Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:26:07 )
Yep, my name's Portia lol.

And I'll have to try to remember Camille since I enjoyed Moulin Rouge, or at least the movie.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:27:30 )
This is exactly

Right now I'm not reading Battle Ground by Jim Butcher, lol not a classic.

Camille is definitely worth the read, but you can also watch the b&w film by the same name.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:28:16 )
I just bought Camille, so it'll get read in the near future - thanks for the suggestion, AMA.

I figured, Aisu. It's a fairly commonly-adapted name from that play. :3 It's a good one too, imo! ;)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:30:36 )
Oh! Robert Louis Stevenson!! <--- I can not stand his writing style. I've tried a few times to get through a couple of his books and just can not.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:32:40 )
I should write a list of books that I need to read. I thiiink our library is open again, so might see about getting a library card instead of buying all the books.

I'll be back in a bit. I should wash the dishes lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:36:12 )
LOL! I've delegated the kitchen to the guys. If they want me to cook, they need to clean up the (small) mess in the sink and on the counter :3

I started a list already. There are a lot of good books out there. I should probably do the library route too, but the digital kindle versions are just so damn easy to get! :3 ... but it's also easy to "lose" books on the kindle too...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:36:54 )
This is exactly

My list is...out of control.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:37:51 )
LOL. Mine usually is too, and I read ...a lot :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:47:09 )
This is exactly

Lol I got asked if my job has made me hate books yet. Nope. Still love'em.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 18:49:55 )
I don't understand the question... why would working with books make you hate them? If anything it would only feed the desire, imo.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:06:56 )
This is exactly

At least one of my coworkers isn't much of a fan of them anymore. Dealing with them, and dealing with shit customers has removed the glamor.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:18:15 )
I suppose that could be a side-effect of doing that kind of job. I just can't envision it.

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:23:17 )

@Wildfire: That's not a terrible idea I think I was looking at those originally when I got my folding desk but when I got my folding desk I also got a chair with it but the chair was way too big for my room. I think I actually have to sell the chair. I guess I would get that if I had any like good back support on my bed. I could probably like line up all my pillows and do something but I have a feeling that wouldn't be too good.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:24:41 )
This is exactly

I am so full of food, I might burst.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:39:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: me too.
the new model i want can be used on an android phone so if my laptop randomly decides
to kick the bucket i can still manage to do art through my phone.
it also comes with a glove.
and the dial on it is so great. you can make the dial work for zooming in and out
but i want it for changing the pen size.

But that is a huge goal for me this year.
to get commissioned and afford that tablet.

But im nearly there for affiliate on twitch so who knows may happen sooner than later.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:48:32 )
@Evilcupcakecat: You may have to do some trial and error, or get creative about your "chair" but I'm sure you can eventually find something that will work for you better than the little table you're using now :3

@Another Movie Addict: LOL! What food are you full of beside cookies?
I was just checking on our food - it's nearly done. I think. I'm not so sure about the beans (black eyed peas), but we'll find out soon enough. :3

@MoodyB: Those are good goals to have. :3 What kind of commission are you hoping to get?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:50:17 )
This is exactly

@Wildfire: We had ham, cabbage, and fully loaded mashed potatoes. Plus biscuits. My family kind of stopped doing the dollar bills, coins (black eyed peas). It seemed like every year we did that tradition SUPER bad luck would happen. But on the years we didn't, things went fine.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 19:50:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I'm honestly just hoping to get a commission.
i have my do and don't draw list with my TOS and everything.
i just want to get commissioned.

my close art friend, was the only commissioner i got
and she really helped me keep afloat last year.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 20:11:06 )
@Another Movie Addict: That sounds like a lot of good food - no wonder you're stuffed! :3

@MoodyB: I really hope you get something!! :3

@Ava: It sounds like you both had a relatively quiet night! And yes, I really really hope this year is much better than last year :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 20:13:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: me too otherwise keeping my account active
is going to be a very tight budget. since i only have $9 lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.