Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:01:19 )
@0v7: Did you get your haircut yesterday? Are you still waiting?
Sorry I disappeared yesterday. I'm getting better at doing that. lol XD I ended up driving out of town yesterday to get out of my house for a bit.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:04:43 )
good morning! or afternoon, if it's your afternoon
i seem to have the west most time zone so i'm always late to the morning sesh

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:09:34 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: You're good to disappear anytime! I'm patient when it comes to replies :3

I didn't get my haircut yesterday, my aunt was too busy. Maybe today it'll happen, though, since my grandpa ruptured his eardrum he's gonna have to go to urgent care & wants my aunt to ride with him just in case he feels like he can't drive >w>;

I wanna go some place outside of my house because being stuck at home's like, super boring lately >w>;

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:18:13 )
@icedchai: I'm on the west coast. so this is my morning chat with coffee time. <3 Good Morning. Your username makes me want a chai latte so bad. lol
How are you?
@0v7: omg, I can't imagine rupturing an ear. -shudders- Well, I hope you get your haircut.
Winter is creeping in around here. Last week was snow-cold, but with no snow. This week it's climbing back into the 70s. I'm trying to get outside some before it drops back down into chilly weather. I get seasonal depression really bad. :T

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:23:46 )

@koah:
good morning !
i feel like an imposter, i'm also drinking coffee
gotta get me some chai to bring to the office... perfect weather for it also
i'm well! had an iffy day yesterday, but feeling unusually chipper and positive today
how about yourself?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:25:40 )
"The future must know where you've been."

@Koah: Grandpa said he felt his other ear popping and I'm like o_o;;;
It's been cold and rainy here for the past week, which, it was supposed to snow one night but it ended up being freezing rain instead..?
I'm hoping the sun comes out again soon, it's dreary T_T

"The past predicts the state you're in!"
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:17:04 )
@icedchai: I woke up with a positive attitude this morning too. :3 I think I'll attempt to do some crafting today. I hope you get chai today! :D
@0v7: The state I just moved away from got a few inches of snow last week. And my home-state got like a foot of snow the other day. And I'm over here laughing at them. Problem is, my new house-... I don't know how to winterize it for whatever is coming. Kind of hard to talk to locals and get to know people in the area with the pandemic. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:59:06 )

Koah:
Oh gosh, It's like my kids are deliberately annoying me today. o_e

@Shadami: I relate to you on the exhausting couple of years.
mine too xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:44:59 )
@Shadami: Right when I woke up, my daughter said "mommy- look at this ...." like 30 times before I even had my first cup of coffee. My patience was running out. My son needed attention too because he wanted to do harder chores to earn some coins. :O Bleh, anyway.
How's your day going?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:28:11 )
@Shadami: Well, the last several months have certainly been exhausting on a world-wide scale, but then you just had a baby, plus the small herd of kids that preceded the new baby... plus whatever else is going on for you personally... I'm sorry. {{hugs?}}

@Koah: Awww - I hope the kids haven't annoyed you all day

@icedchai: Hello. Yes, I'm on the east coast. I'm happy that you pop in when you can, regardless of "morning" or "afternoon"!

@0v7: Ouch Grandpa! I hope he's ok and all goes well

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:36:30 )
@Wildfire: My daughter is just wanting extra attention today. And I'm wanting extra alone time today. So my patience is getting burnt out.
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:39:21 )
@Koah: Oh yes... one of those days. I'm sorry. :(
I'm doing well, thanks. Went on the kayak today. I still need to shower and clean up and see how sunburnt I am. It was one of those days where you could feel the sun just sucking it out of you... but there was a dolphin, and although I didn't see it, apparently a really big sea turtle. And people caught fish. And now I'm tired.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:40:52 )
@Wildfire: oh my gosh! Your day sounds wonderfulll!!!! <333

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:47:25 )
@Koah: Yes, it's always great to be able to get outside for the day. Being on the water is special. Seeing wildlife is always amazing. Getting sunburnt, though? Not so much (I still haven't looked, but it feels like I'm a little "pink")... but the dose of natural vitamin D is good! :D

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:55:00 )

@wildfire:
some days when i feel like minimal socializing,
all i'll do on voltra is pop in to your hangout for a lil chat
i feel very comfortable here :-)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:06:39 )
@icedchai: Oh, I'm so glad you feel comfortable here! Thanks for letting me know <3
Sometimes it's good to be able to have a little bit of conversation without pressure, etc. :3
How is your day going so far?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:23:40 )

@wildfire:
having a good day actually! this morning was crisp and cool,
much appreciated after the heat wave we've been having.
really feeling in the fall mood today, when i get home i'm
planning to do a little baking and watch a spooky movie.

what about you? seems like you had a fun day out,
minus the sunburn lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:30:09 )
@icedchai: Oh that sounds nice, actually. Although I love being able to be outside most of the year without freezing my butt off, there are times I miss feeling that little crispiness to the autumn air and the change of seasons.
As it turns out, I'm not really sunburnt - I was obviously outside recently and got some sun, but not really burnt, so that's a good thing :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:37:02 )

@wildfire:
huzzah!
sunburns aren't the worst thing ever,
but they can be seriously irritating...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:42:06 )

@Koah:
@Wildfire:
I just moved at the beginning of October into a house so we had to deal with keeping the girls internet up and running while in the middle of the move for school. We're unpacking a ton. My toddler is insanely active and into everything. Everyday is cleaning and unpacking and sewing.
There hasn't been much time for art or games or books or writing to relax .
My husband lost his job because of covid and only just got a new one right after we moved so we've been in full panic mode for most of the year. I hit a deep depression because the pregnancy almost killed me I almost flatlined after giving birth and so got really bad post partum depression . Everything just seemed to keep going wrong.
Now that we're finally out of our horrible apartment and in a house we can truly make our home I'm trying to look back on the bright side. I'm making dressers out of cardboard and using old clothes to make new clothes. Ect ect.

Not getting much sleep these days and my patience is low because I'm still on emotional recovery xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.