Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 15:51:08 )
Good morning!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 16:13:32 )
@Lina: Good morning. :3 How are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:04:37 )
@0v7: I made soup last night too. lol. Then I thought I'd be nice to my husband and I put a 'dash' of spicy in his bowl. ... but.. like, I grabbed the reaper flakes on accident. The dash didn't turn into a dash, the lid basically fell off.. omg.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:07:26 )
Good Morning!

omg, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it's Halloween week. D: It's just so BLAH this week. And I can't hype my kids for Halloween too much because there isn't going to be trick or treating in this area.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:11:30 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: OMG your husband must've had a spicy time LOL

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:29:56 )
@0v7: He came back to the kitchen from putting his work clothes away and he watched me while I was nervously laughing and trying to spoon all the flakes out of his bowl.
He ended up dumping his bowl back into the crockpot, mixing all the spicey up, and getting a new bowl. Less hot.. but hot. lol I didn't go back for seconds. Reaper flakes are not my favorite. hahaha

How are you doing today?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:43:17 )

@Koah: I've done that with salt, and there's no going back when it comes to salt. LOL

I'm doing okay, tired mostly - playing a ton of ACNH because... I have nothing else to do while I wait for my aunt to be not busy n cut my hair. How are you??

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 17:48:33 )
Yeah! It's Halloween week!! Hopefully the event starts this weekend!!

I have a cold and it's getting worse. I haven't been sleeping well because I'm not breathing well.
But I'll bring tea and honey to work today and hope that helps. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:03:44 )
@Koah: LOL - that turned in to a very spicy soup for hubby!!
That has GOT to be difficult, having little kids but no Halloween. This has been a tough, tough year. I'm so grateful my kids are past that stage and I don't have to get all creative trying to get them through this situation that they really don't understand...

@0v7: So you're getting that haircut - good for you! What else is going on in your world today?

@Lina: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it being Halloween week too. Hopefully there will be an announcement about the event soon

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:27:15 )

@Wildfire: Mostly prepping food for the week - I made my week's worth of breakfast today. Scrambled tofu and soy-based chorizo! I'm also playing a lot of Animal Crossing today haha. How's your day been?? Anything fun?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:36:34 )
@0v7: It sounds like you're having a productive day. It also sounds like you're enjoying yourself - I'm glad :3

My day so far has included walking the dogs, some laundry, reorganinzing a couple of things, cleaning up the kitchen (twice), and cooking. I was hoping to vacuum and such too, but we'll see whether or not that actually happens.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:41:48 )

@Wildfire: I need to go through my pantry and toss old things, but also, I'm not sure what I'm allowed to toss! You seem to have had a productive day too :0
I should probably vacuum my room too... but also, don't wanna disturb my grandpa who is a bit sick today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:44:50 )
@0v7: Yes, it has been fairly productive so far. There's so much more that really needs attention, though and I'm getting tired... probably at least in part because I didn't sleep real well last night.
I'm sorry your grandpa isn't feeling great right now. I hope he feels better soon

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:47:47 )

@Wildfire: We all have only so much energy per day - I know I get tired after doing a lot of chores. I think it'd be good to rest/relax!
I'm hoping he feels better too - thankfully he's on vacation so he won't have to work on top of having the cold, but also... he's a bit miserable right now :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 18:50:23 )
@0v7: Yes, I think my fatigue is a combination of the chores, lack of sleep, and food, actually (I just had lunch). I may get a second wind, but for right now, I'm just gonna sit here and do non-physical stuff for a little bit XD
:( @ grandpa! At least, like you said, he can "relax" and not worry about working.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 19:01:12 )

@Wildfire: Your sleep's been bad too huh? I woke up at 5am this morning... not my favorite thing ever. I did rest some, though not well, because apparently I can't not play ACNH lol. I've been taking my day easy because I've been doing stuff all weekend @_@

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 19:08:55 )
@0v7: Yeah. I crashed early (about 9:30), woke up somewhere around 2am, gave up on the tossing and turning and being uncomfortable and read until about maybe 4am, then slept until about 8. I got my ~8 hrs of sleep total, but the way I got it was less than optimal... :(

So why did you not sleep well - too much Animal Crossing dreaming?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 19:13:51 )

@Wildfire: I went to bed about 10:30pm, slept till 2am, woke up and tossed for 2 hours, slept another hour, woke up at 5am and stayed up because there was no point in fighting my inability to sleep.

My brain's been busy with interpersonal conflicts and stuff, so my sleep's not been great. Plus, my meds are weird with me still and I'm more paranoia than I was before... which doesn't help >w>;;

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 19:20:18 )
@0v7: Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I can imagine that combination of things not being the best for restful sleep. Hopefully you'll sleep better tonight! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/27 20:30:26 )
@Wildfire: I believe they said they expect it to start the first week of November, October 31 at the earliest. But it’s so hard to wait! Reaping Ritual is usually my favorite event of the year!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.