Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 13:24:16 )
    @Wildfire: I’m a hippie at heart, I would have loved the 60s. Maybe not the social inequality tho :o

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 13:58:24 )
@sunny: lol <3 ... yeah... but that was part of the whole 60s movement. It would have been a different thing if you removed that aspect of that era... it would have been the 70s!! XD XD XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:06:58 )
    @Wildfire: true, true. Maybe I should have lived in the 70s? Lol.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:14:15 )

@Wildfire: thank youuuu!
I really hadn't thought it possible. I was losing all hope. Now I'm insanely happy.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:20:07 )
@sunny: LOL! XD Disco!!

@Shadami: I understand completely :3 Don't ever forget what this feels like! <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:22:13 )
    @Wildfire: oh yes, d i s c o ! How fun XD so, how are you doing today?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:23:34 )

@Wildfire: I'm determined to never stop telling him how I feel. And saying thank you and I love you. And ... Well it's kind of hard not to. XD

After over a year together. Sneaking up on 2 years. I still am a melty puddle when he just looks at me and says hi.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:28:24 )
@sunny: lol - disco! XD
So far, I'm ok... a bit distracted and haven't been particularly productive so far today, but I'm working on that. I'm kinda tired though - like I want to go read a book on the lanai and hang out in a hammock... but I have some work to do online. So... maybe later??
How are you doing? Are you doing anything fun today?

@Shadami: lol! <3 awwww... <3
Has it really been that long? For some reason I was under the impression it was a more recent thing than two years... but yes, it's amazing how fast time goes by when you truly enjoy being with a person. :3 I feel the same way about my husband and we've been married for a while now :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:34:37 )

It seems like a recent thing because I've been pretty quiet about it, and also missing from this site for a few years, only popping in once in awhile to say hi xD

Okay Ive been missing from the internet for about 3-4... It's.. life got really rough.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:40:37 )
    @Wildfire: omg chilling out on a hammock sounds perfect right now!!! The dream!!
    I’m sleepy too, very sleepy:o I wish I could nap but then I wouldn’t sleep tonight.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:43:57 )
@Shadami: it's private and personal and honestly, imo, you needed to be quiet about it so that you could process the new relationship and everything that went along with your transition from your "old life" to the new... <3

@sunny: Doesn't it sound wonderful? o_0 I wish I could go now, but I have to get some stuff done...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:44:50 )
    @Wildfire: just think of it waiting for you……. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:48:36 )
@sunny: LOL! <3 That might work, actually. That, and the next book (that I still need to buy/borrow) XD <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:54:36 )
    @Wildfire: what book are you reading?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 14:59:11 )
@sunny: A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses Book 2) by Sarah J. Maas I just bought the digital version from Amazon - I just finished the first one last night. Are you familiar with her or this book series?

@ everyone here:
-----> Ok, I've been distracted iRL long enough and am going to try to get this work done - quickly ('cuz I don't really want to do it). I'll be here on Voltra, chatting, but probably just hanging out in this thread instead of chasing down pings all over the place (I'll get to them later ;) ). I'll reply to posts when I notice there's a new post to the thread (the joys of multiple tabs! XD ), so please feel free to continue to chat, and don't feel like you must ping me in this thread at this point (but you can if you want to) :3 <3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:03:43 )
    @Wildfire: oh I’ve heard good things about those books :) I’ve never read them myself.
    Good luck doing irl stuff!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:06:11 )

@Wildfire: yes basically. The new life is wonderful. I'm feeling much better about lots of things and continue to heal ^^

I tend to ping just to be like "i'm replying to this person" xD bad habit probably. but yup i do it. Have fun with your IRL stuff.
I finally have sound on my computer again, so. maybe. hopefully. I can get some work done here now. But i don't wannnnt to now cause if i dive in now with less than an hour left before I have to leave i probably will get to seep in the art and not notice the time.
*excuses*

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:10:07 )

Good morning everyone~ i will be slow to respond as i am at work. please ping me~
    how are y'all doing today?

bloop

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:10:37 )
@sunny: Thanks for the good luck - I'm gonna need it! I'm already late with this project. Oops.
Yeah, I've read a couple other things by her and they're engaging and well-written without being too heavy (not that I mind reading "heavy" books - just not before bed! LOL!). She definitely follows a pattern with her characters and the predicaments they find themselves in, though... which isn't bad, really... just a bit formulaic and a little predictable with the patterns/actions. Fortunately, the predictability doesn't extend to the actual event details in the stories :/ I'm continuing to read them, so it's not bad...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/11 15:14:14 )
@Shadami: Yup - I understand completely about the healing and the newness, but also the process required to actually get through it all :3 It sounds like you're well on your way, and that you finally have the support you need <3 <3

You can ping me... it's just that I won't be following them if they're outside this thread (right now). I understand it's a habit (and probably a good one, tbh) XD

I want to go sink myself in to artwork and creativity, actually, but have to get this computer stuff done first. *le sigh*

@Bonnie: Good morning! How are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.