Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 03:23:13 )

It seems we are getting event currency for posting!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 04:15:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: OMG that's so much snow for Nov. How long is the walk to your moms?

how long was it. half a mile. and that got cut by two blocks, because if it was a parking lot I'd cut across it. at least then if I fell I knew someone would eventually see me haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 04:24:56 )

@Kory: so true. We have your back here ^^
@star2000shadow: 1/2 isn’t too bad. But not good if the weather isn’t good

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 04:43:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Kory: so true. We have your back here ^^
@star2000shadow: 1/2 isn&rsquo;t too bad. But not good if the weather isn&rsquo;t good

true that's why forr thanksgiving and christmas she had s someone come get me so i made it to and from her place safetly 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 07:27:19 )

@Totalanimefan: right ?? ;; it's the only thing i really love about this place heh
will do !! i really hope so as well, thank you for being so encouraging ´• ᴥ •`

very true, a lot of clothes are easy to rebuy and things like that.. will def try
to downsize– which i don't mind doing, i like cleaning my stuff out anyway

oo wow it's on switch !! :-O that does look intense, never actually heard of it
before either. do you play games like animal crossing or loz ? i usually like
to switch up my intense games w/ calming ones from time to time

very nice !! i'm glad you got that all sorted, i hope it'll be easier so you can
take a breather from that last one ^o^ how long will this class be for ?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 13:42:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I get it haha. People are always ready to fight over politics, religion, even Rona-related stuff. I'm good though, honestly just been a long week since we're back in the land of the living lol. I went bowling on Saturday with a buddy I haven't seen in a few months and his girlfriend and their kids. It was a lot of fun. I think I'm becoming an extrovert lol!

@Colin: I'll survive, just means I have to stay away from her house. I could invite her to come here I suppose lol!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 15:06:26 )

@Kory: it’s no problem. That’s what the community is for. We all support each other.

@star2000shadow: good idea. Speaking of Thanksgiving? What are your plans?

@harmony: I don’t know if I said the state I grew up in but it’s FL and the nature and wildfire there is pretty unique. I do miss it. I love seeing all the different birds and other animals and being so close to the water.
Yeah it’s for the switch. I really like the challenge in the games and just like Pokémon it’s fun to collect the different monsters. I totally play other kinds of games still lol. I love AC and I have like 200 hours on ACNH. I also play Pokémon, Rune Factory (which I recommend, it’s a farming sim with dating and RPG elements) and I like pretty much any Nintendo game. I grew up on Nintendo systems. :)
Uh so that class was really easy and I knew most of the material, so I watched about 10 pre-recorded videos on the most important chapters and then took the test last night after dinner. I passed!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 15:08:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: that sounds like so much fun!
I think it’s easy to be out and have a good time when you are around people that make you happy. :)
I met up with a friend but he had sad news. He’s getting divorced. :((((( But it was still nice to see him.

Voltie — she/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 15:48:21 )

I spy an event currency. >.>

When's it supposed to start?

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 17:25:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: No clue, sister hasn't brought any up 'shrugs'. so I guess we're winging it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 17:36:08 )

-pops in for a little bit of chatting-

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:40:21 )

@Lilykin: Yeah that just started! I'm thinking maybe today after the admins get off work?
I'm loving your avatar!

@dragoness Hey sorry I wasn't around then. I was working on a paper for school and then I decided to go for a walk while my husband had his meetings.

@star2000shadow: I guess so. My mom, sister and her BF are coming to mine. I'm not cooking though. We are going to have Japanese BBQ!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:45:00 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: ohh that sounds good 'blinks'. I'm not sure what or if we're doing anything haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:46:16 )

@star2000shadow: I think that sounds good too, and the food there is very good!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:47:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I bet 'blinks'. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 20:53:56 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I bet 'blinks'. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:00:18 )

@star2000shadow: It's making me want it right now lol. I'ma change the subject before it makes me hungry lol
So I'm writing an essay for my class (this class just needs you to write two essays, pass them and you are done) and I really dislike writing essays, but I guess the good thing is that they take less time then reading all the materials and then studying for an exam and then passing it.
I think I'm about half-way through with the first essay. Just started it today.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:04:25 )

@Kory: Oh no. I'm glad that you didn't let him walk on over you like that, but he didn't have to have such an over reaction to your text. Is he a child?
I'm sure that this is hurting him too (although you are the one that was carrying it, and actually lost it) but that doesn't excuse this behavior from him.
I'm sorry that he is doing this to you. I guess don't text him since you are the one that said you needed some space and then text him later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:06:32 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: It's making me want it right now lol. I'ma change the subject before it makes me hungry lol
So I'm writing an essay for my class (this class just needs you to write two essays, pass them and you are done) and I really dislike writing essays, but I guess the good thing is that they take less time then reading all the materials and then studying for an exam and then passing it.
I think I'm about half-way through with the first essay. Just started it today.

'blinks' never done an essay before so I wouldn't know 'blinks' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:18:48 )

@star2000shadow: Haha it's ok, it's not like you can do it for me. Do you know what an essay is? And didn't you have to do one in high school?

@Kory: I know for sure he's a grown man. I just meant his actions where child-like lol
What you asked for was totally reasonable. I'm sure that if you got that vibe that you were right. Trust yourself. I hope that he will cool down and be able to go with you to the appt. Maybe ask him tomorrow?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.