Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 21:56:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Eesh... yeah, that sounds miserable. I don't wish covid on anyone, not even those I hate with a passion.

@totalanimefan: That is adorable. Cooper tends to favour the corner of the bed, and only goes for my chest if I happen to roll over onto my back, as I'm usually a side-sleeper.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/31 22:15:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Not really. They're both coughing like crazy right now to the point none of us could sleep last night, but they're over a week in so hopefully it will be over soon.

@Colin: Yeah it really sucks :/

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 02:07:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Here's hoping it's swift, and ends with the best possible outcome.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 03:42:25 )
happy halloween y'all :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:13:39 )

@star2000shadow: That's fun. I went to a block party. We handed out candy to kids coming by. They loved that I knew their costumes. :)

@Colin: I'm normally a side sleeper too. It's nice that he normally finds a corner. I love my cat so much but sometimes he wants to be on me too often. lol

@Shark: Hey Happy All Hallow's Day! haha

@SorrowTheMad: When that happens it sucks. Both for the person coughing and the one that has to listen to it. They couldn't take anti-cough medicine? Maybe today you can get a nap?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:19:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Shark: belated happy halloween hun.

@Totalanimefan: well yeah, anyone would love someone knowing where their costume came from haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 17:46:19 )

@star2000shadow: Yes. I think it really made their night. And I live in an area with a lot of older people, so they didn't get it lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 18:11:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: aww I'm glad. we don't have children in our neighbor hood, that and I don't even know if my city did trick or treating or if the adults had to do alternative things for that. im irritated with my sister in law as she didn't bring Tara over for me to see her outfit. she's three and utterly adorable. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 19:57:55 )

@star2000shadow: That sucks. Are their pictures she could share with you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/1 20:19:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: no clue, will have to ask her when she comes over. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 00:21:46 )
@Colin: Yeah I'm hopeful too. I'm not sick but it's stressful being in the same house as them. Even though I had it and I have a pretty good immune system it's still possible for me to get sick up until Friday from them so I've got my fingers crossed that it's all over soon!

@Totalanimefan: I had a bit of a nap yeah. but it's been an awful work day, every single file is a "rush" now and everybody wants their stuff done yesterday. It's dumb. I've gotten like nine files done today that aren't even closing until next month but the lenders are like "Do now please?" It's really dumb when that happens because our commitments only last for 30 days so I'll have to update it before it actually closes because the lenders are dicks about it.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 01:28:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah? Thats awesome though! sometimes we need to take a step back and have a break for our mental sanity lol. It's one of the reasons Im done school now and I planned to take two weeks off before starting a new job. I really don't want to push myself too fast too soon. I physically and mentally need a break after classes and my placements. good for you though, are you doing another one soon?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:23:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: Good for you that you have been able to stay on top of it with everything that's going on.

@star2000shadow: How was your day? ^^

@Mandy Amour: I would say that two weeks is a good break. ^^ I passed the IT class. Now I'm on another accounting class. Financial Accounting. It's hard!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:28:02 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Fingers crossed then. Seriously.

@totalanimefan: Yeah, sometimes cats can be QUITE clingy. He seems to be a decent balance, though.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 03:37:29 )

@Colin: That's good. I think might be cause I raised him from 2 weeks old. ^^;

Voltie — The Dude Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 05:26:33 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Awwww, he's a Momma's boy!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Voltie — they/them Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 13:27:47 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m looking to buy!
What are you looking for: lavender dreads !! >.<
What’s the cost: 775 volts

i hope i did this right !! just tryna get some common items
earning volts is a bit tough but i kinda like the challenge !

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 16:59:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: power went out for three hours, but that was okay cause I had baby to watch and my phone so I could listen to music. I love being aunty 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 17:07:51 )

@Colin: Oh he totally is. Last night I did let him sleep with us because it was cold. He was laying against me all night lol. How are you today?

@harmony: Yeah you did it right, is that all that you want? You are allowed to ask for more than one item. ^^ I'll send you the first trade anyway. ^^

@star2000shadow: That's good. It wasn't too cold after the power went out?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 17:56:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! Working from home sucks, it's harder since I can't print anything here. But it's going still. How are you?

@Colin: Yeah same here. I'm sure they're going to be fine at this point, they're 3 days away from the "two week" mark so they should be getting better by Friday. But still, worry lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.