Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 02:43:34 )
@Shadami: I've been usually vegging out in front of the tv watching shows on Netflix or Hulu. xD I finished a new-ish series on Netflix recently (Bridgerton), and now I want something else to watch while I wait for the new season to come out whenever.

@Wildfire: See above lol. Right now I'm trying to get kiddo settled down since he's got school tomorrow, but he's fighting it.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:47:43 )
@Wildfire: so you get tired of it right? I take daylie medication too. Last month a doc gave me a medication for my migraine unfortunatly i found out if i mix them my daylies and the migraine one that I could die from a seizure. After i already took 2 pills.... sometimes i ask myself how this special doctor get her job

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 06:48:39 )
@Ava: thank you ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:04:58 )
@Shadami: Nothing wrong with gaming. It can be a good escape! :3

@Aisukohi: Oh yes, the old kid + school = chase routine. Why do they insist on doing that to us?

@Ava: omg - congrats!! That's awesome!

@Miss Sandman: Yes, I'm definitely tired of taking allergy meds!
I learned a long time ago that doctors, although they often present themselves as all-knowing (at least here), are definitely NOT. You need to do your own research and listen to your instincts :3 I'm glad you caught that potential complication when you did!! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:06:15 )
............................... omg what a day I've had... on a whopping 5 hours of sleep. I'm tired and glad that the day is pretty much over with for me. /dead/

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:40:18 )
Sorry to hear you had a long day, but glad it's pretty much over!!

I should fold and put away laundry. But I'm putting that off more lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:43:46 )
@Aisukohi: Thank you Aisu.
What is it about laundry that washing it and drying it can sometimes seem easier than folding it and putting it away? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:45:29 )
@Wildfire: Because it takes more effort to do the latter. xD All you're doing with the former is tossing things in whichever appliance and adding detergent/softener as needed. Folding and putting away takes more muscles...and motivation. xDD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:46:40 )
@Aisukohi: And thought... 'cuz you have to think "who does this belong to?" and "which pile/basket/whatever do I put it in?" XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/22 23:50:11 )
@Wildfire: True, though right now I just have myself, my fiance, and son to worry about. xD However, sometimes my fiance confuses my son's oversize shirts to be mine lol. To be fair though, sometimes I'll give him one of mine to sleep in, and I've stolen my fiance's shirts to sleep in too. So we all share!! Sorta. xD
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 06:18:50 )
@Wildfire: Yeah Listen to the own bod is definetly right! I like my own instincts theyre usually pretty well. But its Not okay if you cant trust doctors. Tbh in germany there are a big Part in our lifes! Today i need to Go to doc with milli. She need her vaccines. If something happened to milli because the doctor made an big mistake i would make them pay for the rest of there lifes.
Did you have Bad expirience with doctors?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 07:21:13 )
@Wildfire: I am well! I didn't get done what I needed to today, though. Hopefully tomorrow.

How have you been?

[Quests][Store]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 11:42:59 )
@Aisukohi: LOL - yup! That happens around here sometimes too, although less now that it has in the past :3

@Ava: You're welcome. I'm really happy for you and wish you the best of luck with this gig! :3
Yes, it was a long weird day - one of those that I definitely wasn't expecting. It could have been sooooo much worse, though!

@Miss Sandman: I have had doctors try to bully me in to doing things without answering even the most basic of questions about what they were suggesting or why. I have had some doctors completely disregard my reporting of symptoms as being irrelevant, despite a known issue and evidence to the contrary. I have had to learn a lot about my own health, my own body, etc. to be able to defend myself against doctors who think they know it all (and obviously don't). I have run across prescriptions that, like your experience, don't combine well, or have some serious side-effects (specifically for me or for the kids) when other, safer options were available, etc. So no, I don't completely trust doctors, and they don't tend to like me because I ask questions they don't want to (or can't??) answer.

@Kira: I'm sorry you didn't get everything done yesterday. Hopefully you'll have a productive day today :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 11:44:41 )
good morning by the way. :3

I'm not quite sure what this day has in store for me, especially after yesterday's unexpected twists.

What do you guys have planned for the day?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 13:29:03 )

I did not have a great sleep =_=
I plan to go out for a walk today and just draw and honestly the rest I'll just wing it.

I hope you had a better morning than me TwT)/

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 14:11:34 )
This is exactly

I am back from my Disney trip!!

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 15:35:00 )
@Another Movie Addict: Welcome back!
A disney trip sounds fun!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 15:38:50 )
This is exactly

It was a lot of fun.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 16:49:39 )
@Purpsy: Hey Purpsy. I'm sorry you didn't sleep great. I hope you have a relaxing day and can sleep well tonight :3

@Another Movie Addict: niiiiiice! How did this trip compare to the last one?

@Koah: -waves at-
How are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/23 16:52:54 )
This is exactly

A lot more chill. Since we covered all the stuff my friends wanted me to experience last time, it was less rush rush rush. Epcot was amazing with just walking around eating festival food and doing a loooooooooooooot of drinking.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.