Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 20:56:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: statue kit... ok. What is the statue you bought and are presumably going to assemble??

@Shadami: ...that's ................... a lot.
........ a bunch of a lot.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 21:02:42 )
I got a statue of Adam West as Batman.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 21:05:43 )
AWESOME! <3 <3
I love that so much!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 21:08:55 )

@Wildfire: yeah, it's been a lot. I'm pretty exhausted but still trying to plug forward.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 21:22:33 )
@Shadami: Forward is the only way you can really go. :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/23 21:35:05 )

@Wildfire: fair enough yeah xD
but it's felt like I've been going down or backward for way too long. it's nice to be moving forward even if its while struggling forward

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 03:30:33 )
@Wildfire: you accomplished your unique avi quite well. :3
Things are settling. Somewhat. School starts soon, so schedules will help me a lot overcome some of my life turmoil.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 12:47:20 )
@Shadami: I understand completely, but you are headed in the right direction now. You got this, even if it seems to be a lot and it feels a little weird...

@Koah: Aaaah, yes... the regular routine of things should help you out, I'd think. The kids here are already back at school...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/24 20:43:06 )

@Wildfire: Thank you <3 i'm gonna keep trying.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 01:40:37 )

@Wildfire: My daughters walked in and saw your avi " *GASP* CAN YOU SEND THAT TO US?!?! "

i'm pretty sure that means they love your avatar. xD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 13:38:00 )
@Shadami: ROFLMAO at your daughters' reaction! <3 <3 <3 Thank you. :3
... and yes - definitely keep plodding along and trying to be your best, healthiest self! <3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 13:40:57 )

Good morning.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/25 15:33:49 )

Thank you:] i will keep working on it

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/27 21:11:45 )
@Wildfire: ooof. I thought I had things figured out and ready for a schedule. But my dog is really sick. I've been a total mess over that the last 48 hours.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 13:48:36 )
@Koah: Oh no! How's Pooch doing? I'm so sorry to hear your dog hasn't been feeling well - do you have any idea what happened or why he's not feeling well? It's amazing how much that can throw you -and your schedules- isn't it? :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/28 13:49:57 )
Good morning, everyone. :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/29 00:14:55 )
@Wildfire: She went into nasty seizures for two nights. :< uhm. she seems normal today. but I am fried from the paranoia of more seizures. she went to the vet and they found nothing obviously wrong. im poooped out from this summer and these emotional rollercoasters.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 13:11:28 )
@Koah: oooof!! :( That's rough. I'm sorry to hear that, and that the vet had no real answers for you. I hope that things have resolved for you on that front between when you posted and now, and I really hope that whatever caused the seizure was something simple and unique... like she got in to something she shouldn't have, and there are no lasting repercussions.

You have had a rough summer, to be sure. I'm really sorry hun :(

Sorry on the late reply, btw. I've been busier than normal - mostly with my younger son. He is mostly home now, which is really good for him (he needs to decompress), but we're dealing with some drama and fall-out of his decisions over the last several months... and I'm acting as chauffeur now because he has no transportation (and I'm not letting him near my vehicle after his track record with his last 3)...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 13:18:08 )
So good morning everyone.

What's going on in your world?

I am playing chauffeur to my youngest son, trying to fine-tune some changes in my diet and doing more cooking again, trying to get back in the garden and prepare for Fall planting, trying to get back to doing more of my craft and creative projects, dealing with random pain and trying to get a little more active after largely sitting on my butt for the last couple of years... it's pretty much all good stuff, but it takes up the day pretty quickly.

... but we (Americans) have a holiday weekend this weekend....... and it won't change anything for me! LOL! But, what do you have planned for Labor Day weekend?? Are you doing anything fun?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/2 18:59:56 )
@Wildfire: I don't blame you for not letting him drive! XD
My dog regained what she lost from her seizures. Her training for the last 3 years went out the window. So recall was gone. e.e That has sucked, but she's coming back from that. She's more 'touchy' which is weird as hell. She's my aloof dog and she's seeking comfort and reassurance from her favorite people. Part of that is probably the meds she's on to prevent seizures. I'm going to start weening her off of them soon and see if the seizures are reaccuring or not.
I'm so freakin jumpy, always expecting her to seize.
School starts soon. I'm excited for the schedules to start.
I'm trying to regain control of my house. I rearranged upstairs since my upstairs renter is only using the bedroom/kitchen/bathroom now. With his lady gone, he doesn't want the living room space and he wants us to go upstairs more often because it's too quiet. I'm getting rid of a lot, too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.