Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:58:12 )
I'm not a lil devil :<

I'M A BIG ONE

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 08:25:16 )
Vyctor:
's been a long day at work, guys. Sorry for makin' ya wait. I'd say it has to do something with my popularity, for whatever reason, as most of my clients today were squealin' women. Sheesh.

At any rate, if you thought Vivienne was the one walkin' around with daggers under her apron, you'd be right. Though really, she might as well be usin' those scissors--they're sharper than you might think.

For m' next question, let's get down to what tastes us shopkeepers enjoy. Vontell. You all know the guy by now, right? If you do, what taste does he prefer his food? You know, sweet, salty, stuff like that.

I'm guessing he likes the salty foods!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 08:52:53 )
will no one guess like... bitter
or umami

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 08:54:41 )
but who likes bitter stuff

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 08:59:00 )
Some people like their coffee black, don't they xDDD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 09:03:18 )
TRUE.
forgot people liked that stuff haha

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 09:09:58 )
Yeah, to me coffee is bitter even with lots of sugar, ahaha xD

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:00:30 )
Vyctor:
's been a long day at work, guys. Sorry for makin' ya wait. I'd say it has to do something with my popularity, for whatever reason, as most of my clients today were squealin' women. Sheesh.

At any rate, if you thought Vivienne was the one walkin' around with daggers under her apron, you'd be right. Though really, she might as well be usin' those scissors--they're sharper than you might think.

For m' next question, let's get down to what tastes us shopkeepers enjoy. Vontell. You all know the guy by now, right? If you do, what taste does he prefer his food? You know, sweet, salty, stuff like that.
Vontell strikes me as one who loves sweets ~
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 10:11:39 )
dragoness129:
Yes! Lovely Vyctor and his horns!
We are all wearing sewer pipes now!

Ugh, no. As if I'd put somethin' so unsanitary that close to my skin. That's how you get infections. You can't trust everythin' Valentina says

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 11:39:04 )
Okay, so to be honest, if your coffee is bitter (lookin' at you, Starshmucks!) you're probably treating the beans wrong or buying exceptionally bad coffee. To an extent. I can see how coffee is generally a little on the bitter side, but treated properly, it should have a more complex flavor and not just be bitter. The bitterness of a good coffee should easily be able to be balanced out with a little sugar and/or cream (or the creamer of your choice).

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 12:14:38 )
Vyctor:
Ugh, no. As if I'd put somethin' so unsanitary that close to my skin. That's how you get infections. You can't trust everythin' Valentina says

I was joking :P

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 15:51:48 )
@Vyctor: I don't know, mate. They look pretty good on me too.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 19:47:11 )
Vyctor:

He likes sweet food!

Voltie — Tess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 21:04:15 )
Vyctor:

He likes sweet foods!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 21:05:19 )
Vyctor:

Vontell likes sweets. Specifically cookies?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 21:25:22 )
Vyctor:

I'm going to say... sweets!

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 22:35:36 )
Vyctor:

@Vyctor: Hi Vyctor! I would like to guess that Vontell prefers Spicy food.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:54:03 )
Sheesh, another ridiculous day at work bein' swarmed by people wantin' horns and more horns. I'm, uh, again, really glad you like them though. Keeps me in business, yeah?

Anyway, if you guessed that Vontell is about salty or savory foods, good for you. It's kinda a common misconception that ladies think he likes sweets since his disposition to others is, well, ya know. I don't like to talk about that stuff, okay?

Changing subjects, Velvet has a favorite color in the Voltra universe. Out of Voltra's 25 colors, which one does she prefer?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 02:59:30 )
Vyctor:
Sheesh, another ridiculous day at work bein' swarmed by people wantin' horns and more horns. I'm, uh,
again, really glad you like them though. Keeps me in business, yeah?

Anyway, if you guessed that Vontell is about salty or savory foods, good for you. It's kinda a common misconception that ladies think he likes sweets since his disposition to others is, well, ya know. I don't like to talk about that stuff, okay?

Changing subjects, Velvet has a favorite color in the Voltra universe. Out of Voltra's 25 colors, which one does she prefer?

Gonna guess Honey.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:00:06 )
Always a good guess, since honey is so perfect, man
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.