Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:29:30 )
This is exactly

I'm going to be watching the new season of The Adventures of Sabrina as my thing to wave goodbye to 2020. After I get home from work of course.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:31:47 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh, that would be a good thing to do. We were watching that series for a while. I think we got distracted. Oops. When are you working today, AMA?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:32:55 )
This is exactly

9:30am, so I'll be leaving for work in a little bit. Thankfully we're closing early today.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:35:47 )
That doesn't sound like too bad a day.
Yes, I think most places are closing early today. Thanks for the reminder on that - I should probably make another run to the grocery store...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:37:34 )
This is exactly

Yeah get your stuff before the drunks are out on the roads.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:40:27 )
Yeah. I hate being on the road on holidays for that reason. New Year's Eve seems to be the worst too, and will probably be worst of all this year because 2020 has sucked just soooooo much! The drunks will probably be starting earlier than usual this year. -sigh-

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:43:25 )
This is exactly

Mhmm. I'm hoping it'll wait until I'm safely home after work.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 14:48:53 )
Yes, I hope so too. What time are you off today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 15:53:52 )

I'll be spending my last day drawing and help my dad out with the food.
I haven't watch any of my shows in a while so I might do it later so I'll just have to see...

As for plans next year... nothing ditto
Still in lockdown here most stores are still closed so what is life anymore TwT
I don't even really have a new year resolution also. I just hope the year 2021 will be kinder to us.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 15:57:18 )
For this last day of the year, I'm working, which I don't mind. I get off at 8, but I never do anything to count down lol. Normally I fall asleep before midnight. xD If anyone's still awake, sometimes they'll wake me up just to say Happy New Year, otherwise I wish them well the day of.

I have no plans for tomorrow that I know of. I'm off work, so might just have a nice lazy day at home. I gotta stock up on some groceries for tomorrow though...

My only wish would be for everyone to have a better year than they had in 2020. Doesn't have to be a perfect year, but at least better.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 16:05:49 )

@Purpsy: do you have New Year food traditions? or other New Year traditions that you follow?
I don't think you're alone in not having the motivation to have Resolutions or particular goals for the new year - 2020 has really beaten us up, making it difficult to anticipate or even think ahead. Hoping for a kinder, gentler 2021 though is something I think we can all get behind! <3
Your day sounds like it's going to be pretty peaceful and fairly enjoyable! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 16:10:42 )
@Aisukohi: We don't usually do anything for New Year's Eve either, although we did go see a classical performance last year before coming home, having a glass of champagne and calling it a night. A lazy day is definitely not a bad way to start the new year imo! Yes, for a better year! <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:05:26 )
Good Morning. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:40:40 )
@Koah: Oh good morning Koah. How are you today? Do you have anything planned for the last day of 2020?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:44:11 )
@Wildfire: I do not. I honestly lost track of time and didn't realize tomorrow is the first. lol.
Last night, I remembered I downloaded a 3D design program on my computer[a couple years ago]. So I woke up wanting to play with it. XD
It's been updated a lot since I last messed around with it.
Do you have anything planned for today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 17:52:11 )
@Koah: I am currently trying to take care of a couple things online with one of my sites, and then will make a quick run to pick up a few groceries for the next couple of days (not sure when the store closes today, but know it's earlier than usual). Otherwise, no, we don't really have any plans. It will either be another regular night and day for us, or a lazy night/day. -shrug-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 19:38:29 )

@Wildfire: Yeah is been rather peaceful and chill so far :3
I've got some stuff done around my home and now planning to draw soon.

My family has Christmas and New Years food Traditions. We always have roast beef or ham both with mash potatoes on both Christmas and New Years. And as for dessert we have Cathedral, Fruit Salad, sometimes Leche Flan and chicken salad. My mother even is picking up some Hopia (filipino food) after her dentist appointment so we have a lot of food right now xwx.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 19:46:18 )
@Purpsy: Cathedral? - I don't know what that is. Or the Hopia. LOL! Do you mind if I ask if you're Filipino? (please ignore if you'd rather not answer)

We don't really have food traditions for New Year, although it seems that the last couple of years we've had the pre-made mini-eclairs laying about to snack on. This year, I'll be making a ham (not my forte), black-eyed peas, and probably some okra - and it will probably not hit that "Southern tradition" spot my husband has for this type of food - lol!!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:35:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, greetings everyone.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/31 21:47:48 )
@MoodyB: Hello there! How are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.