Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:23:21 )
Honey does look great with a lot of other colors!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:24:38 )
Vyctor:
Sheesh, another ridiculous day at work bein' swarmed by people wantin' horns and more horns. I'm, uh, again, really glad you like them though. Keeps me in business, yeah?

Anyway, if you guessed that Vontell is about salty or savory foods, good for you. It's kinda a common misconception that ladies think he likes sweets since his disposition to others is, well, ya know. I don't like to talk about that stuff, okay?

Changing subjects, Velvet has a favorite color in the Voltra universe. Out of Voltra's 25 colors, which one does she prefer?

Honey

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:37:59 )
lol, is that what everyone thinks?!
It's going to be something weird just to throw you off. Like.... mango.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 03:53:18 )
I wouldn't be surprised... I've been so bad at guessing these last few questions. D:

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:04:42 )
I don't have any idea for any of them. I'm just guess things that aren't possible. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:10:03 )
Vyctor:
Sheesh, another ridiculous day at work bein' swarmed by people wantin' horns and more horns. I'm, uh, again, really glad you like them though. Keeps me in business, yeah?

Anyway, if you guessed that Vontell is about salty or savory foods, good for you. It's kinda a common misconception that ladies think he likes sweets since his disposition to others is, well, ya know. I don't like to talk about that stuff, okay?

Changing subjects, Velvet has a favorite color in the Voltra universe. Out of Voltra's 25 colors, which one does she prefer?

Velvet's favorite color is wine!

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:17:47 )
So Vontell likes baking but prefers savory food???

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:18:45 )
Vyctor:

I think it's Wine. O:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:40:21 )
Vyctor:

My guess would be...candy!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:45:36 )
Kent:
So Vontell likes baking but prefers savory food???
spoken like someone who has never made homemade garlic bread mmm
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:58:55 )
Actually, it sorta sounded like he quite liked savory and sweet stuff. > o> Since he was talking about loving chili chocolate. Or is that sweet and spicy? Bitter and spicy? Eh. XP

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 04:59:44 )
Mmm. Garlic bread sounds so good right now. * Q*

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:42:32 )

If you guessed Wine, ding ding! Velvet loves warm colors, but especially loves wine. The color, too.

Here's a fun one. Two of your humble shopkeepers are the same age. Which do you think it is?

Static and Frizz don't count for this one--I'm not sure they know how old they are...

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:45:38 )
Vyctor:

If you guessed Wine, ding ding! Velvet loves warm colors, but especially loves wine. The color, too.

Here's a fun one. Two of your humble shopkeepers are the same age. Which do you think it is?

Static and Frizz don't count for this one--I'm not sure they know how old they are...

Hm...this is a hard one, but I'm going to guess Valentina and Vontell.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:46:01 )

And Vontell likes a lot of weird food combinations--we did a fondue night one time... Some things shouldn't be covered in cheese. *shudder*

And all of us bake a little--it's Vivienne's influence. Get to know her and she'll probably invite you to her baking nights, too.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 05:47:47 )
Vyctor:

Vivienne and Velvet maybe?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:01:04 )
ok back. what question did i miss? /shuffles thru the previous pages

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:08:52 )
Vyctor:

Vanora & vivienne?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:25:38 )
Vyctor:

Hmmm, Valentina and Vontell??
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 06:32:33 )
Vyctor:

Oh my god, I just realized all the main shopkeepers have names that start with V.

I'm gonna guess Velvet and Vontell!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.