Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 14:18:56 )
@Purpsy: Thank you. I don't know if things have calmed down a whole lot, really, but at least I seem to be sleeping a little better... and a little more. :3

I'm not sure when the event should be starting other than "soon". I seem to remember it being between Valentine's Day and Easter last year. I haven't seen any updates or details on when, though.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:18:58 )
    @Wildfire: i pushed myself and did it, definitely feel loads better now. thank you for the encouragement!
    idk what would help you sleep better, but dimming the lights and not looking at any screens an hour before bed helps me. reading something and drinking chamomile tea could help. or even a sachet of herbs meant to aid sleep placed under your pillow. that would be a witchy way to do it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 15:22:17 )

@Wildfire: Well a good night sleep can make a lot of difference so that's good ^^
I see, well I guess it's more waiting for us. which I don't mind.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 18:06:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im okay just tired mostly.
still adjusting to time change.
hope you are well.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 18:13:37 )

@Whimsy: taking my sweet time getting to it because it's also one of the weirdest commissions I've ever gotten and I've been sick. And I don't like being pestered xD

@Wildfire: all good. I'm trying to get better about getting online again. Right now I'm sinking into sims 4 again because the sims games just make me happy. XD glitches faults and all.
Like mccc pairing together the same couple in almost all save files
And my precious blue boy having his husband from another save showing up on his doorstep and they autonomously start flirting with no kids on in another save. Gah <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 21:28:00 )
I got kidnapped and put on a kayak for several hours. Now I'm more relaxed, a little sore from the paddling, and have acquired a good dose of vitamin D (judging from the sunburn I'm now sporting)! XD

@Whimsy: Oh, I'm so glad that you did some yoga and that it helped!
Thanks for the suggestions to help me sleep. I've tried most of those things and they can help some, sometimes. I should do one or two of those things much more often and see if there's a cumulative effect or a "perfect combination" that helps :3

@Purpsy: The event will happen eventually!! :3

@MoodyB: Yes, we're still adjusting to the time change over here too. I really don't know why we put ourselves through this every year (I mean, I know why, but whyyyyy??)...

@Shadami: If it makes you happy, it's all good! :3 ... but it is nice to see you posting again!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 04:02:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah i don't really like time changes.
just further messes up my barely good schedule as is.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 06:26:59 )

@Wildfire: that sounds like a fun outing! nothing so calming like sunshine and nature and well paced exercise :D

@Ava: that's really cool Ava! :O

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 11:14:14 )

Yeah, I've been dealing with a lot and posting hasn't been on my mind ^^;;

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 13:34:01 )
@MoodyB: the time changes mess with me too. They're not fun and I really don't see the point in them any longer

@Ava: that sounds like it was fun :3 You got some goodies and something else to put on the resume if absolutely nothing else, right?

@Whimsy: exactly. I really needed to get out and do something like that, so I'm glad the opportunity to go kayaking came along the way that it did :3

@Shadami: Yeah, I know that feeling a little all too well :3 Is everything going ok for you, all things considered?

Good morning, BTW :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 16:04:15 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:12:14 )
@Koah: well hello there! How are you doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:32:51 )
@Wildfire: I am doin' okay. Been rather busy, and it's only getting busier this month.
I need to clean the house today and I need to remember to eat.
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:38:18 )
@Koah: Well, I don't feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust in one form or another, so that's a start in the right direction. Things are still chaotic and confusing (to me & hubby, at least) around here, but my gentle refocus on dietary changes, do-able exercises and meditation are helping with the sleep and stress levels at least. What's going on with you that you're so busy you need to remember to eat?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:44:45 )
@Wildfire: I've been dealing with the DMV. lol. What a fun headache during a pandemic. XD
To even get my vehicles registered in my new state will take a minimum of 4-6 months. lol
Anyhow, I got an old friend coming to visit tomorrow for a few days. Then shortly after they leave, our spring break starts and my family and I will be gone for 2 weeks.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:47:48 )
@Koah: Oh yeah... DMV is usually a headache on the best of days! I'm sorry.
The visiting friend and the vacation sound like a lot of fun, though! :3 Are you having to jump through any weird pandemic hoops to get to Hawaii??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:57:48 )
@Wildfire: I need to get some green on my avi. lol. c:
At first, we needed to jump hoops, but it seems things aren't as complicated as we initially thought. Just need to do covid tests before the trip and that's pretty much it. Hawaii is attempting to re-open since its economy is hurting so badly. So our first plan was a 'bubble' hotel. but, it's not required anymore.
Are things getting better at your house?
I'm glad your workouts and meditation are helping. <3
I've been consistent this month with my workout and I've been feeling better too.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:11:10 )
AAHg.. My husband *shakes fist* He makes his own spicy concoction and it's a fine powder. He didn't wipe the counters down after making it yesterday.
I just made myself a peanut butter sandwich and the bread was spiiiicy.
My lips burn a bit, but you won't see me waste food.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:34:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: neither does my dad lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:05:34 )
hello just floating around and search for some chatties! ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.