Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 16:54:40 )
This is exactly

Not really. Probably different Walmarts, Ross, lol maybe other Goodwills.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 16:56:04 )
Yeah - sometimes places like walmart have those types of basic work clothes and sometimes they don't. It's weird. Well, good luck finding what you need!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 16:56:50 )
This is exactly

Like my local Walmart had no button ups or polos. None.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 17:00:31 )
Exactly. And you can go to a different one and they'll have a full supply of them. Or another one might only have them in super small or something...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 17:09:40 )
icedchai:

@koah:
oooh i'm about to paint our walls too! i haven't got any of the supplies or the paint picked out,
but i said i'm gonna do it so i gotta do it lol
now i'm a little inspired to go bold blue... *eyes emoji*

Super late response! AH! DO IT! <3
I'm going to hold off on bold blue for a bit. I want to get rid of the colors the house came with first. Then decide from white.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 17:10:37 )
Good Morning!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 17:48:36 )
@Koah: Good morning! How are you today?
I like your approach to deciding the colors for the house - go to white, then go from there! It's pretty much what we did too. It's really hard to see everything otherwise, imo.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 17:56:09 )
@Wildfire: I think I'll start painting in a month or two, I want to affordably collect all the supplies. c:
How was your weekend?
I had an old friend over. She drove 7+ hours to get here with her son. She drove home after 2 nights at my place. <3 It was nice, but I'm exhausted.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 18:12:51 )
"The future must know where you've been."

What's up everyone? Been a while since I've been social.

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:02:09 )
@0v7: I'm super enjoying your avatar. I love the vibe of it.
How've you been?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:06:41 )

@Koah: Thank you!! I wanted a more chill avatar despite it almost being Halloween haha.
My anxiety's... less bad I think? Still not great, and I'm still considering taking a break until the next event because of.. things, but! I figured I'd pop in and see how everyone's been doing.

How are you??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:13:39 )
I've also been thinking of doing a bit of a hiatus. I feel like I'm not focusing enough on projects that make me feel better, more productive.
I did a couple sewing projects over the weekend and spent time with an old friend. I feel good today. But it is Monday. The on-coming week feels overwhelming already.
If there was an award for chill avi, you'd win it. lol
omg. I can't believe halloween is almost here. :O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:19:44 )
@Koah: Sorry - I had to run to the grocery store. But I'm back now.
My weekend ... was... I have no idea. Boring? Hubby and I did stop for brunch on Sunday though, which was nice (that was yesterday, wasn't it?). It's a weird week - can you tell? LOL. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with your friend :3

@0v7: Hey! It's nice to see you. How are you? Cute avi! :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:23:40 )

@Koah: If you do go on hiatus, I hope you come out of it feeling better!! ;w;
I'm glad you had fun with your friend :D I should be doing some sewing of face masks, but also... my aunt kind of asked me to mend some clothes for her in exchange for cutting my hair >w>;;
I relate to that too - my week's going to be long and... long lol.

@Wildfire: I could be worse - anxiety's the main problem I have atm >w>; How've you been doing??
Also, thank you! I saw the new common sweater while doing my daily check of Voltra and had to make a new avi lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:29:25 )
@0v7: The sweater suits you pretty well imo :3
I'm sorry to hear your anxiety is acting up. :(

I'm doing fine, thanks - a little better now that I've met a deadline or two and can temporarily go on to work on other things - at least for a while. I drew for a few minutes this morning, which was nice.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:30:31 )

@Wildfire: I'm glad to hear you're doing a lil better! I haven't been drawing as much lately either - been too busy wrangling cats, essentially haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:32:10 )
And... let's see... I did laundry, and I made some soup, and I downloaded my local ballot so I can start investigating the options a little more deeply ... it has been a fairly productive day so far. Yes, not a lot of drawing going on lately, but some is better than none.

Wrangling cats? o_0 What's kitty up to that you need to be wrangling him?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:35:14 )

Oh no, I forgot to start my soup today. Thank you for indirectly reminding me!!
I need to figure out how I can even vote this year, considering the nearest voting center's... in the city. >w>;

So, my new cat has to have his belly ouchie disinfected once a day, and also today was his second treatment of deworming medicine. He is not very happy to be held for periods of time while being treated, hence the wrangling, but! I think he's doing a lot better than when we first took him in ;w;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:37:35 )
Oh, I'm glad I mentioned the soup, then! What kind of soup are you making?
Belly ouchie - he just got snipped, or is this a wound of some kind? Poor kitty. Hopefully he'll come around and realize you're helping him

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/26 19:41:19 )

Spinach soup! I have... so much spinach, and no idea what to do with it all other than soup haha

Just a wound - seems like it was a rash that got infected? He's surprisingly okay with us shooting disinfectant at it (my grandpa's too scared to actually rub the area with a cotton ball soaked in disinfectant, so he squirts it at the wound with a lil baby syringe lol). He HATES the deworming medicine, though. Refuses to take it, so we gotta force him and it's very unpleasant for everyone u_u

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.