Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:48:59 )

I agree with that. I like the sound of selenite system

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:50:33 )
"The future must know where you've been."

[runs to change all of me & my alters accounts to have that name]
Thank you both for your input! It's good to have fresh eyes on this matter :0

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:55:40 )
No problem! And that must be a bit of a pain to change all the things, but if it makes things better, gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:55:43 )

Ice been shadami so long I don't see myself changing xD I respond in person to it lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 02:58:34 )
It took me a while to let go of the name iWrox since I've had it for most of my online/avi career lol. I was definitely ready for a change though.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 03:01:30 )

That makes so much sense

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 13:32:12 )

@Shadami: Ugh - I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully the meds you took helped you out.
The glitches from having autofill fill in the password thing in the profile settings and making changing the background more complicated than it needs to be

@Aisukohi: You had a rough day, huh? I'm sorry to hear that.

@0v7: I don't think there's anything wrong with "vitreus". No, it's not immediate clear what it references, but I'm not sure anything will be, without some explanation for those of us who are not overly familiar with the situation. There is a certain ring to the alliteration of the double S sound, though. Have you looked up or know about the qualities of selenite? It seems as though if you rename your reference system of alters to such a recognizable crystal name the qualities of the crystal should also represent the qualities of your group... imo.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 13:33:27 )

Sorry I just kind of dropped off last night. I was really tired.
But now it's a new day, I actually slept and there's coffee (or tea... or hot chocolate) to be drunk!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 13:33:39 )

Oh those glitches! XD getting the baby finally to sleep in her crib helped too. Lol. Finally got to sleep a bit. She was cranky yesterday

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 13:36:28 )

Actually a mug of warm tea sounds really good this morning. I think I'll get some water on the stove to heat. It's a chilly day. Expecting snow tomorrow xD bleh

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 14:09:42 )
@Shadami: Oh yes, sleep deprivation is no good. I'm glad you managed to get some sleep last night :3
Are you looking forward to the snow?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 14:55:01 )

@Wildfire: Selenite is good for intuition and clarity - it's also a colorless crystal, with a flash! I think it's good as a general descriptor of my group, since our members tend to change more often than not. I did get all of me & my alters' social media + accounts transferred over to the new name!!
Also, good morning! I caught whatever my grandpa has. Update on him too: He doesn't have Covid-19, and he got prescribed strong antibiotics.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 15:42:21 )
@0v7: selenite is a good "higher" healing stone. It brings clarity of mind, clears confusion, brings calmness, and is very peaceful. it is striated and white-hued unless really polished (becomes clear) or you happen to have a different color or variation of the stone (green, for example; or the "desert rose" variation). It sounds like you did a lot of work changing profiles, etc. - congrats - I'm sure it was probably a little tedious to do. I'm also glad you like the new name for your group :3

Sorry to hear you got what grandpa has but relieved to hear that it's not covid. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. :)

What do you have planned for the day?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 16:57:27 )
@Shadami: Vent to me anytime! <3 I'm excited for you to be in your own place! I can't imagine moving and trying to keep the kids from falling behind in school.
I just spent a full year without my husband with our 2 kids and 3 huskies. In that year, my husband went off and got a job, bought us a house. I just moved back in with him a couple of months ago. So I'm adjusting and doing the whole distance learning thing with my kids. I didn't have internet last year until the pandemic hit. :O

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:05:15 )

@Wildfire: My plan for the day was a haircut! I finally got it finished up. Now to work on DV dailies and... make lunch eventually, since I haven't eaten.
How about you??

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:06:04 )

Snow would be fine if it wasn't so darn wet and cold. XD and I don't have winter clothes or boots right now. Eep.

Oof I've done the year alone with the kids thing before too. It's hard. But I didn't have a bunch of dogs included. :O

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:08:57 )
hehehe, It's back to being 'hot' here. It's in the 70s this week. c: But it'll drop to winter weather soon. :T
I gotta get my little car in the garage. All my crap that hasn't been unpacked is in the garage.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:09:53 )
@0v7: You finally got your haircut?! :D How's your grandpa's ear?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:15:38 )

@Koah: Yep!! I look cool as hell. Grandpa's ear's about the same - he's resting a lot, which is good, and is actually getting a regular doctor set up to see!

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/29 17:17:23 )
@Shadami:
@Koah:
You both sound like you've been through a lot in the last year or so. I'm glad things are going better for you both right now.
Yes, you are always welcome here - to chat, to vent, to just hang out - whatever you need or want, really <3

@0v7: Yay for haircuts!

Today, I am apparently running around like a headless chicken! o_0
I'm currently mid-chili-making process... need to run to get some groceries for the next few days... trying to clean up around the house... dealing with the kids coming in and making messes... trying to decide whether or not I need or want to pick up some plastic bins to try storing or organizing things in as I declutter and reorganize ... feel like screaming a little bit just because it's a chaotic day so far.

running to get foodstuff. bbs.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.