Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 00:10:00 )
@Purpsy: Oh! The Cathedral dessert looks lovely...and semi-familiar, although I think I know it by some other name. And the hopia! I've had that -or a version of it- in Chinatown (of major cities - I'm not sure where to find it here or whether I even can!) - it's lovely! <3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 00:13:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: current model is huion giano.
reason for junky is all websites told me it has over 8k levels of pen pressure.
it doesnt. it has a little over 2k.

i need 8k as with 2k it doesnt blend too well with paintings and much harder to do so.

each time i have used the express keys in many different programs it goes beserk and merges the layers i dont want merged lol.

i've used it in PS, krita, medibang and sai as well as csp and the express keys always act weird.

also pen is plastic and gives me a bad callous as well as ithe tablet needs to be charged for 7 hours...

the model i want is XP pen's deco pro.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 00:14:41 )

@Wildfire: Mhm! And you as well~

Cathedral takes a while to make but is really delicious and yes I had the similar chinese version as well and it taste so good =q=
The philippine has the well known ube (purple yam) filing.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:05:50 )
This is exactly

Howdy folks. Guess who had a rough day at work.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:26:40 )

@Wildfire: it's driving me bonkers. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:30:35 )

awww i didn't get today's ticket yet and the calendar is down xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 01:32:03 )
This is exactly

We had a family come in, and while the rest were looking. A man and his daughter were just milling about. The daughter who is pretty young, was checking out the African American books. And asked if her dad would like to read one of the books. And he told her that they only read white books. She asked what were white books, and was being shushed. Because you know. Can't be loudly racist.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 04:14:43 )

@Wildfire: I know what you mean I just kind of don't want to let the coloring books go to waste. A lot of people gave me them as gifts and stuff and I feel like I'd be a bad person if I never actually did anything with them. And there's one that I've been working on, but so far I've only been able to do a few pages because I don't really have a proper desk setup so I have to hunch over and it's very bad on my back. I can't even really get a proper desk set up because my room is just so tiny.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 14:28:27 )
@MoodyB: I hope you get your tablet of choice, soon! :3

@Another Movie Addict: Oh, *ouch*! That poor kid - she's clearly curious and interested and apparently bucking her family's beliefs. I hope she doesn't buckle as time goes on! Yeah, that would qualify as a bad day ... or at least a bad experience in your day :3 I hope the rest of your day was better!

@Shadami: Awww... It would probably drive me bonkers too, tbh. The calendar is down already?? Wow. I'm sorry you didn't get the last ticket - hopefully you won't need it in order to claim whatever goodies they reveal ... later today?

@Ava: Hello and Happy New Year! How are you? Did you have a good night? Did you do anything to celebrate?

@Evilcupcakecat: Ya know, I understand that too, but really, if you get any enjoyment out of it, then it's all good, right? I have an idea for you, for a desk... instead of the little, low, folding side tables like I think you said you're using for a "desk", maybe you could get a laptop desk instead? They can be quite small, but at least they usually have some height adjustments that might be better for you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 14:29:57 )
.......... I disappeared to take out food and really stupid, badly translated/interpreted movies with the family last night ...........

Happy New Year!

And Good Morning!

-puts out goodies-

We will be chillin' today - probably watching more crappy movies, and eating more than we probably should :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 15:28:36 )
This is exactly

Good morning. I started my day by walking into the kitchen where there was freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:28:22 )
Oooh, that sounds like the perfect way to start the morning, AMA. <3

I actually stayed up late last night, which is a first in many years for me on New Year's Eve. xD Normally I fall asleep by midnight, but come like 10:30 we were looking for stuff to watch on Hulu and found they have all 3 Lord of the Rings movies, so we watched the first one. Was up until almost 2 haha. BUT WORTH IT!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:33:22 )
@Another Movie Addict: cookies!!!
@Aisukohi: LotR!

It sounds like both of you are off to a good new year! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:36:14 )
@Wildfire: YES!! Here I've been salty about Netflix only having 2 of the 3 movies (I hate when they do that) but then found out Hulu had all 3?! I wonder how long they've been on there lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:37:57 )
LOL! Oh, I'm with ya... "netflix, stop playing games with meeeeee!!" ... it's one of the reasons why we dropped the service - lol!

I'm glad you found all 3 of the movies - that is quite the movie marathon (but so worth it)!!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:38:18 )
This is exactly

Dude I did not even remotely bother trying to stay up, after the day I had yesterday. Sleep was the only remedy.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:40:15 )
LOL! That's understandable, AMA.

I was up, but I'm not entirely sure why, since I have been going to bed early lately, but last night I had a surge of energy that gave out just before midnight, so I gave up at that point and just went to bed... only to be woken 15 minutes later by fireworks and a slightly freaked out dog...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:41:39 )
Wildfire, I keep both services because I watch stuff from both. xD But yeah, LotR is probably my favorite movie series, so was super excited when I saw that haha.

AMA, At least you had your priorities. I wasn't going to go out of my way to stay up, but it was a happy coincidence I guess.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:46:45 )
This is exactly

Lol I was just so tired. We were ridiculously busy yesterday. Normally Thursdays aren't too bad, and it was raining. So my coworker were pretty sure it was going to be dead. Nope. Everyone needed books yesterday.

what you think it is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/1 16:49:32 )
loool, maybe everyone made the resolution to read more this year. xDD That sounds crazy though, and I'm sure sleep was the perfect solution. Rain tends to make me sleepy, or at least feel lazy.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.