Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 18:34:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: No, I totally get it. If it's even just 2 members of the group that don't get along, then it can ruin the entire experience for everyone.

@totalanimefan: That is fair, but really, TTRPGs. MTG, and my new cat are the biggest things in my life right now. That and being re-addicted to Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, thanks to the Castlevania Advance Collection.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 18:51:33 )
@Colin: Yeah that's unfortunate. Thankfully I've never had that since I've never played anything like this so fingers crossed that nothing like that will happen

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 19:12:05 )

@star2000shadow: Yeah I'm hoping that it doesn't come to my street. I saw some of the flooding from videos online. Not looking good in the parts that normally flood.

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. I hope that it works for them and that insurance will cover it lol

@Colin: I love talking about video games and animals! Tell me more!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 20:07:59 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: That will be the best-case scenario, and I hope that comes to pass.

@totalanimefan: Well, Cooper, my new cat, is... he's still very much a kitten at heart at times. Even though he's 12 years old, he will chase a laser pointer for minutes and minutes on end.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 20:22:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I bet 'blinks'...Yeah I'm hoping too... <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 22:59:33 )

@Colin: Aw that’s super cute. I love when they play with the laser lol
@star2000shadow: seems like my house is ok. The area as a whole has a lot of flooding.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/29 23:10:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: That's good to hear 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 00:45:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Not sure if it will or not but I'm sure my mom can afford it if they won't. But my dad has 20 year Veteran's Assistance which applies to his whole family, so I bet it'll cover the experimental stuff too. It's tough though, my parents are barking like dogs and even across the house I can hear it. Norse Pagans have a Goddess of healing named Eir, I'm going to ask her for help with them tonight. This kills me to think my dad might pass from this stupid disease, so we're making everything happen the way it's meant to!

@Colin: Yeah me too. Stuff like this is why people quit or continue playing a game so I hope things go well :D If I have to I'll just do a 1-shot on Discord to get some practice

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 00:49:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Woke up a few mornings ago with him laying on my chest. I reached up and gave him some pets, and the purr machine kicked into gear.

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, sounds like a plan. And I've seen good groups disband permanently because of some sour grapes, it's disheartening.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 16:05:17 )
@Colin: I'll keep that in mind. Sounds like you really have to be selective about it lol. But I'm grateful for the advice since I've never done this before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/30 22:01:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Well, sometimes it comes out of nowhere, seemingly.

...and sometimes you see it coming a mile away...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 00:07:44 )
@Colin: I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

My dad is in the hospital with Covid right now, he went into the ER about an hour ago.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 00:56:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh.... shit dude, sorry to hear that

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 18:08:06 )
@Colin: They gave him some meds and said his vitals were fine despite his obvious inability to breathe. He was up all night coughing :/

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 18:53:34 )

@star2000shadow: Happy Halloween. ^^

@SorrowTheMad: I pray that Goddness will be able to help you and your family.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 18:54:14 )

@Colin: Soo cute. My animals don't sleep with me anymore because then I don't sleep. So my cat cries at the door each morning and cries to be let in. But he always does it too early.
Then he gets lots of pets and gets to greet us in the morning.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 19:21:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: And a very Happy Halloween to you as well. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 19:29:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 20:28:09 )

@star2000shadow: Are you doing anything tonight?
@SorrowTheMad: Any updates to report? I was gone all day yesterday ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 20:59:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: No.. not really. we don't have the funds for me to do anything 'shrugs'
but I am watching halloween type movies. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.