Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:14:17 )
@Koah: everything has been hurting badly with these stupid lockdowns and complications, but I'm glad that your trip should go ahead with relative ease :3
I don't know if things are getting better or if I'm just adjusting and letting go (getting over the initial trauma). It's still not fun, that's for sure.
I'm glad you're keeping up with your workouts and that they are helping you too! <3
That's so funny about your husband's powder and the spicy bread (I would do the same thing - lol)

@Ava: I would be surprised if things werent' slow lately... so I'm glad you have something else to add and stay current! :3

@MoodyB: lol. That is not a surpise!

@Miss Sandman: Awwww... I'm sorry I missed you! <3 I had to go get my son from work...

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:19:59 )
@Wildfire: we know rl is the most importand dear =)) did your son enjoied the work? =) i need to go soon my eyes are so bad because i forget to take my glasses off while on screan D:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:26:36 )
@Miss Sandman: It sounded like he had a rough day actually, but at least he's planning on being home tonight - hopefully he'll eat some good food and get a good night's sleep (neither of which has been a regular thing for him lately)

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:31:08 )
@Wildfire: oh no sounds like he is stressed out pretty bad =/ i knew that from the time i start working! i hope he dosent get sick from too many stress =/ if he couldnt sleep tell him he schould look at the celing and slowly look from right to left..... like rocking the eyes like an baby, it helps to getting sleepy
(i hope my gibberish was understandable)
for appetite i cant help..... its like you eat well if youre happy and if youre sad or stressed the habbit of eating just changes

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:36:05 )
need to go now dear my eyes are killing me it feels like i have a grain of sand in them

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 07:21:07 )
    i feel like my period is going to hit soon and i am NOT looking forward to it one bit. i have loads to do but when i'm on my period i can't do a thing.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:03:53 )
@Miss Sandman: Yes, he is stressed pretty bad, and it's all self-inflicted. He'll learn. I haven't heard about the eye thing - I'll suggest that to him and maybe he'll try it. It was good to catch you. I hope all is going well for you :3

@Ava: oh good, Ava - I'm happy things worked out pretty well for you! :3
There is a lot going on in my corner of the world lately but I'm hanging in there, thanks.

@Whimsy: oh no! That is not a fun feeling... that looming doom and then the incapacitation it metes out... :(

Good morning everyone. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:44:59 )
    i know, right i think i'll have to finish the things i need to do before it hits. /scrambles for time

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:31:03 )
@Whimsy: Oh yes, that is a familiar feeling. Do you usually get a surge of energy the day before too?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:36:41 )
Good Morning.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 16:03:51 )
    @Wildfire: Sometimes I do, but sometimes the not being able to do anything sets in early.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:36:10 )
@Koah: good morning! How are you doing today??

@Whimsy: Yeah, that sounds familiar too. Well, I hope things go well for you this time around... it's never much fun :(

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:40:08 )
    @Wildfire: Yeah, I hope this time it's not too bad. I do like that I can stay at home all day due to Covid. Before, I used to have to negotiate taking days off.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:43:38 )
@Wildfire: I am better today. I'm getting things organized which feels amazing. I can feel the stress oozing off my shoulders.
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:49:29 )
@Whimsy: Yay for being able to work from home! That could make a world of difference on days like you're describing! <3

@Koah: Oh that's awesome - good for you! :3 I should probably do some decluttering and reorganizing too, but still feel like the timing for that isn't quite right for me yet since I'm still "in transit" and "recuperating" from so many things... there are higher priorities right now, like prioritizing myself and my own mental and physical health. I just did a fairly long and semi-intense workout, and now I'm eating a salad. So far my day is going ok, thanks. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:52:25 )
    @Wildfire: Yep, small blessings!

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 17:54:05 )
@Whimsy: indeed! So are you working today? Or are you doing other things?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 18:08:35 )
@Wildfire: A workout sounds amazing with a salad. /drooling/ I might need to do that as well soon. C:
I feel you in the recovery process of intense stress. I'm finally doing a bit better, health-wise. My weight went back up.
Generally, when I get super stressed, I lose about 5-10 pounds, which I can't afford. When I'm closer to the 10-pound mark, I become an emotional mess and lethargic. That's where I was last month. =3="
I'm on day 18 of my workout. C: It's helped a lot getting me back on track.
This week, dealing with the DMV stressed me out because I realized my paperwork isn't located in one spot anymore. It's all over the place. That started my organization spree.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 18:16:42 )
@Wildfire: yes for me personally it worked well :D i hope for him too! Today my little one take her first nap at the daycare *_* as i pick her up she was so cute and clingy ;A; precious little Soul
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/18 18:27:28 )
@Koah: Yeah, it's one of the premade salads from the local grocery, so it's not healthy-healthy, but it's not horrible. And it tasted good - lol. The workout felt good too... but now I'm grubby and in need of a shower (which is not a bad thing either - lol!). These days, I tend to eat (& drink) when I'm stressed, which wasn't always the case, but I feel ya on the changing eating habits because of stress! I'm happy to hear you're getting yourself back on track too! :3 <3

@Miss Sandman: Awww... toddlers are so cute! <3
My son not sleeping much or well is self-inflicted. He never needed a lot of sleep (even as a toddler) and now he's just stressing himself out (without reason). He'll learn. We have always known he is one who has to learn lessons the hard way and largely by himself... it's just hard to watch, as a parent.

@Ava: Oh! That sounds amazing! Good luck with the audition and everything involved! :3
Ummm... I'm not sure what's going on in my corner of the world right now tbh. I just did a workout and ate lunch... I'm about to go shower and then see what my afternoon has in store for me (now that it's 1:30pm, I'm just now starting my day in some ways - lol!). My afternoon will probably involve following up with my son's school and doing laundry before the whole dinnertime thing kicks in. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.