Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 Vyctor's Trivia Contest [Autumn Block Party]

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:20:39 )
Anyone any idea what kind of shoes Vyc would wear?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:25:24 )
the shiniest shoes in the world
half joking, i honestly think of something practical and something that he can run around with, if not his own two feet

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:27:00 )
I'm not going to draw feet and toes again! I did that not too long ago and I hated it! ...okay, I already hated feet, but now I hate them more.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:30:55 )
same I really struggle with hands and feet, moreso feet. So I guess something like thick shoes -- boots?

Npc — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:33:10 )
Geez, I go to bed for a bit and you all blew up my thread--was I too intimidatin' when I was awake?

's going to take me some time to go through that backlog, so I'll have to do a massive score update this evening, when the shop gets slow. But after this question, I'll put in that order for the new item--it's one of my favorites, a very high tech mod that I'm sure you'll love.

For now, if you guessed that Sound was the magic mecca, and that your average Electric citizen has never even seen magic used, you got that one right! Sound's got all them, you know, hedgewitchy minor magics downpat. Electric has more fun with, well, electricity.

You guys seemed to like that weapon question, let's go there again.
One of us likes to use small knives and daggers when they go outside the city, and they're way more quiet and sneaky than you'd think, lookin' at them. Any guesses who that might be?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:37:29 )
@Vyctor: is it Valentina?

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:38:40 )
Vyctor:
Geez, I go to bed for a bit and you all blew up my thread--was I too intimidatin' when I was awake?

's going to take me some time to go through that backlog, so I'll have to do a massive score update this evening, when the shop gets slow. But after this question, I'll put in that order for the new item--it's one of my favorites, a very high tech mod that I'm sure you'll love.

For now, if you guessed that Sound was the magic mecca, and that your average Electric citizen has never even seen magic used, you got that one right! Sound's got all them, you know, hedgewitchy minor magics downpat. Electric has more fun with, well, electricity.

One of us likes to use small knives and daggers when they go outside the city, and they're way more quiet and sneaky than you'd think, lookin' at them. Any guesses who that might be?

I'll guess Vivienne. I seriously do suck at guessing...

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:41:37 )
I still want to know if we're actually in realm or not??

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:44:20 )
Vyctor:

Vontell?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 19:51:53 )
Vyctor:

Valentina?

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:11:21 )
Vyctor:

Vanora

Donator — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:24:48 )
We already know Vanora likes swords. o uo;
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:30:31 )
Haha we blew up the thread last night :p

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:42:07 )
@Kent: Oh :( I guess I'm not winning that one

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:42:23 )
@Panda: Yeah it really did. That's the power of just a few users posting.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 21:45:26 )
So where do we post next?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 22:02:06 )
Vyctor:

Valentina!

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 22:30:47 )
Edit: Oh my jesus, what happened? The thread suddenly jumped forward like 40 pages. XD Looks like I'm behind on the questions!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 22:31:09 )
Vyctor:

It's gotta be Velvet!

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 22:39:11 )
Vyctor:

I'm gonna guess Vivienne. After all, she's Queen with scissors, small knives would be right up her alley!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.