Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 19:25:54 )
@0v7: You seem like you're having a weird day - are you doing ok? Lunch, although delayed, sounds yummy! <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 19:28:45 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Wildfire: Just out of it, I think. Despite sleeping enough, I... feel sleepy. Might take a nap >w>
Lunch was pretty good! I wish the salmon wasn't so weird - it's my aunt's preferred brand, and it's way different than what I usually get.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 19:35:19 )
@0v7: Yeah, I'm a little on the 'not quite here' side of things right now too.
How was your salmon weird?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:36:48 )
@0v7: My expensive art app, I use like.. 3 brushes and I don't even utilize the layering tools. e.e" I might as well be using a free system. :T

@Wildfire: All is good though, we have an acre and I set up a trampoline a couple of weeks ago. I think I'm starting to feel stir crazy. I used to go out with friends frequently and have nights to myself. I haven't had that in over a year. :c
I'm getting there though. So far, I have 2 friends I can reach out to here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:40:55 )
@Koah: I understand much more than I'd care to admit, tbh. It will come and in the meantime, yes, you have us! *G* <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:43:25 )

Hey guys.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:46:56 )
@sunny: Hey Sunny. How are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:50:46 )

@Wildfire: i'm doing good thanks. A little nervous because my mum has a COVID test tomorrow. She doesn't have the virus, but she needs the test in order to have a medical procedure at the hospital next week. :O I'm a bit anxious about it all! How are you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:54:47 )
@sunny: I understand completely. I hope the test comes back negative for her, and all goes well with her procedure!

I'm doing ok, thanks. Just trying to make my way through some of my To Do list - lol!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 20:56:00 )

@Wildfire: She'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm definitely not looking forward to spending half the day at the hospital but it's all for a good cause if it sorts out her hip pain :)
what's on the list today, anything fun?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:00:02 )
@sunny: oh! One of those types of things - ouch!!

Nah, nothing too much fun. I'm currently working on a couple online things and starting to think about dinner stuff. Otherwise, I did some menu planning and shopping for the next few days, and ran an errand. I can't believe it's already 4pm here - it partly feels like the day should be later, it partly feels like it should be earlier - LOL!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:12:11 )

@Wildfire: you've had a productive day, it seems like!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:14:00 )
@sunny: semi-productive, maybe. There is still a lot more that feels like it should have gotten done, but here I am, sitting at and working on the computer. Yes, this stuff needs to be done too, but the other stuff needs attention as well - the never-ending battle of prioritization!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:15:33 )

@Wildfire: it seems like you are always busy with something.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:20:00 )
@sunny: Yes, I suppose so. "Bored" is not something I usually get - lol! I could use more boredom in my life (not that I would ever really get bored)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:21:21 )

@Wildfire: oh yeah, I can get behind that. Boredom is a luxury etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:35:01 )
@sunny: Well, yes, sometimes it is a luxury, and I could definitely use a little more of that in my world sometimes. Boredom, though, is also the playground for creativity, and it's that piece of it that I miss... yet, I'm doing creative things online right now...??? ... but it's not "my" art...? And I never seem to get to my easel...? So, priorities? I don't know at this point!!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 22:30:09 )
Good afternoon!
I finished most of my work at work. :3
So I can post now. But I’m also drawing so I might be slow

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 22:39:14 )
@Lina: Hi Lina! It's good to see you. How are you? What are you drawing?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 22:46:46 )
@Wildfire: I’m good! How are you!!

I got an order in my art shop. :3

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.