Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 04:26:42 )
I wonder where Vyc went. o:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 04:40:09 )
Vyctor:
Geez, I go to bed for a bit and you all blew up my thread--was I too intimidatin' when I was awake?

's going to take me some time to go through that backlog, so I'll have to do a massive score update this evening, when the shop gets slow. But after this question, I'll put in that order for the new item--it's one of my favorites, a very high tech mod that I'm sure you'll love.

For now, if you guessed that Sound was the magic mecca, and that your average Electric citizen has never even seen magic used, you got that one right! Sound's got all them, you know, hedgewitchy minor magics downpat. Electric has more fun with, well, electricity.

You guys seemed to like that weapon question, let's go there again.
One of us likes to use small knives and daggers when they go outside the city, and they're way more quiet and sneaky than you'd think, lookin' at them. Any guesses who that might be?

I am going to guess Vivienne.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 05:55:48 )
One of the npc is an assassin? >.>

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 05:59:01 )
I feel like that NPC is suddenly my favorite just because of that....whoever it is.
:vanora_xd:

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 06:52:28 )
lol, I look forward to knowing too! It sounds like one wicked npc!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:02:11 )
's been a long day at work, guys. Sorry for makin' ya wait. I'd say it has to do something with my popularity, for whatever reason, as most of my clients today were squealin' women. Sheesh.

At any rate, if you thought Vivienne was the one walkin' around with daggers under her apron, you'd be right. Though really, she might as well be usin' those scissors--they're sharper than you might think.

For m' next question, let's get down to what tastes us shopkeepers enjoy. Vontell. You all know the guy by now, right? If you do, what taste does he prefer his food? You know, sweet, salty, stuff like that.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:04:05 )
Vyctor:
's been a long day at work, guys. Sorry for makin' ya wait. I'd say it has to do something with my popularity, for whatever reason, as most of my clients today were squealin' women. Sheesh.

At any rate, if you thought Vivienne was the one walkin' around with daggers under her apron, you'd be right. Though really, she might as well be usin' those scissors--they're sharper than you might think.

For m' next question, let's get down to what tastes us shopkeepers enjoy. Vontell. You all know the guy by now, right? If you do, what taste does he prefer his food? You know, sweet, salty, stuff like that.

Perhaps spicy food ?? I sure love spicy food :v Especially wasabi.

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:06:04 )
Oh, and I'm, uh, real glad you guys are likin' the horns. Though I think I kind of wear them best, being a staple of mine an' all.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:06:17 )
Vyctor:

I'm pretty sure he loves sweets. O:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:07:50 )
Vyctor sounds rather bashful, it's kind of cute in a tsundere sort of way :P

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:07:57 )
Vyctor:
Oh, and I'm, uh, real glad you guys are likin' the horns. Though I think I kind of wear them best, being a staple of mine an' all.

So true. * w*
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:10:18 )
Vyctor:

Salty?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:10:31 )
Vyctor:

He likes sweets!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:13:29 )
Vyctor:

Sweet like the pumpkin seed cookies he baked!

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:44:35 )
Vyctor:

He likes it nice and sweet.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:45:09 )
Vyctor:

Gonna guess savory foods!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:46:25 )
we got de horns~~~ 8D

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:47:15 )
Yes! Lovely Vyctor and his horns!
We are all wearing sewer pipes now!

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:51:35 )
We're all little devils, aren't we =w=

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 07:52:06 )
Vyctor:

Yeee I know Vontell, but I don't know-know him...yet. His tastes are anything Velvet makes.
:vanora_sun: Or anything with "velvet" in them like Red Velvet cupcakes! :D

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.