Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 18:22:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: we tend to keep our apartment chilly, the heater thing doesn't work or something. so it didn't get that cold. though I made sure the baby that was v isiting with sister in law was dressed warmly. just incase. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 18:31:34 )
speaking chilly apartments`yes I found my loop. woke up to a super cold apartmnt, th heater dont want to work or my electric heater so im just cuddled up with tea and blankets.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 18:37:00 )

@TeaTales: Oh no, that's awful! I hope that you will be able to fix your heating issues. Stay warm.

@star2000shadow: Ok good. I have the heater on today. I was hoping I could go a bit longer without needing it.

@SorrowTheMad: You don't have a working printer at home? RIP RIP

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 18:38:11 )
@totalanimefan: I'm doing my best, currently siting in hoodie, thick t-shirt and under 2 blankets to not give into temptation to pull out my duvet

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 20:22:38 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: yeah .. my personal heater's still off cause cold air is easier to breath in. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 22:21:10 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Aww, that's so cute. And I'm ok, you?

@sorrowthemad: Well, that's positive, at least. Still, yeah, not quite outta the woods yet.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 23:13:27 )

@TeaTales: They are so comfy though. Do you have heat yet?

@star2000shadow: That's so true. The dry air from the heater does not agree with me. Make sure you are drinking enough water. :)

@Colin: I'm good. I decided to move on in my accounting class and not get held up my one part I don't understand. So I learned different units today and I get the stuff I learned today lol, How's the weather near you?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 00:16:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's good. And it's gotten decidedly chillier around here. Today hovered between +3 and -1, with some wind happening. No rain or anything past couple of days, however

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 00:21:40 )

@Colin: That's cold. Here it's going to reach that (I'm assuming you mean C and not F) tonight and tomorrow night too. Our daytime temps are higher though.
It rained all day here but it probably isn't going to rain the rest of the week. We got a cold front that's moved in.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 02:48:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I use Celsius (Canadian and all, lol)

And there's a warning for snow showers all throughout tomorrow, so... that's fun.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 03:18:50 )

@Colin: You know, if it's going to be cold I want to it either be sunny or snowing/snow on the ground.
Raining, or icy and cold is no fun.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 03:25:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That is just maximum misery, as far as weather is concerned, IMO

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 04:39:00 )

@Colin: Haha good to know I'm not alone.
During the first cold front on fall I was walking to a local bagel place and it was really windy and I couldn't stop tearing up. The wind was so strong.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 05:10:48 )
@Totalanimefan: they are.. but no.. no heat yet... will have to try and split my radiator apart tomorrow see if i can gt the tap moving i knowit is not air that is the issue so probably the tap that has come stuck.. again... ssupect i ight need a new of those last year were also a nightmare of geting the tab to work

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 05:33:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Oof, been there. Walking against wind like that is just... it seems so unfairly harsh. Like, if the wind's going to be this bad, at least be at my back and push me along!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 05:55:21 )

@TeaTales: You know why it might not be working and you might know how to fix it? That's amazing. I hope that you keep warm enough tonight.
@Colin: I hate cold, dry wind in the fall/winter. My skin is naturally pretty dry and doesn't make a lot of oil so the cold, dry air gets to me.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 06:01:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I tend to not have that sort of issue, and it also helps that apparently I am a 'human furnace', according to some people. Like, I'm just a naturally warm person, and don't need to bundle up quite as much as others do.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 06:06:35 )

@Colin: I run cooler from all my years in FL and I have dry skin.
I am wayyy more used to the cold than I used to be though. And sometimes I don't think about it until I go back to FL and realize just how hot that state is the other people lol
I'm sure that running run and living in Canada is a good match. What if you ran cold and lived somewhere cold lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 06:42:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah 5 yers ago I spent a lot of time in doing research on it after my friggin housing asociation went all " you should fix your heater ourself we cant send one to help you" when it was 11c in my apartment which pretty much just got heated up by an old laptop of mine yet someone till came by the next day doing exactly the same as I had done but this way if I ccan fix it myself, I wont have to clean up my entire floor to make room for some dude to bank on my heater or screw a bit on the vent,

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 07:22:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Odds are I would turn into an outright hermit during the winter months. Because screw being a cold person in cold weather.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.