Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:28:59 )

Interesting answers, but I'll let you answer again.
's limit this one to the non magical.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:29:57 )
Vyctor:

I guess you all know Vontell pretty well. Did you know he tried to keep it a secret, when he first met us? Like we couldn't tell how much of a sap he is.

Maybe I'll give you a question about me for once. Can you guess my favorite animal? You don't have to be too specific, just on the level of like cat, dog, fish, etc, not specifically "tiger/huskie/betta" --but if you can guess the exact species, I'll throw in an extra point for attention to detail

A dragon is totally an animal, but fine. Non magical guess: A wolf

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:31:46 )
Vyctor:

Interesting answers, but I'll let you answer again.
's limit this one to the non magical.

A dog then?

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:32:30 )
Vyctor:

I guess you all know Vontell pretty well. Did you know he tried to keep it a secret, when he first met us? Like we couldn't tell how much of a sap he is.

Maybe I'll give you a question about me for once. Can you guess my favorite animal? You don't have to be too specific, just on the level of like cat, dog, fish, etc, not specifically "tiger/huskie/betta" --but if you can guess the exact species, I'll throw in an extra point for attention to detail

Oooo, some Vyctor trivia! I would have guessed Dragon as well, if for no other reason than because Dragon is one of my besties and I know she's fond of you. But for nonmagical animals, hmmmmm. I'm gonna guess a snake! A boa constrictor, maybe? That's one of my favorites, anyways. Maybe we'll have that in common.

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:37:59 )
Vyctor:

Maybe I'll give you a question about me for once. Can you guess my favorite animal? You don't have to be too specific, just on the level of like cat, dog, fish, etc, not specifically "tiger/huskie/betta&"--but if you can guess the exact species, I'll throw in an extra point for attention to detail

Hmm, I'll guess cats.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:38:30 )
I can't wait to add the answer to the fanclub!

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:48:53 )

Dragons are creatures, sure, but I know at least one who get pretty pissed if you called him an animal to his face. Wouldn't recommend.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 23:50:30 )
Yes! This is very true! I just take less offense if anyone calls me an animal. ^_^
This means we are getting dragon items in the future! I really need them, ya know!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 00:51:30 )
Vyctor:

Maybe I'll give you a question about me for once. Can you guess my favorite animal? You don't have to be too specific, just on the level of like cat, dog, fish, etc, not specifically &quot;tiger/huskie/betta&quot; --but if you can guess the exact species, I'll throw in an extra point for attention to detail

I'm gonna say a tiger.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 02:07:14 )
Vyctor:

Maybe I'll give you a question about me for once. Can you guess my favorite animal? You don't have to be too specific, just on the level of like cat, dog, fish, etc, not specifically &quot;tiger/huskie/betta&quot; --but if you can guess the exact species, I'll throw in an extra point for attention to detail

I'm going to guess a lizard
|

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 02:31:46 )
Vyctor:

I'll be different and say deer!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 02:40:59 )
awww man.. i get sick for a week and its when the event goes live. T.T

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 04:08:02 )
@shadami: Aww! No worries! There's still plenty of time to join in the fun. :)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:24:58 )
Vyctor:

I'm gonna guess Bovidaes for general, but uh. Maybe a sheep/ram specifically~

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 06:22:37 )
i hope i can at least :D
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 07:34:35 )
Vyctor:

uhn no dragons then
Lizards

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 07:51:55 )
Vyctor:

lizard
species: horned lizard

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:03:42 )
'll toss an extra point at the first person who said Dragon. They aren't my favorite creature, but bearded dragons are my favorite animal--so if you guessed lizard, enjoy your points.

We haven't talked about the realms in a while. 's do somethin' from that.

So. Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound--one of them is a democracy. Everyone has a vote, ra ra ra all that fun stuff.
Which do you think it is?

In the meantime, I'm updatin' the scoreboard if you wanna see where you rank so far.

Npc — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:10:12 )
Oooo, Vyccy! You're so, um, ECCENTRIC! Little bearded dragons are sooo cute but so sooo scaly. Perfect, like, for you ... if that makes sense? *Blushes*

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 08:10:22 )
Vyctor:
'll toss an extra point at the first person who said Dragon. They aren't my favorite creature, but bearded dragons are my favorite animal--so if you guessed lizard, enjoy your points.

We haven't talked about the realms in a while. 's do somethin' from that.

So. Electric, Ice, Metal, and Sound--one of them is a democracy. Everyone has a vote, ra ra ra all that fun stuff.
Which do you think it is?

In the meantime, I'm updatin' the scoreboard if you wanna see where you rank so far.
i have no clue. Electric! :bernard_happy:

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.