Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Wildfire's Wanderings ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 03:52:53 )
photophobia. mine's more mild. basically i'm averse to bright colours + light, but i still use discord light mode.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 04:51:10 )

@Wildfire: i'm working on getting my three year olds bedroom painted so I can set up her own bedroom and closet and toy shelves. ect. And I think that once she's set up in there. a TON of stuff in the house that has been a disaster is going to click into place and things will get more organized.

I'm pretty sure once i push through this disaster that a huge weight is going to be removed from my shoulders.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:11:09 )
@Shadami: If that is your feeling and your motivation for getting her set up in to her own room, then you're probably right about everything else clicking in to place with the rest of the house. We innately know these things - the trick is to listen! I hope getting those changes in place eases your stress levels :3

I'm kind of going through the opposite right now -well, I'm making my son do it since it's his room- ... but he has allowed his room to turn in to a HUGE mess and it has started spilling out in to the rest of the house, so I'm encouraging him to clean it up and reorganize and make it a more suitable room for his adult self instead of the chaotic teenage mess that it has become.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:13:49 )

My older two's room is constantly like a tornado hit it. food wrappers even. and its.. just... so disgusting...
I hope he can get through the reorganization and it helps out with stuff :D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:18:41 )
@Shadami: Yeah... I don't even go in to that son's room unless I have no other choice @_@ It's more than a little scary, tbh. Small room. Teenage/Young man.... yeah... not a good combination...

My husband just stole my coffee and drank half of it. I only got up a few minutes ago and he's drinking my coffee. He really should know better x_X LOL.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:23:41 )
.................... anddd..... dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNN....

Random Questions for the day:
- If you had a crystal ball that could answer any questions, what would you want to ask of it?
- Did you play sports in school or have any other special activities?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- Would you rather be locked in an amusement park or in a library?
- If you were an ice cream, which flavor would you be?

Good morning, btw!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:29:40 )

@Wildfire: Oh noooo. get the coffeee

Username:
- If you had a crystal ball that could answer any questions, what would you want to ask of it?

welllllllll.
Probably something like Am I going to be able to Marry Galen and when and are we gonna live in Canada or the US? xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:32:37 )

Username:
- You have Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth, who do you use it on first?

Serious question here. I don't know how her lasso works. If someone is lying to themselves would it allow them to stop lying to themselves? or is it something like if they talk they can only tell the truth?
or uh. is it one of those it forces you to tell the truth AND speak, like you can't just stay silent

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:49:55 )
@Shadami: I got the coffee :3 My little caffeine-addicted heart is happier now, knowing that eventually I won't feel quite so groggy! XD

LOL - that is a good question for you to ask the crystal ball! Whatever the specific answers, I hope it works out for you :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 14:52:52 )
I'm not sure if Wonder Woman's lasso works on self-deception or not... I don't recall that ever being addressed in the shows or movies (but honestly, that level of self-reflection is more than a little "too much to ask" of anything coming out of Hollywood or similar venues!)....... so let's go with the superficial version of the lasso's ability and just say that there's "only one truth" and it's objective and scientifically / psychologically / whatever proven and all that stuff that usually goes in to determining what the "truth" is...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 15:18:36 )

That did not help clarify it at all for my little brain xD lmao

So if I understand... If someone is telling themselves they're straight, but they're obviously in love with someone of the same gender... it wouldn't work. But if they were to be like... cheating, it would be able to make them tell the truth about it?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:16:01 )
@Shadami: LOL - I was just saying that Hollywood has a very simplistic idea of what truth is... and it doesn't tend to go in to the realm of "lying to oneself" like you were suggesting or asking about...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:20:25 )

soooo.
*brain processing*
One truth would be ... the cinematic story truth, and not the fact that many things even conflicting things can be true at once.

sorry. xD I'm getting into hypothetical theorying cause its intriguing. even if i'm not good at it, and it takes me so long to process stuff. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 17:25:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Hey Hun 'waves' How you doing? <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:36:55 )

Well we did an Aldi run this afternoon after going to the Y for some recumbent bike time (the pool was closed due to rain). They didn't have the cute Halloween pasta I really wanted (it was one of last week's items to be fair but I still held out hope), but I did find some other goodies, including a Monster Eyeballs cookie kit!

And the "big brother" to my keychain-sized rainbow pumpkin!!

He was the only one of the Squishmallows that I've been wanting left in the store, and he was hidden at the back of the shelf under a box. I was so excited I practically ran back over to the cart hugging him to my chest.

Roommate's like "You know that's a Taco Tuesday, right?" And I was like "I want him more than I want tacos." XD

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 19:41:45 )

Did you play sports in school or have any other special activities?

I was in band from fifth grade and eventually in marching band in high school! Honestly was the best part of high school because the rest suuuucked.

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:03:05 )
@star2000shadow: Hey Star. I'm slightly crazed ATM, thanks. How are you?? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:13:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Mesmerizing Moon | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm doing okay, cute avi. right now I'm just putzing around, trying to earn coonfetti to earn the New EI's haha. and maybe volts to buy the new DI's 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 20:43:36 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get ya on both of those counts! ... there's a lot of new items to acquire right now!!
How are you enjoying the event so far?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/13 22:00:47 )
yeehaw
dancing time
please ping me for the love of god.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.