Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What positive has happened to you since the quarantine?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 05:58:59 )

The positive thing since the quarantine for me has been spending lots of time with family. I love to be able to cook and feed my family. My little one is extra happy having pops all day.

What is a positive that has happened to you?

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 06:26:39 )
It jump started the process of my cats and I moving into my boyfriend's house by a month.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:22:09 )
Besides spending more time with family, I've had a chance to sit down and watch a lot of what I want to. I've been working out every day for the last week and not only am I starting to feel better mentally, but my body is gonna be great when this is over

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:35:17 )
I'm not quarantined. I'm an essential employee

Donator — Trash Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 07:54:19 )

Since 1103 posts.

I'm essential :').
But one good thing is that I got to get a nice cheap haircut because I went straight to my friend's house instead of getting overcharged at a salon!

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 08:17:04 )
Still waiting for the positive things to happen xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 10:27:38 )
@inatlaka: your avi is damn adorable!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 10:56:26 )

I love this thread.

I would say I love that it’s made people have time for animal crossing. I love going over to peoples islands.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 14:48:44 )

I’m considered essential so my positives are:

Able to work from home on a rotating schedule
Spend lots of time with my kitty - he’s loving it
I’ve been decluttering the apartment day by day
I have started creative projects
I have disney + and Hulu now so I’ve been watching some things I like.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 14:49:14 )
Honestly, I was having a really rough time at work and I wasn’t sure how I was going to make it to June prior to this distancing. This was the out or break I needed from a toxic situation. I’m still working, it just looks different now and complements my skill set.

I’ve been able to-
take care of myself better
Spend time with my immediate family
Say no to anything social with no feelings of guilt
Try new things and explore new interests
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 15:02:08 )

I'm still working from home (which I'm thankful for) but I've also lost weight since I'm not eating fast food every day for lunch. That might also be because I sometimes forget to eat but hahaha The food I am getting is better and more rounded. Less sugar and fat.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 15:30:58 )

I've been writing more than usual but just mostly on my journal which I write on daily now. And I've also written a random short story on the spot and that was nice :)

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 16:12:12 )

having more time to work on my comic~
    also sleeping more 'cause i save 2 hours of commute time each day :3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 16:25:49 )

Well, I've gotten back into drawing, which I was in such a rut for months. I also have a ton of books waiting for me, but I'll get to those.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 16:30:56 )

before quarantine, I was under a LOT of stress. Like, constantly breaking down and it was affecting my attitude towards people.
this stay-at-home deal has physically removed me from the toxic environment and for the first time in like 6 months I feel like me again. Been drawing loads and working on a comic that I've wanted to revise for a while <33

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 16:38:48 )

I guess getting Drawful 2 for free was a good thing. It's the one Jackbox game I wanted the most.

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 20:26:17 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Similar as others, I am continuing to work, just from home.

A positive is that I feel like I have been able to take a lot more time to self-reflect and think about where I am, how all my life changes the last two months affected me. Then brainstorming where I want to be, focusing on becoming a better individual, so I can be better to myself, then better at my job, and so forth.

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 21:52:41 )

@blinkini: That is awesome. Must feel good to be all together under one roof. 💓

@aly: oh nice. Same here. I have been doing daily work outs and yoga and feel great. I also love to be able to watch my favorite series with my husband.

@gatorlec: any positive event since becoming an essential employer? :0

@alexis: oh nice free haircuts are love.

@miss sandman: you are with life and a loving family. There is your positive. :p 💓
And thank you. My avi is a self portrait of me. Jejejej.

@totalanimefan: im so sad I'm missing out on all this animal crossing action. I must get the system. Is it for nintendo switch? I use to play on gameboy. T_T

@lithium: ohhh yesss decluttering is a big one in my home. We are finally rearranging our furniture. Yay.

@Mousy: trying new things and exploring new interests is my middle name. what is something new you've tried? I'm always excited for the new. :F

@priestess of pie: That is great healthy news! Ever since I moved to Mexico I've stopped eating out and cooking homemde. I too have lost lots of weight and feel the healthiest I have ever been in my life. I sometimes forget to eat as well XD and end calling it fasting jejejejejjejeje.

@purpdaburppurp: Awesome. Would you ever share your short story? I love writting random weird nonsense short stories. :F

@pachi: Yessss more times for arts. Also I love sleeping in and with the whole gang still in bed.

@lordlucre: art is medicine and love.

@jolly: That is super great news. I too was feeling lots of anxiety not being able to spend family time together because of so much work. These are moments of magic within the chaos.

@another movie addict: noiceeeeee

@kaichoukai: I believe the biggest positive out of this whole event is self reflection. This is what we all must be doing so we can all be balanced loving humans to eachother.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 22:06:57 )

A positive for me is that I started playing my piano again. I haven't played in yeaaaarrss, so it's nice to be doing it again.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 22:22:06 )
@inatlaka: This thread is awesome! It's so wholesome and nice...

Good things for me so far:
1. Gotta love that vitamin D!
Working 3rd shift left me critically low in that, and it was starting to have some pretty scary effects. x_x;;

2. My yard is looking so much better!
I never had the time to work on it, and it became super overgrown.

3. My diet has improved.
I eat very carefully now, and not as much grab-and-go crap like I did at work.

4. SLEEEEEEEP,
like I am actually getting some of it for once. XD;;;

5. I have been keeping better hydrated.
By making sure that I always have a couple (no hoarding!) big bottles in the house, I have been taking more notice of how much I have been taking in. :3 which was barely any before, oops.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.