Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:39:11 )

@Totalanimefan: honestly me too !! it's definitely refreshing— and ah okay noted ! ´• ᴥ •`
whaoo that sounds super cool, do events ever repeat or are they all different ?
i love halloween or fall themed stuff so i'm active at the right time >:-3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 02:55:32 )

@harmony: The events tend to be different. Some are somewhat related. Spring 2018 our theme was Wonderland (like Alice in Wonderland) and then last fall our Reaping Ritual theme was Through The Looking Glass.

We have had Events where the circus came into town, one time we went to summer camp. One of my favs was this past spring event. It was like a Host/Hostess Cafe. It was cute, and hot. Our NPCs are really awesome! I'll link you
NPC Guide
NPC Art Gallery

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 03:09:41 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Might also be because all the winters I've experienced have been Canadian winters. So I have quite the tolerance to the cold.

...I'm still nowhere near the level of a Finn, but... still.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 03:11:00 )

@Colin: That could totally be. I got better at making more heat for my core, but my ears and hands still get really cold. How do I fix this? XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 04:18:13 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Sadly, those are 2 of the areas that are prime for getting/feeling cold. Even MY ears are probably the most sensitive to cold, and it doesn't take as much for me to grab a hat.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 09:33:43 )

@Totalanimefan: ahh okay nice to know !! ^o^

aww sounds so cute ! TﻌT im so excited to see everything then
i gotta check out the item museum and make a wishlist for past
items, i've seen a few i like already.. and i lov makin lists

they are rlly cute !!! i love the art of them, its super cool to see
a concept like this hehe, really fun and unique designs !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 16:18:01 )

@harmony: Our main writer/design director is really talented. He came up with all the NPCs and most of the art for them. I think he also comes up with the event themes? We have other writers and staff too to help. His username is Ghost. ^^

When you have finished with your list you should make a quest thread. ^^ Sometimes people love giving items away if they aren't too rare. And then others you can save up for. ^^

I like the art too, and you can see how their designs/outfits changed for different events. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 16:28:53 )
@Totalanimefan: ah yes, turns out it is a tiny vent-thing that needs to be replaced so I have to wait till tomorrow to be able to get in contact with m housing association for them to send me a replacement ... hopefully they can do it before the weekend, its getting cold ><

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 16:46:38 )

@TeaTales: Good that you found what it was. I hope it's fixed soon.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 19:31:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Same, and besides my job it's not like I really use them ever. Stupid things.

@Colin: Yeah but it'll be ok. Tomorrow will be two weeks since they got it, so hopefully they'll be better after today!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/4 21:51:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Fingers crossed it's all on the up-and-up from here, then.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:10:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh good. I would think that you would have to print a lot of stuff out at your job, but I guess with e-signatures you don't have to.
@Colin: I think today or tomorrow is the last day of our cold front. So yay.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 16:53:24 )
@Colin: So good news mom is feeling much better on the exact two-week mark, which means dad will probably be better on Sunday. It's weird how punctual Covid is, it was the exact same for me and everybody I know has said that, they felt like crap but on the day of the two week mark they felt perfectly fine.

@Totalanimefan: So much printing omg. We go through about 8 packs of printer paper a week and half of that (easily) is my printing stuff. Part of that is my fault, if I learned how to examine properly I wouldn't need to print most of it, the reason I do is because mom needs it printed so she can go through it. As for e-sigs, yeah, that's why I do most of the printing. In fact up until only a few weeks ago our Governor had made provisions where you can send docs to be signed, watch them sign it in Zoom, and then notarize them when they were returned. Can't do it anymore (for now, I'm sure he'll bring it back at some point) but it's for Covid times.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 18:12:38 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: You inspired me to have some tea today. :)

well tea is good for yu 'nods' my favorite tea is raspberry tea 'nods' it's nummy <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:24:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: That's so weird that you can't just use e-signature lol. I worked for a legal department in CA (the whole company was a tech company though) and we always did e-signature.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:25:00 )

@star2000shadow: That's a good one. The tea I had was a tropical one. So it had mango and pineapple in it. It was good.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:31:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Might be a Minnesota law thing, might be difference of practice idk. We make docs that literally give title away on property and that's worth a lot of money (just did a 5 million dollar refi last month for example) so it might be just a precaution to make sure no one gets screwed or defrauded.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:38:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That's a good one. The tea I had was a tropical one. So it had mango and pineapple in it. It was good.

Dang but that sounds so good 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:42:33 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it could just be a state thing. I don't know if it's different from state to state. And maybe some contracts you can do over the internet, and maybe ones related to buying and selling a house you can't?

@star2000shadow: It really was and I used up the last of it, so I have to buy more lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/5 19:53:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'nods' hmm I'm rewatching Eureka haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.