Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 16:54:36 )
@Wildfire: I'm good, Tired as heck.
and my doggos think today is the Best day to continuously howl. Which is unusual. Currently on their 4th howl.
How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 16:57:52 )
@Another Movie Addict: That makes sense. It's better when you're not constantly rushing around trying to see and experience everything all at the same time! :3 What did you do this time that you didn't do last time?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:00:40 )
This is exactly

Lol I went on Splash Mountain this time, got to go on the steam boat this time, we saw a lot more characters around the park this time.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:01:15 )
@Koah: I am ok but kind of in purgatory (lol). We are trying to juggle a lot of different things and not getting too far because we have to wait for other people/agencies before we can take the next steps or put in to action things that need to be done (my elder son was in a car accident yesterday. Yes, he's fine (a little sore), but the car is probably totaled. The accident was not his fault. We are waiting for the police report, insurance, etc., etc.) Oh! And the other son is still without vehicle because his transmission died a couple weeks ago and he's being unrealistic about a replacement...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:01:53 )
@Another Movie Addict: Fun! Who's your favorite character at Disney?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:03:39 )
This is exactly

Honestly none of my favorite characters were out in 'meet' spots. But I did get to see Tinkerbell in one of the parade's.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:05:13 )
@Another Movie Addict: So Tinkerbell :3 She's an interesting character. I'm glad you got to see her in the parade at least :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:07:33 )
This is exactly

Lol while we were in Epcot, I finally got a chance to try a Jalapeno margarite. Which was so good. Seeing my friend's face when she tried it was hilarious. Honestly the jalapeno wasn't that hot, you mostly just tasted the cucumber.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:19:21 )
a jalapeno margarita? That definitely sounds interesting!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:28:22 )
This is exactly

Oh it was very interesting. But like I said, barely tasted the jalapeno.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:30:41 )
I always think they should offer 'levels' of drinks like that... "wimpy"... "medium"... "spicy"... because what's the point if you like jalapeno and you can't taste it, or, on the other side, if you're not a big fan and don't want to sear your tongue...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:31:17 )
(I'd go for the hotest level but I know not everyone would)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:31:50 )
This is exactly

Yeah that would be cool. I also had a looooooooooooot of sake, different kinds though.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:37:39 )
Oh, now that could have been fun... and funny! XD
That's something else that I'd do :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:46:42 )
@Wildfire: That's a definite way to give a parent a heart attack. I hope you're feeling better today.
My sister wrecked earlier this year and she's dealing with TMJ and some neck soreness still. but otherwise healthy. She's much older than me though.

I'm poofing once again. It's my daughter's birthday and we're driving into the city for some toy shopping n whatnot.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 17:53:03 )
@Koah: Yeah, it's definitely scary. He's a little sore and we'll probably have the chiropractor take a look at him when they open, but it could have been so very much worse than it was. Happy birthday to your daughter!! <3 Have fun shopping!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 19:39:58 )

@Wildfire: Thanks TwT
Yeah I'm planning to stay awake all day and just sleep a bit early tonight.

How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 00:15:09 )
@Purpsy: My day is a little hectic, but it's going ok I guess. I'm looking forward to relaxing tbh, but I have to make dinner first (beef & broccoli and carrot stirfry). How is your day going despite the sleep issues?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 00:36:39 )

@Wildfire: Is honestly hard to describe...
It has a lot of up and down moments, nothing really bad is just one of those moments were my insecurities of myself is like 10X clearer than usual.
Idk I think part of it is forcing to stay awake and having crappy sleeping schedule x.x

I did went out for a walk and bought myself some iced tea but yeah today just feels way too longer than usual.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/24 12:25:24 )
@Purpsy: That sounds like sensitivities becoming more pronounced due to lack of sleep. I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday and I really hope you got some good, solid sleep last night, and that today will be a better day for you :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.