Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 23:12:21 )
Dancing time?
Dancing time!!!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 00:30:38 )
ominous dnacing in the background
yeehaw

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:04:33 )

For a moment I legit thought ominous dancing in the background was part of your post style.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 02:12:01 )
ominous and mildly confused dancing in the background.

confetti cake made of caramel with a cherry crust.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:12:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get ya on both of those counts! ... there's a lot of new items to acquire right now!!
How are you enjoying the event so far?

so far, pretty good. just get distracted by RL and other things I've been in the mood fore 'blush' such as continueing to read haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:38:17 )

Note to Minecraft mod makers: please don't position a button on the screen just pixels from the "X" button on the window. I just killed (heavily modded, gonna take forever to restart) Minecraft while trying to access something. >:[

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 05:43:47 )

oh nooooo that's horrible

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 12:57:03 )
@star2000shadow: ... continuing to read... are you not much of a reader normally? Or are you in the middle of a series? There is absolutely nothing wrong with reading, btw - I read all the time. :3 What other RL things have been keeping you busy lately??

@CooperationIsKey: LOL. It never ceases to amaze me how little thought about reality or functionality some developers seem to put in to their stuff... like putting a button necessary for a game right next to the close/quit button. I'm sorry that you had to restart your game. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 13:02:50 )
Good morning everyone.
Have some treats ----------------------------->>
...or maybe? ------------------------>>

I'm just gonna sit here with my black coffee for a bit and try to wake up :3

But, I can post some questions... in case you're interested?

Random Questions for the Day:
- Do you like to cook?
- Could you live without internet?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- Cats or Dogs - what's your preference?
- Are you participating in any of the Voltra event activities?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 19:19:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Well i read all the time, I have a nook i can download fanfiction and upload on, and tons of books, though when i moved i had to pair down 'sigh'. um I also do a lot of walking. we now live across from walmart which makes getting things a whole lot easier. also doctor appointments..I also have 'frown' well in house stuff like cleaning and such. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 21:33:28 )
pizza is so good. especially the ones we get.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 21:56:47 )
@star2000shadow: ok. There was just something about how you phrased that for some reason. I thought you were an avid reader, but I can barely keep track of my own life details sometimes, nevermind trying to remember all the details of everyone I interact with online... XD

What are you reading now? Anything fun?

@Feral: pizza IS good. What kind do you usually get?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 22:05:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: ok. There was just something about how you phrased that for some reason. I thought you were an avid reader, but I can barely keep track of my own life details sometimes, nevermind trying to remember all the details of everyone I interact with online... XD

What are you reading now? Anything fun?

@Feral: pizza IS good. What kind do you usually get?

oh i always have a book with me, its just something i do. if i had to pick between a tv and a book, the book would win. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 22:07:22 )
@star2000shadow: that's usually the case for me too. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 22:14:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Ohh family 'glomps on' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/14 22:21:49 )
dances ominously
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 02:15:49 )

Username:
- Could you live without internet?

quite literally no. :[
my imzadi saved me

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 03:57:36 )

What is your favorite song and why?

Lately it's been Running Up That Hill. The song has such a neat, rather intense, ride or die for each other vibe and I love it. There's quite a few versions as it's been covered many times (especially since it was on Stranger Things lol) but my favorite at the moment is probably the cover by Meg Myers from a couple years ago. Also her video is really cool, with every lip-synced frame of this five-minute + video having been hand-colored by a different little kid!!

Highly recommend giving it a watch/listen!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 04:09:49 )

@Wildfire: i got the medicine and it is getting better LOL. it's just i am really bad at remembering that i need to stop at the store on my way home for work lol

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 14:29:28 )
@star2000shadow: hehe <3 Books are awesome :3

@Feral: more dancing? *grabs your hand and gives you a twirl* XD

@Shadami: So I"m guessing that's how you met, and how you communicate most often...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.