Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/17 15:09:15 )

@Wildfire: yeah not cool. My dad was like oh you are free to move it to the curb by our mailbox then. And that shut them the fuck up lol.
It’s not like we left it. We cleaned it up ourselves before there was power and before a company would have been able to do it. It was just me and my dad doing it. My mom has heart problems and my sister was too young (I’m the oldest but at the time only in 8th grade). It was after Wilma.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/17 15:42:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that doesn't sound like it was a particularly fun experience. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/17 17:24:24 )

@Wildfire: haha no. And when I got back to store so many kids were complaining they were bored before the power came back and I was like let me tell you what I did you spoiled shit.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/18 13:01:37 )
@Totalanimefan: lol... yeah... I tried to teach my kids that being bored could be a good thing - a chance to be creative or productive or introspective in ways that constantly having the "chatter" of media of one kind or another around doesn't let you explore...

Well, I'm glad you had an experience, I suppose... XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/18 13:12:01 )

Good morning.
What is going on for you today? Are you doing anything fun? Work? Chores? Errands?

XD

LOL^^ My day is probably going to be a little more complicated than that, but I am hoping to have a restful, more-or-less relaxing day - maybe I'll take a walk or do some yoga or gardening or work on a craft project or two that I've been thinking about, but I'm hoping to not have to run around doing errands or whatever today. It seems like I've been doing a lot of that lately.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 13:52:21 )
*pokes at the invisible people*
... is everyone still on vacation or something? ... abducted by aliens?

Anyway ......................... good morning.

It's the weekend! What are your plans?

I have some gardening to do... I have a few things to plant, which means holes to dig, dirt to shovel, and trying to figure out where to put things. Other than that, I have some craft stuff I should probably take a look at working on, and a small trip to take tomorrow... and menu planning for the next couple of days... and yeah - other boring stuff. :3 I should do something fun like go to a concert or something. I wonder if there are any going on in the area that I could get in on at this point...

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 04:07:17 )
@Wildfire: That's totally fair, I really wish I could just buy stuff on a whim but I always end up planning the crap out of avi sites xD

We ended up going out all day on Wednesday, hitting up a bunch of toys & collectables stores and I went to Build-A-Bear and got "The Child" from The Mandalorian ^^; Buuut then got heat exhaustion and almost got sick...so that part wasn't fun xD

We took Thursday pretty easy, watched movies and played Kirby and the Forgotten Lands.

Friday we went out again, as he had some action figures he wanted to trade in, and we spent the day wandering around another toy & collectables store xD We also got bubble tea from a new place, which was pretty good.

He left yesterday morning T_T
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 13:37:30 )

Hello and good morning (at least in my time zone xD) I can't even remember the last time I posted. But I've been kind of missing this site. I'm pretty sure I'm years behind at this point. And I kind of want to come back. But don't know where to start cause I'm all socially awkward t.t

So hiiiii. Been awhile.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 15:47:26 )
@Wildfire: your avi looks so mystical. It's fun!
Hello good morning!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:12:35 )
Good morning folks

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:14:17 )
@Alchemists Fire: except for the heat exhaustion, it sounds like you had a really nice time with your bf :3 <3
It sounds like you guys live a decent distance from each other... how often do you usually see each other and get to spend some time together?

@Shadami: Hey! It's good to see you. Don't worry about "socially awkward" - we all are to one degree or another, imo! XD What has been keeping you so busy?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:14:42 )

@Koah: awww <3 I wanted something fun and different. From the sound of things, I accomplished it! XD
How are you? What's going on in your world? Are things finally settling down for you a bit now?

@Another Movie Addict: Hello. Good morning. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:17:58 )
I'm good, a little sleepy.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:22:12 )
Are you just getting up? Or did you not sleep well last night? Or...??
How are you feeling? You were sick the last time we chatted, if I remember correctly...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:23:59 )
I more or less just woke up. Do have me some delicious coffee. Not sick anymore, though my throat is still pretty damaged.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:50:40 )
You must have been coughing a lot for your throat to still be rough... :( I'm glad you're feeling better overall though :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 16:57:09 )
Oh yeah, I coughed so much my body was on fire with pain.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 17:34:55 )
That sounds unpleasant to say the least!! ... you still have both lungs??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 17:54:35 )
I do still have both lungs.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 18:11:20 )
Nice, keeping lungs inside the body is always a good outcome

Glad to hear you're feeling better AMA

also hello I've been away for a long time and I pop back in now uwu
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.