is the "city council" even???

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:48:42 )
And yes, please, I need a red option. ;; w;;

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:50:10 )
I think that's what they call the staff. xD

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:50:18 )
@kent: yes it would match your outfit perfectly!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:53:29 )
I guess I'm not even sure who all the staff are. XD Is there a staff list?

And yesss, it totally would, Luffer Nutter~ * w*
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 02:55:18 )
I've been all up in Panda's thread cos it's always active but now that I realize chatting here can give us more items I feel like I've been fucking up XDD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.