Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:54:31 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: eh. im so-so. but doing fine.
hbu??

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:59:42 )

@Wildfire: I have so many coloring books like so many but I'm worried I'm never going to get through them all because I just haven't been feeling like coloring or drawing lately. I think it it's probably seasonal depression all I really do is just lay in bed and watch youtube.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:04:30 )
@MoodyB: I'm doing ok, thanks... just kinda slowly doing random stuff. What about you - are you working on anything in particular? I don't suppose you have any plans for tonight or to celebrate the changing year?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:08:06 )
@Evilcupcakecat: (1) you do realize I'm making these suggestions in the hopes of helping you combat the boredom from self-isolation, right?
And, more importantly... (2) Who says you have to finish everything in a coloring book - or even on a single page? o_o The point is to focus on something other than your immediate surroundings for a few minutes and to just enjoy doing something. But I get it. Sometimes doing much of anything just doesn't work... so you need to decide whether to try working through that, or to just chill. :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:12:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: not really working on anything at the moment and no
i don't really celebrate new years eve or anything.
haven't been in the greatest mindset for much of anything.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:20:51 )
@MoodyB: I had a suspicion that you didn't celebrate (and I hope you don't mind my asking about this stuff!). I understand completely not being in the mindset to celebrate. I'm there too, tbh.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:24:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: in my family no one cares to, because religious stuff
and they think it's stupid.
so if i ever feel that i do, it just really confuses me mentally where i stand on things.

my brain just has not been in a good place past 2 days.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:28:11 )
@MoodyB: Yes, although I don't pretend to understand your religion, I know it has it's own tenets and beliefs that tend to be outside of the majority of much the rest of the country and peoples' experiences or practices (or so it seems), so I do hope I'm not annoying you when I ask if you have plans for a holiday or something. I'm really sorry to hear you've been in a funky mood the last couple of days. It happens sometimes. :(

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:35:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: holidays are very tricky in my family.
I totally get not wanting to celebrate them, that is fine.
but wanting the year to be better i find is okay. but my dad is quite negative and just says it's stupid
because it won't be...and that's just...really negative.

i don't mind people asking me what im doing.
tho thre isn't much i can do lol.
i live a highly boring life of...just art.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:37:42 )
@MoodyB: There's nothing wrong with wanting the year or the world to be better as long as one doesn't lose the thread of reality along the way. I'm glad you don't mind my questions - and there are many worse things in the world than to live in and for art!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 22:41:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup so kinda been feeling
what the point is of late lol.

yeah. tho at times holidays can feel lonely cause i can't
really get involved in them lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:03:46 )
@MoodyB: I understand. Even I'm feeling that type of thing from time to time. This last year has been really stressful, on a number of levels and in a number of ways, for everyone...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:10:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I don't feel i've felt much has changed with me
cause i never actually go out XD

but despite how bad this year has been,
art has been pretty okay.
my art i have seen so much improvement.
and started my twitch stream channel so im very happy with the progress i've made.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:15:53 )
@MoodyB: Well there ya go - I'm glad you're seeing some good things out of this funky year, and that you're seeing improvements and changes with your artwork! :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:31:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Just still need to push my art with coloring
a lot more. but could also be a tablet issue too.
im hoping i can get commissioned this up coming year so i can replace my junky tablet lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:35:25 )
@MoodyB: That's a good goal to have! What are you using now that you're calling it "junky" and what do you want in terms of a new tablet?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:41:12 )

@Wildfire: I've been drawing for 3 hours x.x
Yes I'm filipino ^^
Both of those are filipino desserts (i'm not so sure about the cathedral tho)

Ooh I love okra! My favourite vegetable but that sounds delicious! At least you got something for New Years~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 23:52:17 )
@Purpsy: I'll have to look up both those desserts :3
Yes, I suppose it's a good thing that we have something to eat (it usually is). We'll see how the cooking goes tomorrow - lol!

What have you been working on for the last 3 hours?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 00:00:35 )

@Wildfire: A huge chunk of it is colouring hair x.x
I'm working on drawing my previous avatar here which tbh is turning out so well so far.

Yep both are delicious especially the Cathedral. Yeah is good we have something for New Years I honestly thought we won't have much but my parents went crazy on the grocery shopping xwx

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 00:06:57 )
@Purpsy: It sounds like you're set up to have a good closing to 2020 and a good start to 2021! :3 <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.