Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:42:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I did papers..and such but yeah I don't think I've done essay's.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:43:15 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I did papers..and such but yeah I don't think I've done essay's.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 00:01:37 )

@star2000shadow: I think they are the same thing??

@Kory: I'm sorry, you don't need this stress on top of your heartbreak. I know that you love him, that's super clear. I just wish he didn't have this temper. It's not fair to you. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 00:42:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ah my bad. 'blinks' well At least... and thanks to some company all my thoughts got derailed 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 02:38:12 )

@star2000shadow: It's ok. I wasn't 100% sure of the difference either.

@Kory: It would be good if he was good at communicating. Has he thought about going to therapy?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 02:59:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: event time haha. although just chatting, I've earned up a lotta event key's haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 03:34:24 )

@Totalanimefan: wildfire or wildlife ? :-O i can relate to both !! fires are getting
worse around the NW area >.< def won't miss that. if it's wildlife, that sounds
cool ! idk much abt FL so i wouldn't know what kinds you had.. i'm curious now !

oo sounds so fun yeah !! i love games like that as well.. also YES i love ac !! did you
see the new update for it ? apparently added well deserved things to it, i've downloaded
it but haven't tried it out yet. i've actually heard of rune factory but never fully looked into
it ! i should. i love harvest moon as well, i've modded one of the gameboy one's so you
can date anyone regardless of gender :'-3 also stardew valley is rlly nice too !

me as well !! i own a big chunk of ninten systems.. as much as i love the switch i miss
the wii and 3ds a bit T_T i've modded my 3ds to keep it more alive tho, i still use it a lot
i'm really into older games like gameboy / color or n64 ! i'm a super nostalgic person

wow good job !!! that's amazing, one of the things i like abt online / go at ur own pace..
finishing tests n stuff on your own time / studying like that too !! ^o^ i'm happy for you !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 04:33:08 )

@harmony: sorry I meant wildlife. I don’t miss the fires. I lived in CA for 5 years and it’s just getting worse and worse every year.
You should totally get Rune Factory 4S on the switch (it’s a 3DS port/remake) and that game is so much fun. You won’t be able to put it down.
I have played the new AC update. It’s fun! I think you will like it too.
I really loved all the past Nintendo hardware. Like the DS or the Wii U.
Thank you so much. It was my goal that I would be able to finish a class within a day. And yesterday I did it! Yay lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 04:33:35 )

@Kory: oh I see.
We could talk about something happier if you want. The event started.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 05:24:11 )

Totalanimefan:

@Lilykin: Yeah that just started! I'm thinking maybe today after the admins get off work?
I'm loving your avatar!

Looks like started but I have to get ready for bed :(

Thanks, I'm already itching to update it again lol

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 13:54:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah being around good friends always makes it easier! I think he and his girlfriend are having some issues right now, I love both of them dearly so I want to help if I can. I know it's not my business but it would be wrong not to try and help if I can, right? Anyway, how are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:09:03 )

@Lilykin: it’s ok. You have the rest of the event to play ^^
I think I might change mine. You should change yours if you want to ^^

@Kory: you can always change the subject with me if it’s making you uncomfortable :)
So click on the door and then it takes you to the event landing page. From there you can see the various threads on the side and you can click each button to take it to each thread or you can just head over to the event forum.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/17 16:12:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: I hope they can work it out.
I’m feeling pretty good about myself because on Monday I finished one class in a day and then yesterday on Tuesday wrote two essays for another class and I would consider myself done except that it has to be graded still. And if that happens and obviously I’m not finished for the class and I would have to rewrite one of them.
I think I might knock out another class’s essay today. After this week I’m not going to have that much time for school until mid December. People are coming to mine for Thanksgiving week and then in early December I’m leaving for the UK. To see my husband‘s family.

Any holiday plans for you?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:27:22 )

@Totalanimefan: No worries. I disappeared to play Grounded since there was a new content update for it.

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:02:04 )

@Totalanimefan: oof i've definitely heard !! we get the smoke often
from fires there.. it's really awful, i wish they weren't getting worse :'-c
so glad you're safe now from them !! they're definitely scary..

hehe i should ! >:-3 i might look into the 3ds port first since it's less
expensive (switch games are So Much X.X) but if i like it then maybe !!

me toooo, funnily enough i just recently got a wii u, but i've always
had the wii ToT really love twilight princess / wind waker hd remakes

yes !! i hope your future classes won't be too tough either !

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:36:07 )

@dragoness That's alright. How was it, did you enjoy yourself?
@Kory: Thank you <3 ^-^

@harmony: Honestly for me, it was one of the main reasons I left. The other reasons was cost of living, and too far from family. The wildfire season in CA is no joke. I remember for weeks you could barely go outside and barely breathe and there were times you had no power either. And don't load of people lose their homes, or farms or both.
Yeah that's true, it is cheaper on the 3DS. I had the 3DS version when it was new I loved it so much and I had my friend borrow it and she was hooked too. I like the Switch one cause the graphics are a little nicer and the fixed some bugs from the 3Ds version, but obvs both are good.
I actually really liked the Ware Ware plaza and the other social things from the Wii U. I don't really know why they never caught on.
Thank you. Actually I was working on the 2nd class of this 2-part double class I'm taking and I felt like the essay tasks were kinda BS and a lot of work mentally, so I took the day off from school.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 05:33:20 )

Yeah! It's a fun game. Though I accidentally broke a part of the foundation of the house in the game and stuff on the second floor came crashing down on me. Woops. So I just remodeled the whole of the house to make it better. Still needing to add a fence around it for added security. Plus there's so many things I still have to gather. Gotta go hunt everything in the pond and collect even more ladybug parts, berry leather, quartzite, etc. Cause now they made it so weapons can be upgraded to do more damage and gain durability. Plus they added new bugs to fight. I still need to go to the picnic table to see all the changes there and hunt some bees. Lots to do still. Hours and hours of fun.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 05:42:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Damn girl, that's crazy! Sounds like you're putting in a lot of hard work :D Proud of ya kid :D

Nah nothing for me. Most all of our family is mad at my mom so nothing much to do for me. The past few holidays we've just gotten a take-n-bake pizza the night before and indulged (a lot) lol. I don't really care much, most of my family is full of people I don't really want to be around.

Sounds like fun, I forgot you were married to someone from the UK :D I'd love to go someday, see Scotland and the places where my Norse ancestors lived, maybe even see some of the Celtic sites like Stonehenge.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 06:08:13 )

@dragoness Oh my gosh lol good thing it's just a game.

@SorrowTheMad: Thank you. If I have any free time I'm just like well I should work on my degree.
Any tradition is a good one ^^ I'm not going to make normal 'Thanksgiving food'. Maybe one year you could have Friendsgiving?
Thanks. Those all sound like nice places to go ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 00:54:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I'd love to have something like a Friendsgiving. Maybe an off day because then we won't have to worry about people traveling or whatever or hanging out with family. That's really cool though that you're working so hard to get your degree. You got this! :D

Yeah so on that topic of places the Vikings visited they had a tradition of carving runes and telling stories on a big boulder (or sometimes wood) wherever they settled. I've love to visit these runestones, see all the places they saw! There's even one here in Minnesota :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.