Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 17:39:21 )
@Purpsy: We usually do a dinner-time type thing too. Take out could be a fun way to help celebrate! What's your favorite take-out?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 18:05:32 )
*Sneaks in here* finally mommy freetime (milli is already Sleeping) and iam sick again

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 18:17:56 )
@Miss Sandman: Yay for mommy-free time! But Booooo for being sick again!! What's going on, do you think?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 18:42:29 )
@Ava: Good for you! I agree with you - at the end of the day, most people don't care what you do or don't eat (and if they do, then it's them with the problem!). You need to do what's right for you, and keeping yourself healthy is pretty important. :3

I'm not sure what I'm going to cook today, actually. I have some apples that I should do something with (homemade applesauce or compote? Heck yeah!) and then I have an option of doing something with the chicken thighs I have or the ground turkey that's in the fridge. I have zucchini and yellow squash to do something with as well, and cucumbers and tomatoes that I was intending to turn in to a basic salad/side. But I haven't decided what I want to do with any of it for today just yet. It's a semi-lazy, semi-distracted kind of day for me...

What are you going to cook today? Do you know?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 19:28:38 )

@Wildfire: Hmmm
I honestly love fast foods in general like Burger King, McDonalds and Popeyes. Which is so bad but thankfully I don't order those often xD
What about yours?

I'm feeling out of it today like in the creative aspect. I tried to draw earlier and ended up drawing nothing and quit x.x

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 20:27:39 )
@Purpsy: when we order take out, it is usually some variation of Asian - Thai, Japanese, fusion...

@Ava: I'm glad you're feeling better with a little meat in your diet. That's what happened to me too, and it's why I eat the way I do (which is probably 2/3-3/4 veggie and 1/3-1/4 meat). I also don't feel great if I eat too much meat either...

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 21:02:32 )
@Wildfire: daw iam Sorry i poofed i read and now iam going to bed. I have a sinusitis my face feels like its stuffed

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/20 22:01:32 )

@Wildfire: Ah I see. I'm the same way when I don't have fast foods.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 00:36:25 )
@Miss Sandman: Awwww, I'm sorry your sinuses are acting up! I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the Poofing -it happens to all of us! :3

@Purpsy: <3 LOL - the funny thing is that we ended up stopping for food tonight after running an errand. We got burgers (not from a McD/BK type chain; from one of the smaller, "better" ones) XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 00:44:46 )

@Wildfire: LOL! Oh the irony xD
While my family didn't end up having takeout but we're having ribs with mash potatoes for dinner.
We're using the sous-vide to cook the meat.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 10:20:26 )
@Wildfire: thank you after a good night sleep i feel better...... I Love nose spray medicine sooo much!

@Ava: aww thank you dear! Your Avatar is too cute *_*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 13:08:32 )
@Purpsy: Yes, definitely ironic! It doesn't happen often at all, but it does happen once in a while ;) XD
Your birthday dinner sounds great. I've never used a sous-vide personally, but know they're popular and can make a huge difference with certain things. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and your celebration! <3

@Ava: Yes, it's easy to get carried away, I've noticed, but it doesn't take much meat for me to feel pretty good diet-wise (3-6oz/day total, maybe?). You'll have to experiment and find your right balance :3 You can do it!

@Miss Sandman: I'm so glad you're feeling better after sleeping well last night! :3
I woke up this morning (not long ago) all stuffy and congested, but my allergy meds are worn off...

Good morning everyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 15:12:29 )

@Wildfire: Well my brother had to grilled it too in the end and he ended up burning most of them xD
But is still really good!

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing great today ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 17:39:12 )
@Wildfire: thank you :D
Oh no you should get new medication espacially because its springtime
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 17:44:46 )
Oh wow, almost to page 300!

I should stop being a phantom lol. Hello everyone. :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 17:49:30 )

@Wildfire: still not posting a ton but I'm trying ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 17:57:55 )
I'm in the same boat Shadami. xP Been such a lump lately.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 19:13:28 )

@Purpsy: LOL - all part of the memories! XD

@Miss Sandman: I usually take an over-the-counter antihistamine allergy medicine during this time of year. I don't like taking it, but being miserable because of the pollen is sooo much worse :3

@Aisukohi: Yes you should stop being a phantom! <3

@Shadami: Sometimes that's all we can do! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 20:25:48 )

@Wildfire: Yep =w=
How's your day going so far?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/21 20:30:34 )
@Purpsy: Oh my day is going ok so far, thanks. I did some cooking earlier (a late lunch or early dinner?) and I'm just kind of chilling out right now. It's still overcast here (but not raining) and it's nice to just relax on a Sunday afternoon (which doesn't always happen).

How are you doing today? Are you doing anything fun?

How does it feel being another year older? ;) (always loved that question - lol!)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.