Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What positive has happened to you since the quarantine?

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:07:30 )
@inatlaka: We close before I come in and open when I am leaving, so no customer interaction!!! : D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:19:13 )

@inatlaka: Well alright, it was inspired from a manga though.

"Hannah table 9 needs you" My manager said.
"I'll be there give me a moment." I shouted back.

Is been a month since I've been working in a maid cafe. You can say this job no matter how ridiculous it is, saved my life from poverty. Being in the streets over a year is not safe for women like me. I've made terrible decisions in my life that lead me in that state. But my manager saw me wandering around the streets one day and saw something in me. She said I was "maid potential"
Whatever that means.

I'm very grateful for her and she even offer me a small apartment upstairs but of course I must pay the rent with this job.

I stretch my arms and head over the counter since my break is over. I nod one of my coworkers letting her know my break is over so I can take her place as she takes her much needed break time.

Everything went smoothly there's not much complaint from customers. Except there's this one jerk who thinks this is a strip club and demanded for one of the maids to "dance" for him. Asshole.

It was near closing time and they were a fewer customers left. I head to one of them, grabbed my used notepad and pen, ready to write down this person's order. I did a routine bow and said "Good evening master, what is your order for tonight?"

"Is good to see you Hannah, I never knew you work here"

I quickly look up and my eyes turn into saucers. Why the hell is he here!? Axel Lexington I haven't seen this guy since junior high. And he matured. . . very well over the years. Then I realized what my job is and what I'm wearing and my face heats up from embarrassment.

"O-oh hello is been awhile..." I said stupidly
I notice him checking me up and down. He was smirking the whole time and then stares into my eyes again.

I don't like that look.

At that point some of my coworkers saw everything and gave me confused looks. That's when I snapped out of it and ask again clearly this time.

"What is your order sir?"
"Oh just black coffee and a blueberry muffin for me. When does your shift ends?" He casually ask.

I was taken aback and speechless for awhile. Then I check the clock across the room. "Umm in about twenty minutes. Why?" What is this guy up to?

"I just want to chat and catch up for awhile" He raises both of his hands in the air. "That's all, I promise"

" Alright... But you have to wait for awhile..."
"I don't mind." He gave me a reassuring smile.
"Okay, your order would be coming soon"

I left quickly and clutching the notepad tightly on my chest. What just happened?

Well um that's it. I don't think I'll be continuing it though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 23:49:45 )

@inatlaka: Yeah it's for the Switch. I already have 75 hours on it.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 02:54:53 )

i work in a grocery store, so the only positive change for me so far is.. getting out of work slightly earlier since we've temporarily changed our hours. :^P i did get a 50c raise, so less hours is at least slightly offset by that too I guess.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 06:28:37 )
@inatlaka: dear you may be right but we got a law that we dont may Go out anymore without a Face cover...... its so wierd.
Sooo adorable!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 06:36:22 )

1. no more sitting in rush hour traffic and I can sleep an extra hour ;3c

2. I get to stay home all the time ADLKFJ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 06:39:09 )

@Hachi: True facts. I hate sitting in traffic.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/1 15:11:57 )
1. Not going outside.
2. Having a window.
Ping me

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 16:44:40 )

》::: ✿・`.*
I get a break from probation and some well needed time with my boyfriend ~
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 19:15:13 )

Tomorrow Pixar's Onward is being released to Disney+ early. So a friend and I are going to watch it together via streaming it through Kast.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 04:34:13 )

@purpdaburppurp: I like that story thanks or sharing.
Sounds like it might become a romance story :)

@count trashula: a raise is always awesomeeeeeee :0

@hachi: That is awesome advantage for us as well no traffic for when we go need to bring things.I also love being home all the time. :F I usually always am home XD....

@eruca: I love my windows wide open. But I have to go outside I need my daily dosage of sun. I usually sit on my porch.

@milkshake: that is awesome to get a break from probation and being around your loved ones is just the best.

@another movie addict: Oh I have not seen a trailer of that. I'ma check it out on youtube

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 09:26:18 )

@inatlaka: Yep it's a romance type of story xD
And ty~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 14:57:59 )

Spending more time with my boyfriend has been fun.
Plus we've made some progress on a few of our home improvement projects.
I've been cleaning more than usual, so the house looks nice.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 19:09:34 )
I had to go into self isolation for a week because I was exposed at my job (im an "essential" worker)

And honestly? Its been the best week ever. My boyfriend isolated with me, so I got to spend an entire week with him and I legit cried when he had to go back home lol

Non binary | Pansexual | Taken
02/06/20

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 00:20:55 )
i am able to grow my leg hair out so i can wax again, since no one will be looking at me for weeks.

hello again

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 01:28:26 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I gained an excuse to not leave the house lol

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 04:53:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Finally getting time to relax and do some much needed self-care. I finally got to read some books, practice wellness, and play some games. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.